Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment
Apply Online for Latest Job Openings in Air India !! Those candidates who have clarity in speech, no stammering, lisping & command in English may apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment as vacancies are available at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad & Bangalore.
Air India Limited offers Career opportunities to bright and energetic Indian Nationals as Experienced Cabin Crew with Current SEP to be engaged for a period of five years for its immediate and future requirements.
Air India Cabin Crew Careers Job Openings:
Contenders, who want to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019, need to submit their application form till the last date that is 15-03-2019. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further process that is test to be held on 24-03-2019.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has listed all facts about Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 on this page for your convenience. So, have a glance on below provided page to get entire details.
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment
Air India Cabin Crew Career India:
Cabin Crew Job Openings
Air India Cabin Crew Jobs Eligibility Criteria:
Applying candidates for Air India Cabin Crew Vacancies should possess 10+2 from a recognized Board/University and must be working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled Airline with MINIMUM ONE YEAR of experience and having a VALID SEP for Airbus or Boeing family Aircraft, as on the date of application.
Check More Latest: 12th Class Pass Jobs
Physical & Medical Standards:
- Male : Minimum 172 cms
- Female : Minimum 160 cms
Body Mass Index (BMI):
- Male – Between 18 to 25
- Female – Between 18 to 22
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Vision Details:
- Near Vision N/5 in a better eye and N/6 in worst eye.
- Distant vision 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in another eye.
- Spectacles NOT allowed.
- Contact lenses up to +2D permitted.
- Color vision should be normal on Ishihara Chart.
Know Here: How to Become a Cabin Crew
Additional Essential Requirements:
Clear speech, no stammering, lisping. Command of the English/Hindi
It should be with clear understandable accent
- Should be fluent in English and Hindi (written and verbal communication)
- Proficiency in more than one Indian language will be an advantage.
Read Here: Easiest Way To Speak English Fluently
Do you meet age norms for Air India Cabin Crew Vacancy?
- For Experienced Cabin Crew (Male/Female), the age limit is between 18 and 35 Years and for Trainee Cabin Crew, the age limit is between 18 and 27 Years.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC
Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Fee:
A NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- in Favour of Air India Limited payable at… The requirement of Demand Draft is not applicable in case of SC/ST candidates.
- Delhi – If applying for Northern Region
- Mumbai – If applying for Western Region
- Chennai – If applying for Southern Region
Are you aware of Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment Process?
To select brilliant aspirants for Cabin Crew openings, following selection stages will be held.
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
- Pre-employment Medical Examination/ Previous Employment References
Get Here Tips: How to Dress For an Interview
Air India Cabin Crew Salary Per month:
Cabin Crew salary will be between Rs. 18,400-Rs. 74,480/-
Do you know Air India Cabin Crew apply Online Process 2019?
- In order to enroll for Air India Cabin Crew Vacancies, login official web page that is www.airindia.in
- Then, strike on “Careers” tab to access Air India Cabin Crew Jobs
- Numerous links for latest job opportunities will be visible.
- Go for relevant Experienced and Trainee Cabin Crew job notification.
- If you consider yourself suitable, get Air India Cabin Crew Application Form 2019.
- Subsequent to it, Air India Cabin Crew Online Application Form must be completed with all essential details.
- Now, upload required documents along with Air India Cabin Crew Online
- Thereafter, hit on submit tab for submission of online form.
- Applicants are recommended to carry hard copy of Air India Cabin Crew Application Form as it can be used anytime in future based on situations.
Registration dates for Air India Cabin Crew Job Openings:
- Start Date for submission of Online Application for Air India Cabin Crew Vacancy: 02-03-2019
- Last Date for submission of Online Application: 15-03-2019 (Till 23:59 PM)
- Tentative Date of Written Test: 24-03-2019
Demand of Professional & Responsible Personnel:
Personnel having ability to communicate with a multi-national team and passengers from across the globe may flourish nice career in this airlines. You will enjoy best culture & experience work life balance.
Cabin crew is primarily responsible for the safety of their passengers. One interested in such profile will get chance to visit various places all over world. Thus, bright aspirants are invited here through submitting their CV against Air India Cabin Crew Job Vacancy.
Aspirants may collect remaining details for Air India Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 from its Official Website. In case, you find above information useful, bookmark our web portal.
You May Also Like To Check This Section