TISSNET 2019 Application Form
Candidates who wish to appear in the TISS National Entrance Test must check the TISSNET Application Form apply dates from here. Tata Institute of Social Science is going to start the TISSNET 2019 Registration from 22-10-2018 for the JAN Exam.
Tata Institute of Social Science is going to release the TISSNET Application Form on the official website of TISS Institute that is admission.tiss.edu. Candidates must fill the online TISSNET application form before last date that is 10-12-2018.
TISSNET 2019 Registration Start Date
Tata Institute of Social Science National Entrance Test is going to be conducted on 19-01-2019 and the results will be released in the Last week of January 2019. Candidates who clear the TISS Entrance Exam will get admission in full time regular PG courses in TISS.
Candidates can collect further information about TISSNET 2019 Application Form for the coming TISSNET Entrance Exam by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
TISSNET Application Form
Highlights of TISSNET 2019
|Exam Name||Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test|
|TISSNET 2019 Exam Date||19-01-2019|
|Conducting Body||Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)|
|Exam Category||Post Graduate|
|Minimum Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|TISS Courses||M.A. / M.Sc. / M.P.H./ M.H.A.|
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation degree are eligible to apply
- Candidates who are in their final year must have passed all subjects of previous semester or year to be eligible to apply.
- There is no age limit criteria and number of attempts for TISSNET 2019
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
TISSNET Reservation Policy
|Categories||TISS Mumbai||TISS Tuljapur||TISS Hyderabad||TISS Guwahati|
|Children of the Armed Forces Employees||5%||5%||5%||5%|
|North Eastern States||–||–||–||66%*|
TISSNET Selection Procedure 2019
Candidates have to clear the Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test to get admission. Qualified candidates then have to appear in the Pre Interview and Personal Interview Round. Final admission will be done on the basis of candidate performance in all the rounds.
Check Latest Changes In TISSNET Paper Format: TISSNET Exam Pattern
TISSNET 2019 Application Form – Fees
The detailed application fee for the TISSNET Application Form is mentioned below:
|Paying through Online Mode|
|Applying for 1 course||Rs. 1030||Rs. 260|
|Applying for 2 course||Rs. 2060||Rs. 520|
|Applying for 3 course||Rs. 3090||Rs. 780|
|Paying through Challan|
|Applying for 1 course||Rs. 1000 + bank charges||Rs. 250 + bank charges|
|Applying for 2 course||Rs. 2000 + bank charges||Rs. 500 + bank charges|
|Applying for 3 course||Rs. 3000 + bank charges||Rs. 750 + bank charges|
Download Free Here: TISSNET Sample Paper
Step by Step TISSNET 2019 Registration Procedure
Visit Official Website:
- Firstly, willing candidates who wish to take the admission in Tata Institute of Social Science may visit the official website that is www.tiss.edu
- At the home page candidates must hit on “Admissions” tab as available in the menu bar.
- Then, on the new opened page aspirants must choose an appropriate link for the course you are willing to apply.
- Now, candidates must read TISSNET 2019 Notifications very carefully.
- While reading the complete advertisement, aspirants must check TISSNET Eligibility, required fee and TISSNET Admission Procedure of selection etc.
Fill TISS NET Online Application 2019:
- After reading, satisfied aspirants must fill TISSNET Application Form 2019.
- Aspirants must fill the TISSNET application form with all the accurate details in prescribed manner.
Upload Required Documents:
- Now, contenders must upload all the scanned copies of certificates/ testimonials signature and recent photographs.
- Also, complete the payment procedure.
Mode of Payment for Application Fee:
- TISSNET Application fee must be submitted through online/NET banking or ATM/ Debit/ Credit Card of any nationalized bank.
- An additional bank charges will also charge at time of submission of application.
Submission of TISS NET 2019 Application Form:
- Re-check the details mentioned in the form once.
- At last, press “Submit” button for submission of filled TISSNET application form and take a printout of it for future use.
Documents To Be Uploaded While Filling the TISSNET 2019 Application Form
Candidate must have following list of documents while filling TISSNET Application Form
- 10th, 12th Certificate and Mark sheets of Degree Programs
- Caste Certificate (Applicable To SC/ST category)
- Non-creamy Layer Certificate (Applicable To OBC category)
- Certificate of Disability for Person with Disability (Applicable To PWD)
- Valid Certificate from candidates, those are in the final year of UG Courses
- Income Certificate (Applicable To SC/ST/OBC (NC) category)
- One Recent Passport Size Photographs
Press Here To Fill TISSNET 2019 Application Form
Press Here To Visit TISSNET Official Website
TISSNET MBA Important Dates 2019
|Release of TISSNET Application Form||22-10-2018|
|Last date to submit the TISS online application/||10-12-2018|
|Last Date for receipt of TISSNET application form by post||12-12-2018|
|Admit card release||26-12-2018 to 27-12-2018|
|TISSNET Exam date||19-01-2019|
|Declaration of TISSNET result||Last week of January 2019|
|PI & PIT admission rounds||Last week of February to Last week of March 2019|
|Announcement of Selection||Last week of April 2019|
Candidates can collect further information about TISSNET Application Form 2019 by going to the above given official link. You can stay connected with us on this page or follow us on Facebook or Google+. If you have any query about TISSNET Application Form, do comment in the below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|TISSNET Registration||TISSNET Admit Card|
|TISSNET Result||Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||NIRF India Ranking|