Andhra University Admission
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam School of Distance Education has issued Andhra University Admission notification for the academic year 2018. Application forms are invited from students, who want to get admission into UG/PG/ Diploma programmes.
Students, who fulfill the eligibility criteria needed for Andhra University UG/PG Admission for respective course, can send their Andhra University SDE UG/PG Application Form to the respective address. The last date for submission of applications for Andhra University Admission 2018 is 03-11-2018.
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam Admission apply till 03rd November 2018
Students, who are applying for Andhra University 2018 Admission, have to send application form in prescribed format along with all the self-attested needed documents as it is necessary.
Students are required to apply now for Andhra University Admission 2018-2019 with the help of guidelines mentioned on the below ward of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Andhra University Admission
Courses offered by Andhra University:
Six Months Certificate Courses:
- Office Automation & Accounting
- Office Automation & Multimedia Technologies
- Office Automation & Internet Technologies
- Diploma in Music (Two Years)
- Diploma in Spoken Hindi & Translation (6 months)
Graduated Courses (Three – Year Duration):
- B.A. (Both English and Telugu Medium)
- B.Com., (Both English and Telugu Medium)
B.Sc., M.P.C. & CBZ (English Medium Only):
(General English in UG Courses shall have an internal assessment component of 25% Marks).
Post Graduate Courses: (2 Years Duration) (English Medium only):
- M.A. English
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. Telugu
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. History
- M.A. Political Science
- M.A. Public Administration
- M.A. Sociology
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication
- M.A. Philosophy
- M.Sc. Psychology
- M.A./M.Sc Mathematics
- M.Sc. Botany
- M.Sc. Physics
- M.Sc Org. Chemistry
- M.Sc Zoology
- MBA 3-Years. (HRM, Finance, Marketing)
- Executive MBA 2-Years. (HRM, Finance, Marketing).
- 3 Yrs. MBA Hospital Administration
- MCA 3-Years
Check Here: Students’ Horoscope & Predictions by Zodiac Sign
Students, who want to apply for Andhra University SDE UG/PG Admission, they should have following qualification:
|Certificate Courses||Intermediate or Pass in the B.A./ B.Com Entrance Examination conducted by the School|
|Diploma Courses||Intermediate or +2 passed & Any Graduate other than B.F.A. & B.A.(OL)|
|Graduated Courses||Intermediate / PUC/Intermediate of A.P. Open School or equivalent / Pass in the Entrance Examination conducted by this School|
|B.Sc., M.P.C. & CBZ||Intermediate (With the combination of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Computers and Economics) / PUC or equivalent|
|Post Graduate Courses||Bachelor Degree in concern discipline|
|MBA||Any Graduates with Second Class who qualified in ICET or Entrance Examinations|
Choose Here: Best & Career Guarantee Options
Application Fee for Andhra University, Visakhapatnam Admission:
To apply for Andhra University Admission 2018, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
|M.Sc., (Science Courses) MHRM & LL.M.||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 300/-|
|MBA (2 Year & 3 Year)||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 350/-|
|Diploma & PG Diploma||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 150/-|
|All Other Prospectus||Rs. 40/-||Rs. 80/-|
Check in Detail Way: Andhra University Fee Structure
Andhra University Admission Process:
Admission of students for respective courses will be done on the basis of entrance test and counselling, which is going to be conducted by university as on the specified dates.
Press Here For Andhra University Admission Notification
Press Here For Andhra University Official Link
How to apply for Andhra University Admission 2018?
Students can fill their Andhra University Application Form with the help of steps mentioned below:
- For Andhra University, Visakhapatnam Admission, Visit the website of university that is www.andhrauniversity.edu.in
- Now follow “NOTIFICATIONS & QUICK LINKS” section at the mid of home page.
- From that section hit on “Admission Notification for the Academic year 2018-19” link.
- You need to read all the details mentioned in Andhra University Admission Notification.
- After that you should download the Andhra University Admission Application Form and fill it in correct manner.
- Attach the needed documents along with it.
- Keep it in an envelope, should be super scribe with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Andhra University School of Distance Education,
- Issue of Applications: 17-08-2018
- Last Date for receipt of filled in Applications: 03-11-2018
- With a late fee of Rs. 200/-: 30-11-2018
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Candidates may go through the Official Link to get more details about Andhra University Admission 2018-2019. You may stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Andhra University Time Table||Andhra University Results|
|Andhra University DE Time Table||Andhra University Syllabus|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved Universities|