UPSC CMS Admit Card
Those who are going to appear for Combined Medical Services examination shall download their UPSC CMS Admit Card now. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct UPSC CMS written examination on 13.08.2017. Candidates who wish to crack the exam which is going to be held in the month of August can access UPSC CMS hall ticket from here. Candidates found without UPSC call letter in the examination hall will not be permitted to attend the examination. So hurry up and download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 now just to avoid the online traffic.
This Page Includes:
|Process to download UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card||Selection Procedure|
|UPSC CMS Exam Centers||Further Process|
|Centers Of Remote Areas And Abroad||General Instructions|
|UPSC CMS Important Dates||Note|
The organization selects the candidates through computer based written examination. Shortlisted candidates are then called for the interview. Candidates are suggested to download UPSC Combined Medical Services Admit Card before the date of exam. Aspirants are also advised to go through the general instructions to be followed during the examination. Instructions are clearly mentioned on the below section of the page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com You can also get UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 by following the below mentioned simple directions.
UPSC CMS Admit Card
Process to download UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “Examination” section and hit the link.
- Then, select “e-Admit Card” tab and Choose “Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017” link.
- On next page you will get a new page opened on your display like this image.
- Enter the required details and press on “Submit” button.
- After submitting the details, your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- At last, save it on your desktop and take a print out of it for examination purpose.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card Online?
If you select “By registration ID” option:
When, you get this page, need to fill Enter Your Registration Id, Select Date of Birth & Confirm Random Image and press “Submit” button.
Admit card by Registration Id– Get Here
If you select “By Roll No.” option:
If you select roll number option, then you need to fill asking details as roll no, Date of Birth and Confirm Random Image etc. After completing of all process, press “Submit” button.
If Forget registration ID:
If any candidate forgets his/her registration Id while downloading admit card, then he/she should follow below mentioned steps:
- First of all, candidate should visit the official website of union public service commission that is upsc.gov.in
- After navigating home page hit “Admit card” link available at the right side of the home page.
- Now candidate must hit Combined Medical Services Examination link and then tap forget RID option
- After that a new page will be opened on your digital screen, there enter the required details like Name, Father’s Name, and Mother’s Name, date of birth or captcha
- At last tap submit option and after some time you will get your registration ID then put it and download your admit card.
For Forgotten Registration– Get Here
UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card
UPSC is also known as Union Public Service Commission and it was established in the year 1926 on 1 October. It conducts various recruitment examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates for various posts in different department. UPSC organizes Engineering Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Civil Services Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination every year and numerous candidates participate in these exams.
To Get Complete UPSC CMS Syllabus: Visit This Link
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern:
- Union public service commission conducts Combined Medical Services Exam into two parts i.e. Part I and Part II.
- Part I:
- Computer Based Test consisting of two papers.
- 250 marks with 2 hours duration
- Part II:
- Personality Test
- 100 marks.
|Paper -1 (Code No-1)||No of questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 Questions||250|
|General Medicine||70 Questions|
Are you looking for UPSC Study Material: Get Here
|Paper -2 (Code No-2)||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
Firstly candidates have to fill CMS Application Form and submit the same through official website of union public service commission that is upsc.gov.in. Applied candidates will get shortlisted through screening of application forms and then who get shortlisted have to appear for written examination conducted on scheduled date and time.
Candidates who get shortlisted through written examination then will have to appear for personal interview/personality test conducted by the unbiased observer of union public service commission. Candidate should reach in time with their original documents at the time of interview. Final selection of candidate is based on his overall performance.
Check Here: UPSC Interview Questions and Answers
CMS Exam Centres:
Centers of Remote Areas and Abroad:
|Meghalaya||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh|
|Mizoram||Andaman & Nicobar Island|
CMS Exam Important Instructions:
- Candidate has to select any one of the four options as a correct answer. Selection of more than one answer will not be considered as a correct answer.
- One third (0.33) of the secured marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No marks will be deducted for question not attempted in the exam.
- Candidates appearing the exam in forenoon session will be given password at 9:50 am and those appearing in afternoon session will be given password at 10:00 am respectively. No candidate will be allowed to start their Examination before 10.00 AM for Forenoon Session and03.00 PM for Afternoon Session.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring the calculator in the examination hall.
- List of number of questions will be available on the right side of the computer screen.
- Appearing candidates must keep a close watch on time left during the examination.
- You can change your answer before the final submission but once you submitted the answers, you’ll not be able to make any changes.
- No paper, Books, mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets are allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate unfair means/ unfair practice will liable to be disqualified from this or any future test.
Know Here: How to Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
UPSC CMS Important Dates:
|UPSC CMS Exam date||13.08.2017|
|CMS result Date||October/ November 2017|
Candidate may get all the information regarding UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017–2018 by visiting this Official Link. Candidates can also like our page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Face book and Google+.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Application Form|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Exam List|
|UPSC Challan Form||UPSC Interview Questions and Answers|
|UPSC E Admit Card||UPSC Results|