Baba Farid University Admission
Apply now for Baba Farid University Admission!! Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) is going to conduct Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET) for academic session 2018-19. Candidates who wish to pursue B.Sc. Nursing course in various Nursing Colleges of Punjab need to qualify PPBNET. To apply for Baba Farid University Admission, firstly you must check eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates here on this page.
Interested candidates are hereby informed that the Baba Farid University Admission process has been started so they are advised to fill the application form before the closing date that is 05-10-2018. Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test is going to be conducted on 07-10-2018 and the result for PPBNET-2018 will tentatively be declared on 09-10-2018.
Baba Farid University BSC Nursing Admission 2018
Willing and suitable Candidates can apply for BFUHS B.Sc. Nursing either through the official website or with the help of direct link provided below. Appliers are advised to go through all the eligibility conditions or important instructions before applying for PPBNET-2018.
To get detailed information regarding Baba Farid University Admission 2018, candidates are suggested to have a glance on this page www.recruitmentinboxx.com where information is provided in most easy and understandable way.
Baba Farid University Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Baba Farid University Admission:
- Candidate must have acquired certificate in General nursing and Midwifery from a recognized university or institute.
- He/she must be registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council/ Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from any recognized board or institute.
- He/she must be medically fit and should be permanent inhabitant of Punjab.
Get Here Details Of: who is finneas dating
Application Fee for Baba Farid University BSc Admission:
- General category candidates have to pay certain amount of admission fee of Rs.3000/- that should be deposited in any branch of the Oriental Bank of Commerce by using Bank Challan form generated after the submission of application form.
- For Scheduled caste candidates, an amount of Rs.1500 has to be paid as per the university norms.
Baba Farid University Admission Procedure:
Candidates who qualify PPBNET-2018 which is going to be held on 07-10-2018 will be eligible to participate in counseling. So, the online counseling shall be conducted by the selection committee to shortlist candidates for B.Sc. Nursing course. Admission in Baba Farid University of Health Sciences will be done on merit basis. In case of two or more students having same marks, their inter-se- merit will be determined by following the certain conditions mentioned below:
- Aspirants having higher percentage of aggregate marks (to be calculated up to three decimals)
- Aspirant ,older in age
After the execution of counselling, the final list of selected candidates for B.Sc. Nursing course will be displayed on the official website of Baba Farid University.
Important Instructions for filling the application form:
- Submission of more than one application by a candidate at the same time is likely to be discarded by the university authority.
- The proper format of date has to be followed by candidates such as dd/mm/yyyy
- Candidates are advised to keep registration number and password safe with them for future use.
- The size of photograph that has to be uploaded while filling the online application form should not be more than 20KB.
- You are allowed to make changes in your application form till the last date of applying so make sure that you entered correct details.
- After the declaration of result, candidates are required to send hard copy of application form along with bank challan form and self-attested copies of all testimonials /certificates.
- To send print out of the application form, candidates are allowed to use only A-4 size envelope.
- In case, candidates want to modify/change any information in their application from, then they must write separate application in this regard where information should be clearly defined by them.
Check Here List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
- The test paper consists of questions related to general nursery and Midwifery.
- The total number of questions is 200.
- The duration for the test will be of 3 hours from 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Each question will be 4 marks so the maximum marks will be 800
- The medium of question paper will be English
- An OMR sheet will be used by candidates for marking the answers.
- PPBNET-2018 is to be conducted at various centers which shall be intimated by the university.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
Also Know About: Medical Entrance Examination
Fee and other charges that has to be paid by candidates if they pursue B.Sc Nursing from Baba Farid University that is indicated below:
|Fee And Other Charges|
- Security amount: Rs.1000/-(refundable)
- Convenience charges: Rs.2000/-(per annum)
- Hostel fee as per Punjab government norms.
How to Apply for Baba Farid University Admission 2018?
To apply against BFUHS Admission, candidates have to follow simple steps which are indicated below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.bfuhs.ac.in
- You are required to move your cursor to “Admissions” tab present at the top of the menu bar and select the suitable course you wish to apply for.
- A new page will be displayed where you have to hit on “registration” if you are a new user.
- Fill all the details in correct manner and after successful registration, a system will generate login id and password.
- Enter login details to Fill the application form and upload scanned documents and photograph along with application form.
- Now, move to payment section and hit on “submit” tab for successful submission of application form.
- Finally, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Read Now: How To Survive First Year Of College
- Last date for online submission of application form: 03-10-2018
- Last date for deposition of application fee: 04-10-2018
- Starting date to download admit card: 05-10-2018
- Punjab Post Basic Nursing Entrance Test (PPBNET) date: 07-10-2018
- Date of result declaration: 09-10-2018
For rest information regarding Baba Farid University Admission 2018, candidates must hit on the official link of the website. If you have any query related to this admission process you may comment us in the below section and keep visiting our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Baba Farid University Date Sheet||BFUHS Results|
|Universities in Haryana||UGC Approved Universities|
|Best Colleges in India||Scholarship in India|
|How Do I Get College Scholarship||Why College Attendance is Important|