Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway is looking for experienced and interested candidates to fill up 23 vacant Posts of GDMO & Sport Quota. Applications are invited against Eastern Railway Recruitment from eligible Indian nationals.
Willing candidates can apply for RRC ER Recruitment by submitting the application form in a prescribed format. Those applicants who want to apply for Eastern Railway GDMO Recruitment may attend the walk-in-interview on 15-11-2018.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Nov Update!!!
To apply against Eastern Railway Sport Quota Recruitment, applicants must submit the prescribed application form till last date that is 26-11-2018. Follow below provided steps to download application form against Eastern Railway Vacancy.
Entrants can obtain the rest information regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 from below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway Vacancies:
|Posts Name||ER Railway Vacancy|
|Sport Quota (Category 1)||05|
|Sport Quota (Category 2)||16|
|Total ER Vacancy||23|
Qualification Needed for Eastern Railway Jobs:
For Eastern Railway GDMO Recruitment: Contenders must have MBBS Degree in relevant specialty with good academic records from well recognized University/ Medical Institute for Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification.
For Eastern Railway Sport Quota Recruitment: For Category 1: Applicants should possess Degree from a recognized university or equivalent. For Category 2: Contenders must have passed 12th Class from recognized Board.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Age Limitation and Pay Scale for ER Recruitment:
|Posts Name||Age Limitation for ER Jobs||Pay Scale for ER Recruitment|
|GDMO||Maximum age of applicants should be 53 years as on 01-01-2018||Rs. 75, 000/-|
|Sport Quota (Category 1)||18 to 25 years as on 01-01-2019.||PB-1, Rs.5200-20,200/- + Grade Pay – Rs. 2400 / 2800/-|
|Sport Quota (Category 2)||PB-1, Rs. 5200-20,200/- + Grade Pay – Rs. 1900 / 2000/-|
Application Fee for Sport Quota:
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- (A Non-Refundable) for ER Railway Recruitment.
- For SC, ST, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes: Rs. 250/- for RRC ER Recruitment
Method of Selection for Eastern Railway Advertisement:
For ER GDMO Recruitment: Selection will be done on basis of Walk-In-Interview which will be conducted by selection of association for Eastern Railway Notification.
For ER Sport Quota Recruitment: Selection will be done on basis of performance in trial and evaluation of sports and educational achievements.
Way to Apply for Eastern Railway 2018 Recruitment:
For ER GDMO Recruitment:
- Applicants first visit the official website that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “News and Update” section and hit “Recruitment” link.
- Then you need to follow and hit “Walk in Interview for engagement of Contract Medical Practitioner on 15.11.18 Press Here” link.
- First read the notification carefully prepare CV and complete Eastern Railway Application Form with all relevant information and bring it at the time of Interview.
- The candidates are requested to appear for Walk-in along Duty Filled application form, Graduate / Post Graduate Degree, Qualifying Exam Passing Certificate, and Qualifying Exam consolidated Mark sheet, Experience Certificate and Passport Size Photograph.
- The Walk-in interview will be held at venue given below for Eastern Railway Recruitment:
Medical Director’s Office, B.R.Singh Hospital,
Eastern Railway, Sealdah, Kolkata-700014
Visit Here: Rojgar Samachar Latest Vacancy
For ER Sport Quota Recruitment:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of organization that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in for RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment.
- On home page of official site go to “News & Updates” section and hit “Recruitment” link.
- A new screen will come out with many advertisements, from that select the appropriate link related to concern Eastern Railway Recruitment.
- Read the whole notification carefully and then download the application form
- Fill the application form carefully and read it once again
- After filling enclose the Eastern Railway Application Form in an envelope along with all the required documents in a proper manner and send it to the postal address given.
- The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with Name of the post———–, Post Code.
To Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell
Eastern Railway 56, C.R. Avenue, RITES Building
Ist Floor, Kolkata-700001
|Posts Name||Important Dates for Eastern Railway Recruitment|
|Sport Quota (Category 1)||Last Date to Submit Application Form: 26-11-2018|
Last Date to Submit Application Form for Far Flung Areas: 11-12-2018
|Sport Quota (Category 2)|
To get the complete details regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019, you need to hit above provided official link. Applicants may visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly to get latest updates for Eastern Railway Recruitment.
Eastern Railway Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway has recently released a vacancy notice titled as Eastern Railway Recruitment. To fill 13 vacancies of Category -1 Group ‘C’ and Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts application forms are invited.
Applicants interested for ER Recruitment 2018 must have required eligibility as per the details given in Employment Notice No.: RRC-ER/Scouts & Guides/2018-19. Those, who satisfy all conditions, can apply via offline mode.
Eastern Railway Group C/D Recruitment 2018:
Aspirants can fill ER Application Form with complete details and send it at below given postal address on or before the closing date that is 26-11-2018. Last Date to submit forms for Receipt of Application for Remote areas is 11-12-2018 upto 17:00 hrs
To collect more detailed information regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 like vacancy details, application procedure etc. candidates are advised to go through this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
Eastern Railway Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. Of Eastern Railway Vacancy|
|Category -1 Group ‘C’ (NTPC only)||03|
|Category – 2 erstwhile Group ‘D’||10|
|Total ER Vacancies||13|
Qualification Needed For Eastern Railway Jobs:
Applying candidates for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 must have required qualification as mentioned below post wise:
- Eastern Railway Group C Recruitment: 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen & for the candidate of any category possessing higher Qualification.
- Eastern Railway Group D Recruitment: 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI.
Age Limit For Eastern Railway RRC Recruitment:
Age of applying candidates for Eastern Railway Jobs should be as per the norms. Age relaxation will be given to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government for Eastern Railway Recruitment.
- ER Group C Recruitment: 18 to 30 Years
- ER Group D Recruitment: 18 to 33 Years
Application Fee For ER Recruitment:
Applying candidates for Eastern Railway Group C/D Recruitment have to make the payment of application fee as per the Eastern Railway Notification. Amount of Rs.500/- has to be paid by individual. This Examination Fee is not refundable/transferable/ adjustable under any circumstances.
For candidates belonging to SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes have to pay Rs. 250/- only with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the written examination.
The Examination Fee is payable in Indian Postal Order only (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favour of ‘Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Eastern Railway, Kolkata’.
RRCER Recruitment Process:
To screen eligible candidates for RRCER Recruitment 2018, contenders will be called for written examination. The candidates qualified in written test will have to undergo the Certificates verification. Panel will be formed as per merit position of successful candidates.
Download Here: Eastern Railway Group C – D Syllabus
Remuneration Offered For Eastern Railway Job:
Selected candidates against RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment will be offered attractive and impressive amount of pay scale that is given below:
- Eastern Railway Group C Recruitment: Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/- per month
- Eastern Railway Group D Recruitment: Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1800/- per month
Process To Fill Eastern Railway Application Form:
- To apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, login to official of Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway website that is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now, press “News & Updates” section that is given in menu bar.
- From drop down list press “Recruitment” tab.
- On next page, you are required to press appropriate link for Eastern Railway Group C/D Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Then, Eastern Railway Notification PDF will appear.
- Read the complete details given in Eastern Railway Advertisement and ensure the eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply and prepare application form in same format with complete details.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed it in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below given address.
Railway Recruitment Cell Eastern Railway
56, C. R. Avennue, Rites Building (1st Floor)
Kolkata – 700 012
Find Out: More Railway Jobs
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 26-11-2018 upto 17:00 hrs
- Last Date for Receipt of Application for Remote areas: 11-12-2018 upto 17:00 hrs
Essential and Final Note:
Aspirants can get other related details about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 2019 by going through given Official Link. For any query related to ER Recruitment 2018 candidates may mention their comments in below given comment box of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018
For 2943 vacancies (Apprentice/ Scouts & Guides/ Sports/ Cultural Quota), Eastern Railway Recruitment notification has been released. Individuals those who are willing to apply against RRC ER Apprentice Act and other jobs can go through @rrcer.com.
