UPSC CMS Admit Card
Get direct link to download UPSC CMS Admit Card! Those who will appear in Computer Based Combined Medical Services Exam to be held on 22nd July 2018 may get their hall ticket from here. Download your www.upsc.gov.in admit card for CMS exam from here.
Computer Based Combined Medical Services Examination will be held on 22.07.2018 at various exam centres. You may follow simple steps as listed below to get your UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018.
UPSC CMS 22nd July Exam Hall Ticket:
With the help of registration number or roll number, you will get your Union Public Service Commission CMS Admit Card. By pressing on link placed below, you will view your hall ticket.
To gain more details about Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam Hall Ticket, go through this page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CMS Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Medical Services Examination|
|No. of Vacancies||454|
|Name of the Vacancies||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer,|
General Duty Medical Officer
and Junior Scale Posts
|Last Date of the submission of application form||25/05/2018|
|Date of CMS Exam 2018||22/07/2018|
|CMS Admit Card 2018 Date||Available Now|
Process to download UPSC CMS Online Admit Card 2018:
Candidates can download UPSC CMS Online Hall Ticket 2018 by going through the following guidelines in appropriate manner.
- To download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket Online, Aspirants may visit official site of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- You may move under right side under ‘What’s New’ section to download UPSC E Admit Card.
- Various links are available over there, hit on ‘e-admit card Combined Medical Services Examination 2018’ link.
- At new window, press on ‘hit here’ link.
- Read all instructions carefully, hit on ‘Yes’ tab.
- Choose ‘By registration number’ or ‘by roll number’ link from there.
- Enter asked details if you choose ‘By registration number’ head.
- After putting registration number and date of birth, hit on submit tab.
- In case, you choose by roll number, then enter your roll number & date of birth.
- Press on submit tab.
- Your UPSC CMS Call letter will appear facing you.
- Contenders may download Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Admit Card.
- Carry print copy of same to be carried during exam time.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2018:
Apart from UPSC CMS Admit Card Online, you can check CMS Exam Pattern also at the beneath section.
- Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam 2018will be organized in online mode.
- The examination will consist of two papers.
- Both the paper will be of 250 marks.
- Time duration for each paper is of 2 hours.
- Paper I will include questions from General Medicine, General Ability and Pediatrics.
- Paper II will include questions from Gynecology & Obstetrics, Surgery and Preventive & Social Medicine.
- There will be 120 questions for each paper.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern:
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Surgery||40 Questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
Check Out Complete: UPSC CMS Syllabus
Details on UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018:
Candidates are suggested to following details mentioned above UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 Admit Card.
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
UPSC CMS 2018 Examination Centres:
Download Here: UPSC CMS Previous Papers
UPSC CMS Admit Card Online:
Union Public Service Commission organizes Combined Medical Services examination for the recruitment of Junior Scale Posts, Asst Divisional Medical Officer in Central Health Services, Assistant Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II. Combined Medical Services Exam will be held on 22.07.2018. You may download your Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket from this page.
Get Here Best Study Material: Combined Medical Services Books
Identity Proof To Be Carried with UPSC CMS Admit Card During Exam:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Also Get Here: UPSC Study Material
Hit on its Official Link for more details about UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for knowing more updates from time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||UPSC CMS Result|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Previous Year Question Paper|