FMGE Application Form
FMGE 2019 Application Form: On the basis of Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam scores, students can practice in India with foreign qualifications. Applicants who want to apply needs to submit FMGE 2019 Application Form via online
FMGE 2019 Important Dates
FMGE Application Form has been available from 16-10-2018. Applicants who satisfy Eligibility as given in the notice can fill and submit FMGE 2019 registration form online at official site latest before 06-11-2018
Submit FMGE Application Form
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts FMGE 2019 two times in a year in June and December. Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam (FMGE) is a national level entrance exam which allows the Indian nationals with foreign medical qualifications to practice in India.
Candidates who are waiting to grab rest details of FMGE 2019 Application Form they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
FMGE Application Form
FMGE Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate should be the citizen of India or Overseas citizen of India.
- Candidates must have the primary medical qualification which is approved by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in India.
- Cut-off date for obtaining the Primary Medical Qualification is on or before last week of May 2019.
- It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed the final examination on or before the cut-off date.
- Candidates possessed Under Graduate Medical Qualification from Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and seeking for provisional or permanent registration are exempted to give the screening test.
Check Out List of More: Medical Entrance Exam
FMGE Application Fees
Applicants who are going to apply for Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam 2019 have to pay Rs. 5500/- in the form of FMGE Application Form Fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking.
FMGE Exam Pattern 2019
FMGE 2019 will be conducted through online mode (CBT) having 300 Multiple Choice Questions in English language. This exam does not follow negative marking scheme. There is no limit to appear in the exam.
FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions each with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part. Check subject wise marks distribution of different course in below table:
For Pre and Para Clinical Subjects:
For Clinical Subjects:
|Medicine and Allied Subjects
|Dermatology and STD
|General Surgery and Allied Subjects
|Obstetrics & Gynecology
Also Know Here: How To Find Study Material Online
FMGE Syllabus 2019
After downloading the PDF of FMGE Syllabus, candidates will be able to study the important topics and get good marks. FMGE Syllabus 2019 includes topics like Anesthesiology, Orthopedics, Radio diagnosis, Pediatrics and etc.
FMGE Test Centers
Check Courses after 12th: Career Option in Medical
Steps to fill FMGE Application Form 2019
- First and foremost step of candidate to fill FMGE Application Form is to visit the official website of National Examinations Board that is natboard.edu.in
- After that navigate the homepage and select FMGE 2019 Notification tab
- Now on reaching new page read FMGE Notification 2019 and ensure your eligibility
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then hit on “FMGE Apply Online” link
- After that enter the required details in FMGE Registration form/ FMGE 2019 Application Form
- Then press on “submit” tab to record details
- Afterwards you will get your users id and password which you need to fill while login
- Fill up FMGE Online Application Form with remaining details
- After filling FMGE 2019 Online Application Form, candidates have to upload scanned images of relevant documents and certificate
- Make payment of fees through valid mode
- At last recheck details and hit “submit” tab and take printed copy of FMGE Application Form for future use.
Documents Required for FMGE Application Form
Below is the list of documents required at the time of submitting FMGE Application Form:
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy/Apostiled
- Address Proof (Voter Id/Passport/Driving License)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (certificate of 10th class)
- Copy of the Passport of the Applicant (Front page & Last page-Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Copy of Internship Certificate (if done in Abroad)
- Copy of Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI.
- Copy of Fail Certificate/Result for Ex-candidates
- Equivalence Certificate
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
FMGE Admit Card 2019
By entering the details like username and password on FMGE Application Form Page, candidates will be able to download their FMGE Admit Card 2019. Candidates have to check name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender, etc, on FMGE Hall Ticket to avoid the last minute rush.
FMGE Result 2019
Foreign Medical Graduate Screening Exam Result will be available on 15-01-2019 by National Board of Examinations. Candidates can download their Result for FMGE 2019 through online mode. It is mandatory to score 150 marks out of 300 marks to qualify the FMGE 2019.
Must Check List Of: Top 100 Medical Colleges in India
FMGE 2019 Imp Dates
|Starting of FMGE 2019 Online Application form
|Closing of FMGE Application Form
|Availability of FMGE Admit card
|1st week of December 2018
|FMGE 2019 entrance exam
|Declaration of result
|Starting of counselling
Also Check Eligibility Of: List of Paramedical Courses
Applicants who want to fill FMGE 2019 Application Form they have to hit the above stated Official Link. Applicants can bookmark this web page to grab the complete details of FMGE Application Form 2019.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career after 12th in India
|Job Opportunities in Medical Steams
|Career Option In Commerce
|Career Options in Arts
|How to Choose Right College After 12th
|Top MBBS Colleges in India
|Student Success Strategies
|Best Colleges in India