Department of Technical Education Haryana has released the DTE Recruitment. Organization intends to hire eligible and capable applicants to fill up 07 vacant positions of DTE Lecturer Instructor Vacancy.
DTE Haryana Lecturer/Instructor Recruitment Notice
Concerning this, Department of Technical Education Haryana has decided to invite applications through offline mode from captivated contenders. Applicants, who fulfill all eligibility norms, can promptly apply for DTE jobs.
DTE Lecturer/Instructor Job Notice
Interested applicants are required to download the DTE Application format and forward duly filled in form attach with all particular to prescribed address latest before 24-08-2018. On the basis of screening of application contenders will be shortlisted for interview
Candidates those who want to grab more details related to DTE Recruitment 2018 – 2019 must go through this page which is well created by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
DTE Haryana Vacancies
|Name of Polytechnic||Department||No. of vacancies|
|Government Polytechnic, Sonipat||Lecturer in computer science & Engg||01|
|Lecturer in Electrical Engg||01|
|Government Polytechnic, Jhajjar||Lecturer in Civil Engg||01|
|Lecturer in English||01|
|Government Polytechnic education society Sampla rohtak||Instructor in Electrical workshop||01|
|CMRA Government Polytechnic education society sanghi rohtak||Lecturer in Civil Engg||02|
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
DTE Haryana Jobs Requirement
Appliers of DTE Haryana Lecturer/Instructor Recruitment must have possessed Graduation /Post Graduation in their relevant discipline from recognized university or institute
Age Limits for DTE Haryana Vacancy
As per the DTE Haryana Recruitment Notification, candidates willing to apply Lecturer/ Instructor jobs should need to satisfy both minimum and maximum age limit as prescribed.
After being recruited for Department of Technical Education Haryana Jobs, one will get impressive and attractive amount of salary.
DTE Haryana Lecturer Recruitment/ DTE Haryana Instructor Recruitment will be done on the basis applicant’s performance in the interview.
How To Apply For DTE Recruitment 2018?
Those who have decided to apply for Haryana DTE Lecturer/ Instructor jobs below specified simple and easy points
- First of all, candidates are require to visit the official site that is www.gpsonipat.ac.in to apply for Haryana DTE Recruitment
- From the home page go to the “Latest News” section
- Hit on “Advertisement for Visiting Faculty for GP Sonipat, GP Jhajjar, GPES Sampla, Rohtak & CMRA GPES Sanghi, Rohtak” link
- Thereafter read all instructions carefully regarding DTE Haryana Recruitment Notice very carefully
- Then re-visit to the home page and select “Download Proforma for Visiting faculty” link.
- Fill all the details in DTE Haryana Application form very carefully in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the documents/ certificate along with DTE Haryana recruitment Application form.
- After that enclose form and particulars in an envelope
- At last, send the envelope to address mentioned in the DTE Haryana Jobs advertisement.
Press Here For DTE Haryana Recruitment Advertisement For Visiting Faculty
Press Here To Download Proforma For Visiting Faculty
Department of Technical Education Haryana bays No. 7-12, sector 4 panchkula
DTE Recruitment 2018 Imp Dates
- Last date to apply for DTE Recruitment: 24-08-2018
- Shortlisting of applicants for interview: 01-09-2018
We have provided all details related to DTE Recruitment 2018 – 2019 on this page, but still if you want to fetch more details then must go through the official which is well highlighted above by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Haryana Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||More Government Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|