BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has started admission process for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019. Regarding this, BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Forms are invited from eligible students for admission to the course of B.Sc Nursing/ B.Pharma (AY).
To apply for BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admission, one should ensure required eligibility criteria as per BHU B.Sc Nursing Notification and then submit Application Form till the last date that is 11-05-2019 up to 12:00 Hrs. Before applying for same, candidates must check BHU BSc Nursing Exam Date, process to fill Application Form & other details form this page.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Date:
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam will be organized in on 09-06-2019 (Sunday) between 10:00 am-o 12.00 Noon for admission to B.Sc Nursing in College of Nursing Institute of Medical Sciences and B.Pharma B (Ay). Candidates will be invited for counseling on the basis of marks in test.
Grab all details about BHU BSc Nursing B.Pharma including Eligibility Criteria, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, process to fill application form & others from below of this page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
BHU B.Sc Nursing
|Nationality||Indian National only|
|Age Limit||17 to 25 years of age as on December 31, 2019|
|Medical Standards||Should not be physically or mentally challenged|
|Educational Qualifications||Should have passed 10+2 level of the exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as core subjects|
|Minimum Marks Requirement||40% – for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)|
50% – for other category candidates
Get Here: List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh
What are the Eligibility Criteria for BHU B.Sc Nursing Admission?
- The candidate should be Indian National.
- Candidate should have passed Intermediate / 10+2 or equivalent with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) and English from a recognized Board/ University.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks (PCBE) for the General Category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST are required.
- Those who are appearing for the Intermediate or equivalent examination but the results are not declared shall be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Requisite Age Criteria:
- Candidates who want to get admission in various courses they must be completed 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years.
- Relaxation in age for candidates belonging to SC/ ST and other reserved categories will be admissible according to the rules of the organization.
BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Fee:
Candidates who want to get admission in Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi they are required to pay following application fee through proper channel-
- General / OBC candidates: INR 1000/-
- SC / ST candidates: INR 600/-
Check Out Here, Updated: BHU Fee Structure
BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam 2019 Seats Intake
For B.Sc Nursing
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||16|
For B.Pharma (Ay)
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||08|
Check Out: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
BHU B.Sc Nursing Selection Procedure:
Applying candidates for admission in Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi will be selected as given below –
- Candidates shortlisted after entrance examination shall be subject to their medical fitness by the Medical Board appointed for the above purpose.
- Candidates who are less than 18 years of age would be required to submit consent of their Father / Guardian to join the Course.
- Candidates would be required to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the Employer at the time of admission.
- The Admission to the Courses shall be subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria as defined above.
- Candidates have to carry all the original certificates, mark sheets, etc. along with two attested photocopies of each and six additional photographs (as submitted in the application form) for verification by the Admission Committee.
BHU B.Sc Nursing / B.Pharm (Ay) Entrance Exam 2019 Fee Structure:
For B.Sc Nursing:
|Campus Utility Fee||410||410|
|I- Card and|
For B.Pharma (Ay):
|Campus Utility Fee||410||410|
|I- Card and|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern:
|Subjects Involved||No. of Questions||Max marks|
Download From Here: BHU Syllabus
Overview of Exam Pattern of BHU B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test 2019:
The question paper of the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Test as given-
- The exam will be (MCQ) Multiple Type Questions based.
- The examination contains 100 questions.
- Each question carrying 4 marks from Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- The maximum marks will be 400 in entrance examination.
- The time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
- There will be “NO” negative marking for incorrect answers.
Get Best Answer: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Steps to fill BHU B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019:
To fill BHU BSc Nursing Application Form, you must follow listed ways.
- First of all you need to go through official website of Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi that is bhu.ac.in to fill BHU B.Sc Nursing Online Application Form
- Hit on “Admission” tab from menu bar.
- Afterwards you are required to press on Now hit on “Entrance Test 2019 for Admission in Nursing/BOT/BPT & B. Pharm (Ay)” link to obtain the BHU B.Sc. Nursing notification.
- BHU BSc Nursing Notification 2019 will be opened up at your system.
