UPSC CMS Cut Off
You can check UPSC CMS Cut Off of Combined Medical Services Exam from here!!! Union Public Service Commission is planned to conduct the examination in month of August 2018. So, you can get expected CMS Previous Year Cut Off to analysis the CMS Exam result.
Only those candidates will be appointed for vacancies under Medical services, who will score marks more than or equal to Combined Medical Services Cutoff. UPSC CMS Previous Year Cut Off can be downloaded via online process with the help of this page.
Motive of Medical Services Exam
Every year Union public service commission conducts The Combined Medical Services to find out the eligible candidates to hire them on posts of Asst Divisional Medical Officer, Asst & General Duty Medical Officer. Huge number of candidates appeared for the examination.
So appeared candidates in the same examination need to check their UPSC CMS Cut Off 2018 by following the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well furnished by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CMS Cut Off
Steps to download UPSC CMS Cut Off 2018:
Candidate must follow these guidelines to download UPSC CMS Cut Off:
- First of all candidate should visit to official website of union public service commission that is upsc.gov.in.
- After that navigate the home page and follow examination tab in menu bar and from the drop down list you have to hit on “Cut off Marks” link.
- On the next page you will get various links but you have to hit on download link, available at the front of that title, you want to check the cut off.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of UPSC CMS Cut off on your computer screen.
- You should check it very carefully.
- At last you must save the same file on your desktop or take a print out of it for future use.
Also Check Out: UPSC Combined Medical Services Result
Expected Combined Medical Service Exam cut off 2018:
Candidates who are appeared in Combined Medical Service Exam, they can check the UPSC CMS Exam cut off marks by visiting the official website that is www.upsc.gov.in or you can also follow the above explained steps to download the scores.
Only those contenders will be shortlisted for further process, which will score equal score or more than declared cut off marks.
According to the analysis based in factors it is predicted that this year there will only slight variation in cut off marks as compared to previous year.
Get here Paper Solution: UPSC CMS Answer Key
The CMS cut off will be released on the official website of UPSC so candidates are suggested to stay tuned with us as you can directly reach to check the cut off marks by entering roll number through hitting the below given link.
On the below section of this page we have furnished the table representing past few years combined medical services cut off, so go through it carefully to get idea about the cut off.
Combined Medical Services Examination Precious Year (2017) Cut Off:
1. Minimum qualifying standards/marks approved at the Written Part of the CMS Examination-2017:-
2. Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate of CMS Examinaiton-2017:-
Previous Year Written Exam Cut Off:
Previous Year’s Final cut off:
After screening of application forms, shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminery examination. Qualified candidates by prelim exam will be called for mains.
Those, who will qualify both examinations, will be called for final selection process that is personal interview and documents verification. The dates of exam and interview will be decided by the selection panel.
Read This: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
Candidates who want to capture more information regarding UPSC CMS Cut Off 2018 shall have to open above Official Link.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CMS Notification||UPSC CMS Admit Card|
|Combined Medical Services Books||UPSC CMS Previous Papers|
|UPSC CMS Syllabus||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Exam List|