Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has transmitted a new HPPSC SAS notification for those candidates who are looking for the government vacancies in Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission is looking for the capable and devoted individuals to fill 86 vacancies of Inspector, Extension Officer and others. Those candidates who are interested to grasp this golden opportunity, they can get complete details about HPPSC SAS 2018 Exam notification, exam date etc from this single page.
Contenders who meet all the mandatory eligibility conditions and also want to get government jobs in Himachal Pradesh, they have to submit their filled application forms through online mode with the help of the below given steps till 18.12.2017. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided you the complete details regarding HPPSC SAS 2018 Exam on this page.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|29/11/2017||HPPSC SAS Recruitment||Inspector, Extension Officer and others-86||Bachelors Degree||28/12/2017||Pdf Download|
HPPSC SAS Vacancies:
|Name of Department||Name of HPPSC SAS Vacancy||Total No. of Posts|
|Excise and Taxation||Excise and Taxation Inspector (Regular Basis)||06|
|Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs||Inspector Grade-I (FCS & CA) (Contract Basis)||02|
|Cooperation||Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies (Contract Basis)||64|
|Industries||Extension Officers (Industries) (Contract Basis)||07|
|Election||Election Kanungo (Contract Basis)||07|
Educational Qualifications for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy:
Candidates who are applying against HPPSC Recruitment 2018, they must hold a bachelor degree of any of the universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be a deemed university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possesses an equivalent qualification.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs After Graduation
Age Criteria for HPPSC SAS Jobs:
- Age of the candidates applying against Himachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 must be Between 18 years and 45 years.
- Age of a candidate shall be reckoned as on 01-01-2017.
- Five years relaxation in upper age limit is admissible only to the bonafide SC of H.P. / ST of H.P. / OBC of H.P. /WFF of H.P. / Persons with disabilities of Himachal Pradesh as per Government’s instructions issued from time to time.
Monthly Salary for Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the Positions||Salary (P.M.)|
|Excise & Taxation Inspectors||Rs.10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.3600/-|
|Inspector Grade-I|| Rs.13900/-|
|Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies|
- General: Rs. 400/-
- General BPL: Rs. 100/-
- C./S.T./O.B.C. of H.P: Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Serviceman of H.P: No Fees
The application fee can be made through e-Challan or e-Payment.
Job seekers will be assorted for the HPPSC Vacancies on the basis of their performance level in Preliminary, mains and Interview conducted by the selection team of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Pattern For Preliminary Examination:
|History, Geography and socio-economic development of Himachal Pradesh.||60 Marks|
|Knowledge of current events of national and international importance and such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.||60 Marks|
|Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India, and Disaster Management. Environment and Gender issues and teaching of Mahatma Gandhi.||80 Marks|
Pattern For Main Examination:
|Subject||Marks||Duration of Examination|
|English (Conventional)||150 Marks||03 Hour|
|Hindi (Conventional)||150 Marks||03 Hour|
|General Knowledge (GK)||200 Marks||03 Hour|
Quick Links For SAS Exam:
Procedure to fill HPPS SAS 2018 Application Form:
- First of all, job seekers are required to visit to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission that is “www.hppsc.hp.gov.in”.
- Now you have to move the cursor towards “Notification” tab from the left side list of the homepage and strike on it.
- Then hit on the “Advertisement No. 13/2017 (Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Allied Services)” link available in the “Advertisement” section.
- Now Read the advertisement very carefully and then go back to the previous page and press on the “Apply Online” link from the list.
- After that, fill online Application Form with required information in prescribed format.
- Now aspirants have to upload updated Circulative vitae at available place.
- Upload Xerox copies of certificates and a passport size photograph also.
- At last, press on the submit button.
- Don’t forget to take printout of filled application form and keep it safe for future usage during exam.
- Starting date of application process: 28.11.2017
- Last date for submission of applications: 18.12.2017
Through this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com, candidates can grasp all the significant details about HPPSC SAS 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|HPPSC Recruitment||HPPSC Syllabus|
|HPPSC Result||HPPSC Admit Card|
|Latest PSC Notification||HPPSC Answer Key|
|More Government Jobs||All Govt. Jobs By State|