Contenders interested in Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment are required to complete the registration process till 14-11-2018. While others need to submit the RRC Eastern Railway Application Form till the last date i.e. 26-11-2018.
Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs:
While submitting the RRC ER application form, aspirants have to deposit some amount as application fee through proper channel. After that, individuals will go through RRC Eastern Railway Recruitment Process.
To grab more information about Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018- 2019, individuals are required to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com Take a look and apply against RRC ER Apprentice Recruitment.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
Eastern Railway Job Vacancy:
|Post Name||No. of Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy|
|Scouts & Guides Quota Category -1||03|
|Scouts & Guides Quota Category – 2||10|
|Sports Quota Category -1||05|
|Sports Quota Category -2||16|
|Cultural Quota Group ‘C’ (in suitable post)||02|
|Total ER Vacancy||2943|
Educational Qualification for Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancy:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification for ER Recruitment|
|Scouts & Guides Quota Category -1||12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate|
|Scouts & Guides Quota Category – 2||10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT or 10th pass plus ITI|
|Sports Quota Category -1||Should have Degree from a recognized University|
|Sports Quota Category -2||Minimum 12th Class (+2 Stage) pass|
|Cultural Quota||Passed 12th or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate|
|Apprentice||10th standard and ITI in relevant trade|
Age Criteria for Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment:
|Post Name||Age Group|
|Scouts & Guides Quota Category -1||18- 30 years|
|Scouts & Guides Quota Category – 2||18- 33 years|
|Sports Quota||18- 25 years|
|Cultural Quota||18- 30 years|
|Apprentice||15- 24 years|
Remuneration Details for Eastern Railway Jobs:
Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/- to Rs. 2000/- will be offered to those applicants who get selected against Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancies.
Mode of Selection against Eastern Railway Vacancy:
- Scouts & Guides Quota: Written Test and Marks on Certificates
- Sports Quota: Sports Trials/ Sports & Educational Achievements
- Cultural Quota: Written Test/ Practical Demonstration/ Testimonials/ Prizes
- Apprentice: Merit
Check Here: Railway Exams Preparation Books
Read Out: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks
Application Fee for Eastern Railway 2018 Recruitment:
|Post||UR||Reserved||Mode of Payment|
|Apprentice||Rs. 100/-||Nil||Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking|
|Other Jobs||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||Through Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Eastern Railway, Kolkata (IPO payable at GPO, Kolkata)|
Applying Process for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018:
Those applicants who want to apply against Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment/ RRC ER Recruitment are supposed to follow the mentioned below steps:
Step -1: Firstly, you have to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.rrcer.com
Step -2: Then hit “Notice Board” tab which is available at the top of the home page.
Step -3: Various links related to RRCER Recruitment will be shown in front of you.
Step -4: Select the suitable link according to the post in which you are interested.
Step -5: Read the essential details regarding RRC ER Jobs in Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification.
Step -6: After that, download Eastern Railway Application Form and fill it with correct details and for Eastern Railway Apprentice Openings, you need to complete the online registration process.
Step -7: Attach self attested copies of required documents with RRC ER Application Form.
Step -8: At last, submit the form at the postal address through proper mode:
|Registration for Eastern Railway Apprentice Jobs||Hit Here|
|Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification||Hit Here|
|Scouts & Guides Quota Notification||Hit Here|
|Sports Quota Notification||Hit Here|
|Cultural Quota Notification||Hit Here|
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway,
56, C.R. Avenue, RITES Building, 1st Floor
Kolkata – 700 012
- Last date to apply against Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment: 14-11-2018
- Last date to apply against Eastern Railway Job Openings: 26-11-2018
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates on Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018-2019. You can also bookmark our web portal by pressing Ctrl.+D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Current Affairs||Eastern Railway Result|
|Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Syllabus||Eastern Railway Admit Card|
|Railway Current Affairs||RRB Employment News|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|