DAVV MBA Admission
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya has opened the DAVV Admission for the academic session 2018-20. Those who wish to take admission in MBA (Exe), must fill the application form before the closing date. Well, go through this page to know more about DAVV MBA Admission Eligibility and important dates etc.
Application form link will remain open till 19-07-2018. Submission of Application forms after the closing date will not be entertained by the Devi Ahilya University. Interested candidates are invited for counselling at IMS with original documents on 22-07-2018.
DAVV MBA Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates having Graduate and Postgraduate degree with minimum 45% marks from a recognized University and having executive/ managerial experience of at least Five Years after graduation to apply for DAVV MBA Admission.
To get more information about MBA Admission 2018-2020, you need to go through the entire page which is well maintained by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DAVV MBA Admission
Course offered by DAVV:
MBA (Executive) 2Yrs (Four Semesters):
- Specializations Offered
- Disaster Management
- Hospital Management
- Information System
- HR, Marketing, Finance, Operation
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Eligibility Criteria for Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya MBA Admission:
- Candidates having Graduate and Postgraduate degree with minimum 45% marks from a recognized University and having executive/ managerial experience of at least Five Years after graduation OR
- At least Two Years experience after Postgraduate in Industry/ Government sector will be eligible for admission.
- Relaxation of 5% of marks in qualifying examination will be given to SC/ST/OBC and physically handicapped candidates.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission Procedure:
After submitting the DAVV, Indore MBA Admission form, you will go through the written test. Those candidates who will be able to clear Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission Test will get suitable seats through counseling process.
How to Apply for DAVV MBA Admission 2018?
Those contenders who want to fill Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya MBA Application form are required to follow the basic steps:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official web portal of university that is www.dauniv.ac.in
- On the home page, go to the “Latest DAVV” section and press the“DAVV MBA Admission2018-20” link
- A PDF file will be open in front of you. Read it carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- After that press the “www.mponline.gov.in” link and fill the DAVV Application form with required details
- Upload scanned copies of relevant documents and hit “Submit” button.
- At last take a hard copy of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya MBA Application form for further use.
- Interested candidates are invited for counselling at IMS with original documents on July 22, 2018.
Institute of Management Studies, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya,
Takshashila Campus, Khandwa Road Indore- 452001
Do You Know: Why College Attendance is Important
- Last Date to submit the application form: 19-07-2018
- Counselling date: 22-07-2018
If you want to know more about DAVV MBA Admission 2018-19 then you can visit the Official Link. Clear your doubts regarding DAVV Indore Admission by write it in the comment box which is mentioned below www.recruitmentinboxx.com, our experts will try their best to solve your problems.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|DAVV Time Table||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Best Colleges in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Golden Rules of Career Success|