UPSC CMS Admit Card
UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 is scheduled to be available from 01st July 2018! Contenders, appearing in Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018 on 22/07/2018 can Download CMS Hall Ticket Online here.
To download UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card, you have to enter roll number/registration number/date of birth in appropriate manner. After the submission of details UPSC CMS July Exam Admit Card will be shown at your computer screen.
Combined Medical Services Examination 2018
Union Public Service Commission is conducting Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 for the assortment of the contenders on 454 vacant Posts in different departments. Qualified contenders in exam will participate in Personality test and Interview.
In order to participate in the exam, contenders need to have UPSC CMS 454 Admit Card as it is a gateway to enter in the exam hall. To download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018, you must check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
UPSC CMS Admit Card
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Medical Services Examination|
|No. of Vacancies||454|
|Name of the Vacancies||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer,|
General Duty Medical Officer
and Junior Scale Posts
|Last Date of the submission of application form||25/05/2018|
|Date of CMS Exam 2018||22/07/2018|
|CMS Admit Card 2018 Date||01/07/2018|
Process to download UPSC CMS Online Admit Card 2018:
Candidates can download UPSC CMS Online Hall Ticket 2018 by going through the following guidelines in appropriate manner.
- To download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket Online, Aspirants may visit official site of organization that is www.upsc.gov.in
- You may move under right side under ‘What’s New’ section to download UPSC E Admit Card.
- Various links are available over there, you may choose link about UPSC CMS 2018 Hall Ticket.
- After this, you may put details like roll number/registration number/date of birth as asked.
- Press on ‘Submit’ tab for downloading UPSC CMS 2018 Admit Card.
- Within few seconds, your UPSC CMS Call Letter will be visible.
- Contenders may download Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Admit Card.
- Candidates may take a print out of UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Admit Card 2018.
- It is necessary to carry Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Admit Card at exam time.
- Keep UPSC Admit Card 2018 safely for the exam purpose.
UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2018:
Apart from UPSC CMS Admit Card Online, you can check CMS Exam Pattern also at the beneath section.
- Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam 2018will be organized in online mode.
- The examination will consist of two papers.
- Both the paper will be of 250 marks.
- Time duration for each paper is of 2 hours.
- Paper I will include questions from General Medicine, General Ability and Pediatrics.
- Paper II will include questions from Gynecology & Obstetrics, Surgery and Preventive & Social Medicine.
- There will be 120 questions for each paper.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern:
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Surgery||40 Questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
Check Out Complete: UPSC CMS Syllabus
Details on UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018:
Candidates are suggested to following details mentioned above UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2018 Admit Card.
- Candidate name
- Photograph of the Candidates
- Gender of candidate
- Candidate Category
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
UPSC CMS 2018 Examination Centres:
Download Here: UPSC CMS Previous Papers
UPSC CMS Admit Card Online:
Union Public Service Commission organizes Combined Medical Services examination for the recruitment of Junior Scale Posts, Asst Divisional Medical Officer in Central Health Services, Assistant Medical Officer & General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II. Combined Medical Services Exam will be held on 22.07.2018. You may download your Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket from this page.
Get Here Best Study Material: Combined Medical Services Books
Identity Proof To Be Carried with UPSC CMS Admit Card During Exam:
- Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
Also Get Here: UPSC Study Material
When officials will release UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018, we will provide direct link to get it. You may bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for downloading your July Exam Combined Medical Services Hall Ticket.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|UPSC CMS Admit Card||UPSC CMS Cut Off|
|UPSC CMS Answer Key||UPSC CMS Result|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Coaching Institutes||UPSC Previous Year Question Paper|