Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam Board (BCECEB) has extended the BCECE Counselling 1st reporting schedule. Students who allotted seats were supposed to report to college till 01-08-2018, now candidates can report to institution until 03-08-2018
BCECE Counselling 2018 Reporting Dates Extended
BCECE Counselling 2018 Registration process has been take place from 19-07-2018 to 25-07-2018 and BCECE first round allotment result was declared on 28-07-2018. Students whose name shortlisted for admission and allotted seats has to report to institution for finalized the admission in engineering courses.
Document Verification in Bihar Polytechnic Counselling
Through BCECE Counselling 2018-2019 documents of candidates will be verified. After getting fully verified candidates will be given chance to make choice of courses. All the details regarding counselling procedure, documents verification etc is also stated in the BCECE Notification.
The procedure of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination counselling will be including steps like: registration, filling of choices, provisional seat allotment, handwriting verification and the final seat allotment. For the final BCECE Bihar Polytechnic admission process, the candidates will have to visit the allotted college/Institute.
Get Here Ranked: Top 10 Polytechnic Colleges In India
BCECE Counselling 2018
Bihar Polytechnic Counselling Procedure:
- Candidates need to go through official portal that is bceceboard.com.
- Contenders can attend the online counseling, for this they have to login through the official website with correct email Id and Password.
- Now you have to verify the Academic documents and then they are able to select the colleges and category which are available at the screen.
- Now choose suitable course and college according to your wish and lock your choices.
- Applicants can take the print out of the allotment order and keep save it for future use.
- Now applicants are required to visit the allotted center and pay their Bihar Polytechnic admission fee.
- If applier will not reach to the allotted institution, they will be considered as disqualified.
Documents Required for DCECE2018 Counselling:
At the time of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination counselling 2018, candidates should bring the required documents for verification. We have mentioned some documents that should be carried, please have a look..!!
- Marks Sheet and Admit Card of I.Sc. or equivalent examination (only Admit Card in the case of candidates appearing in qualifying examination.)
- In case of appearing candidates in the qualifying Examination, a certificate clearly mentioning the subjects and stating that the result
- Matric/ equivalent certificate and Admit Card as proof of age and Identity
- Caste certificate
- Character certificate
- Income certificate (If needed, to be submitted at the time of Counselling)
- Application Form (Part-A)
- Photograph (As per para 8.2 of the prospectus)
- Certificate for native of Bihar
- Refugee Registration certificate
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the Govt. of Bihar
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of Govt of India and posted in Bihar or an employee of any Public Sector Undertaking of the Govt. of India and posted in Bihar.
- Certificate showing that the applicant’s parent is an employee of the United Nations Organisation and that he/ she is at present posted in Bihar
- Such candidates who have not studied in Bihar but claim eligibility on ground of permanent/ 10 years or more of continuous residence in Bihar in respect of their parents, must also furnish a certificate from the Institution where he/ she is studying for the qualifying examination indicating the permanent address as recorded in the Admission Register of that Institution.
- Certificate for Servicemen’s Quota (SMQ), clearly mentioning the relationship of the candidate.
- Certificate for Disabled Quota (DQ)
Check Here: Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
Candidates, who will not be able to appear first round of Bihar Polytechnic Counselling, may appear for second round.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 DCECE Important Dates:
|Conduct of Entrance Examination (AIEEE/ State CET/Mgt. quota exams etc.)||In the month of May 2018|
|Declaration of Results of Qualifying Examination (12th Exam or similar) and Entrance Examination||On or before 5th June 2018|
|1st round of Bihar Polytechnic Counselling / admission for allotment of seats||July 19 to 25, 2018|
|Commencement of academic session||1st August 2018|
|Last date up to which students can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason (no student should be admitted in any Institution after the last date under any quota)||15th August 2018|
Get Here Rank Wise Top: Universities In Bihar
You may check other details about BCECE Counselling 2018- 2019 through the Official Link. Willing candidates may stay in touch with us or bookmark this page to get recent updates time to time. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest information on your time line. If you want to give your feedback, you may ask in comment box that is stated below and we will try to solve your query shortly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Bihar Scholarship||BCECE Admit Card|
|BCECE Result||BCECE Application Form|
|BCECE Syllabus||BCECE Answer Key|
|BCECE Exam Preparation Tips||BCECE Scholarship Form|
|Bihar Polytechnic Syllabus||Bihar Polytechnic Result|
|Bihar Polytechnic Admit Card||Entrance Exams In India|