You can check all the latest updates on ECHS Recruitment here from this page. Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme organizes recruitment drives for filling up various vacancies in different departments. Those who want to serve the prestigious government defence organization can apply for the ECHS Vacancies which include Medical Specialist, Radiologist, Medical Officer (MO), Officer – in – Charge (OIC), Lab Assistant, Dental Officer (DO), Data Entry Operator (DEO) and others.
Those who want to participate in ECHS Recruitment must submit their application in the correct manner as prescribed in the official recruitment advertisement. Also ensure that the application form is submitted within the stipulated deadline. To get additional information regarding ECHS Recruitment 2021, you need to explore this page completely which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Officer – in – Charge
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Dental Officer
- Lab Technician
- Lab Assistant
- Dental Hygienist / Technician
- Female Attendant
- Night Watchman
- Data Entry Operator
- IT(Network) Technician
- Those candidates are applying for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment, should have completed Diploma/Certificate or equivalent in IT networking, computer application.
- Contenders must have at least 2 years experience in IT eqpt, software installation and maintenance of computer networks.
Get here: Latest IT Jobs
Age Restrictions for ECHS Recruitment:
- The upper and lower age limit of candidates differs for each ECHS Vacancy depending upon the norms of the organization.
- Relaxation age will be applicable for reserved category as per norms of organization
Pay Scale for ECHS Jobs:
The pay scale for ECHS Recruitment shall be decided as per the rules and regulations of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme.
Selection Process for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Jobs:
Organization has decided to conduct personal interview for the purpose of selection eligible and passionate candidates for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Jobs.
Ways to fill ECHS Online Application form:
For the purpose of applying against Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment, candidates need to fill and submit online application form by the following below given steps:
- First of all, candidates are required to log on to the official website of organization that is echs.gov.in.
- From the homepage, you have to move your cursor under “WHAT’S NEW” section which is shown at the middle of the homepage.
- Press the relevant ECHS Recruitment Notification link available there and read the complete Advertisement carefully.
- After reading the details, download the format of application form and fill it with complete details in correct manner.
- When you have filled the form, must attach Self attested photocopies of all Educational (10, 10+2, UG/PG, Diploma, and Experience Certificate) along with two passport size photograph.
- After completing all process, Self attested photocopy of registration certificate must be submitted with the filled form.
- Finally, containing an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of………………………” and send it to the postal address mentioned in the official advertisement.
Find Latest: Chennai Jobs
Last date to Apply for ECHS Recruitment: Updating Soon
You can go through below given Official Link, for getting additional facts regarding ECHS Recruitment 2021. Add this page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to your bookmark section and get instant updates regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|More Defence Jobs
|Latest Police Jobs
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence
|More Government Jobs
|All Govt. Jobs By State
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization