UPSC CMS Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission will release UPSC CMS Admit Card. UPSC CMS Exam will be held on 22 July 2018. You may get your UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Hall Ticket from here.
Those who have submitted their application form will be able to get UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018. Without Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Admit Card 2018, you will not be allowed to enter exam hall.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|17/02/2018||UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC July Exam Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket||Download Admit Card|
How to get Union Public Service Commission Hall Ticket?
Aspirants may get Union Public Service Commission Admit Card through online mode. You will require roll number/registration number/date of birth to view your Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing all information about UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2018 such as steps to get call letter, exam dates & others. Go through this page to know more about it.
UPSC CMS Admit Card
Process to download UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card 2018:
- Aspirants may visit official site of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- You may move under right side under ‘What’s New’ section.
- Various links are available over there, you may choose link about UPSC CMS 2018 Hall Ticket.
- After this, you may put details like roll number/registration number/date of birth as asked.
- Press on ‘Submit’ tab.
- Within few seconds, your UPSC CMS Call Letter will be visible.
- Contenders may download Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Admit Card.
- It is necessary to carry Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Admit Card at exam time.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2018:
- Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam 2018 will be organized in online mode.
- The examination will consist of two papers.
- Both the paper will be of 250 marks.
- Time duration for each paper is of 2 hours.
- Paper I will include questions from General Medicine, General Ability and Pediatrics.
- Paper II will include questions from Gynecology & Obstetrics, Surgery and Preventive & Social Medicine.
- There will be 120 questions for each paper.
Details on UPSC CMS July Exam Admit Card 2018:
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
The selection procedure will consist of online exam and Personality Test. Contenders are required to score qualifying marks in online exam to be eligible for Interview cum personality test.
Get Here Topic Wise: UPSC CMS Syllabus
UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card:
Union Public Service Commission organizes Combined Medical Services examination for the recruitment of Junior Scale Posts, Asst Divisional Medical Officer in Central Health Services, Assistant Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II.
Combined Medical Services Exam will be held on 22.07.2018. You may download your Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket from this page.
Download Here: UPSC CMS Previous Papers
Identity Proof To Be Carried During Exam:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Get Here Best Study Material: Combined Medical Services Books
Exam date: 22.07.2018
When officials will release UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018, we will provide direct link to get it. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for downloading your July Exam Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Result||UPSC E Admit Card|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC Study Material||UPSC Coaching Institutes|
|UPSC Interview Questions and Answers||UPSC Application Form|