Those students who want to take admission in best engineering college must know about Assam CEE 2018. It is state level entrance exam conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Assam.
Many reputed engineering colleges accept the students on the basis of their marks in this entrance exam. On this web page, you will get the whole procedure of “How to apply online” and the last date to submit the application form.
Benefit of Cracking the Entrance Test:
Students who will able to crack Assam Common Entrance Exam get qualified for counseling process. Through counseling round, suitable seats will be allotted to them according to their marks in entrance exam.
To enhance more information about Assam CEE 2018 students need to look at below section which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, check it out:
Eligibility Criteria for Assam CEE 2018:
- Student must be an Indian citizen
- Student should be a permanent resident of Assam
- Interested student must lies in between 17 to 24 years of age as on 31-12-2018
For Engineering Courses:
- Those students who had cleared 12th class or its equivalent examination from any recognized board can apply against Assam Common Entrance Exam.
- Students should obtained minimum 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as a subject.
For BAMS/BHMS Courses:
- It is essential for students to obtain at least 50% marks in higher secondary examination or its equivalent exam.
- Students should have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as a subject.
Check Details On: Engineering Entrance Exams in India
Reservation of Seats:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%|
|Scheduled Tribes (Plains) (ST(P)||10%|
|Scheduled Tribes (Hills) (ST(H))||5%|
|Other Backward Classes (including MOBC)||[as per latest Govt. norms]|
|Tea garden labour community (TGLC)||1 seat in each college|
|Ex-tea garden labour community (Ex TGLC):||1 seat in each college|
|Son, and Daughter of Ex-Serviceman||1 seat in each college|
Students need to deposit application fee through demand draft in any branch of State Bank of India.
|BAMS/BHMS and Engineering||Rs. 1540/-|
How to Apply for Assam CEE 2018:
Those students who want to attend Assam 2018 Common Entrance Exam are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.ceedteassam.in
- Then select ‘Information Brochure’ link that is given at the above side.
- Read the instructions and hit “Apply online” option.
- Fill the Assam CEE 2018 application form with correct details.
- Upload self attested copies of your essential documents and your photograph and signature.
- Hit submit button and take a hard copy of the same for further use.
You Can Also Check: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
Assam CEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Total 120 questions from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects will be asked in the Assam Common Entrance Exam 2018.
- For each correct answer you will get 4 marks and -1 mark for each wrong answer.
- The exam will last long for 3 hours.
|Section||No. of questions||Time Duration|
Assam CEE 2018 Admit Card:
The organization will release Assam CEE hall ticket in the month of May 2018. Students can go through official website of the organization and download the call letter by using their e-mail ID and password.
Assam CEE 2018 Result:
In the month of June 2018, the organization will declare the final Assam CEE Results. Students can check their marks by entering their roll number and date of birth at required space. After that students will qualified for counseling round.
Assam CEE 2018 Counselling:
In this Assam CEE Counselling process, students have to prepare preference list of colleges and according to their marks in entrance exam, they will get entry in best suitable engineering college. AT the end students need to report at the allotted college along with their original documents.
Assam CEE 2018 Examination Center:
CEE Score Accepted by Engineering Colleges:
|Participating College||Seat Intake|
|Assam Engineering College, Guwahati||420|
|Jorhat Engineering College, Jorhat||315|
|Jorhat Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat||240|
|Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar||120|
|Barak Valley Engineering College, Karimganj||120|
|Private Engineering Colleges and State Universities of Assam||–|
Check Here: Distance Engineering Colleges In India
Assam CEE 2018- Important Dates:
|Starting of online application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Closing date of online application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to reception of application fee at SBI||2nd week of April 2018|
|Assam CEE Admit Card||1st week of May 2018 onwards|
|Date of exam||2nd or 3rd week of May 2018|
|Declaration of result||Before 3rd week of June 2018|
If you find the above information about Assam CEE 2018 helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D. Clear your doubts (if any) by write it in the comment box which is provided below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|