- You are advised to read all details as listed in BHU B.Sc Nursing Notification 2019.
- After this, go back to previous page and press on hit on “BHUONLINE.IN (regarding application(s)/result(s) of UET/PET/SCS/RET/SET and regular exams… )” link for BHU BSc Nursing Online Application Form.
- Hit on “Student Portal” tab available on the right side.
- After that you need to press on “New user? Activation/Register now” link
- Fill required details in BHU BSc Nursing Registration Form/ BHU BSc Application Form 2019.
- Applicants may upload required documents along with BHU B.Sc Online Form.
- After that, you may submit your BHU BSc Admission Application from & carry print out of the form for future need.
BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Important Dates:
|Date of Entrance Test at BHU campus|
|Availability of online Application Forms||12-04-2019 12:00 Hrs|
|Last Date for Submission of online|
|11-05-2019 12.00 Hrs|
|Issue of admit cards||30-05-2019 onwards|
|In case eligible candidate doesn’t|
receive it, may contact the office of
Director , IMS,BHU on
|Date of display of Answer Key on|
|Last date of entertainment of any|
complaint regarding question/answer key
|Date of result on website/IMS|
Directorate Notice board
|Date of counseling and medical|
2nd /3rd counseling
|Date of joining and commencement|
|To be declared later|
BHU B.Sc Nursing Exam Admit Card 2019:
Students who are going to appear in B.Sc entrance examination they can download their admit card from official website or directly from this page on May 2019. In order to appear in this examination, it is necessary that student should have their BHU Admit Card.
If any students forget to have BHU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket, then they will not be allowed to sit in the examination center. Students are informed that their exam centers, venue or time of examination will be mentioned on their admit card. The instructions given on the admit card are very useful so you must read it carefully.
Do You Know: How To Login To Your BHU Student Portals?
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test Answer Key 2019
After successfully completing the examination, answer key will be released by Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. The BHU Answer Key assists you to get estimated idea of your performance in examination.
Students need to visit the website i.e. www.bhuonline.in for download BHU B.Sc Nursing OMR Answer Sheet 2019. Candidates can complain if the student finds any error or wrong answer in the answer key.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam Result 2019:
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi will declare BHU B.Sc Nursing Results at official website.
- Candidates can download it through this page also.
- Successfully shortlisted aspirants will be participated for next round conducted by the organization.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Cut off 2019:
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi will release the cut off list very soon after the declaration of result. The cut off means the requisite marks by the Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi in entrance examination.
The BHU B.Sc Nursing Cut-off marks are different for each category, so students ensure that they check the cutoff list according to their category.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing Counseling 2019:
After declaration of result candidates have to appear I Counseling conducted by Banaras Hindu University for admission to various courses during the session 2019.
At the time of BHU B.Sc. Nursing Counseling the students bring their original documents as in admit card, age proof of birth, high school mark, 10th, 12th mark certificate etc.
Original documents/certificates to be furnished during Counselling for admission:
- Admit card
- Proof of Date of Birth (High School Certificate)
- High school Mark sheet & certificate
- (10+2)/ Intermediate Mark sheet & certificate
- Certificate for OBC non-creamy layer (income proof of last three years).
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from University other than BHU (to be submitted not later than 30 days after admission).
- Mark-sheets of the qualifying examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reservation is claimed.
- Disability Certificate issued by the District CMO on the basis of which reservation is claimed for admission under Physically Challenged category.
BHU BSc Nursing Admission Contact:
Banaras Hindu University Campus,
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh- 221005
Phone: 0542-2307502, 2368212, 2307500
Fax: 0542- 2367568
Candidates can collect remain details of BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019 by going through the Official link which is provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com at the above section.
If candidates want to be updated with latest or future news then they must connect with us by pressing CTRL + D or using our free email service. Candidates can follow us on Facebook and Google Plus for latest updates also.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|BHU UET Application Form||BHU MBBS Admission|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||BHU Time Table|
|BHU MCA Entrance Exam||BHU PET Application Form|