Candidates can apply for the ECIL Recruitment. The organization wants to hire candidates for the posts of Technical/Scientific assistant. Those aspirants who are eligible can apply for the ECIL vacancy.
To apply for the ECIL Jobs, candidates can be there at the time of walkin selection procedure that is going to be held on 21-11-2018. At the time of walkin selection, appliers should bring all the necessary documents and certificates.
ECIL Technical/Scientific Asst Recruitment 2018:
ECIL, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy recruits the candidates from time to time on the basis of their performance. Before applying, they can check the rest details from here.
To know the more details about the ECIL Recruitment 2018-19, candidates have to go through this page which is well maintained by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
Required Qualification of ECIL Job:
- Candidates can apply for the ECIL Technical Assistant Recruitment, if they have completed their first class Diploma in engineering full time course with at least 60% aggregate mark.
- Those aspirants who want to apply for the Scientific Asst must have B.Sc with Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry/Electonics at least 60% aggregate marks from recognized university.
Minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years and maximum age should not be more than 25 years as on 31-10-2018.
Those candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get 05 years age relaxation and 03 years for OBC. 10 more years relaxation for PWD category aspirants.
Selected contenders for the ECIL Technical/Scientific Recruitment will get Rs.17,654/- as monthly salary.
Mode of Selection:
Candidate’s selection will be based on their performance in the written/trade test/practical test that will conduct by the selection committee of the organization.
Read Here: How to Prepare For Written Exam
How to Apply for the ECIL Recruitment 2018:
To fill the ECIL application form, candidates have to follow the below given steps, please have a look..!!
- First of all, candidates have to go through the official website of the organization which is www.ecil.co.in
- After that aspirants need to hit the “Careers” tab which is mentioned at the main menu bar.
- Then, they have to press the “E-Recruitment” link and press the link of “ECIL Recruitment 2018”
- Now they need to check the advertisement carefully and download the application form.
- After that fill the application form and attach all the required documents.
- Now you should bring it at the time of walkin selection.
ECIL Branch Office, No.1/1, 2nd Floor,
Building, Sampige Road, Bengaluru-560003
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Walkin will be held on: 21-11-2018
Aspirants can go through this page to get the complete details about the ECIL Recruitment 2018-19 from this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|