IARI Admission Form 2019
Indian Agricultural Research Institute is a leading institute which offers admission for M.Tech/M.Sc/Ph.D in 26 different disciplines. So, submit IARI Admission Form 2019 for these courses prior Application Last Date.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute has attained the status of Deemed University in the year 1958. After filling IARI Admission Form 2019, applicants invited for entrance examination for Postgraduate and Ph.D. course.
IARI Admission Dates 2019:
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||16-04-2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application|
through Proper channel & documents
submission for online Application Form
|Download Admit Card||03-06-2019|
|Download Interview Letter||25-06-2019 to 02-07-2019|
|Date of Interview||02-07-2019|
|Announcement of Result||07-07-2019|
|Download Final Selection Letter||16-07-2019 to 27-07-2019|
IARI Application Last Date 2019:
Closing date for IARI Ph.D Admission or M.Tech, M.Sc is 16-04-2019. Also, closing date for submission of online Application Form with documents is 23-04-2019. Afterwards, Ph.D Entrance Test will be held.
Contenders may download Admit Card from 03-06-2019 onwards. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is prescribing all details including steps to submit IARI Admission Form 2019- 2020 on this page.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
|Name of the University||Indian Agricultural Research Institute|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
(Education Division of ICAR)
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
IARI Eligibility Criteria 2019:
At time of filling IARI Admission Form, you must fulfill Indian Agricultural Research Institute Eligibility Norms.
M.Sc & M.Tech Eligibility:
|Agricultural Chemical, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering,|
Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Physics,
Agricultural Statistics, Agronomy,
Computer application, Entomology,
Environmental ,Science, Genetics,
Nematology, Molecular Biology
and Biotechnology, Plant pathology, Plant
physiology, Plant Genetic Resources, Post-
Harvest Technology, Seed Science and
Technology, Soil Science and Agricultural
Chemistry, Water Science and Technology
|Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc/|
BE/ B.Tech) in the
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
IARI Ph.D Eligibility:
Bachelor’s Degree Programmes under 10+2+4 OR 10+2+3 OR 10+1+4 system (OR awarded B.Sc. degree under 10+2+2 system prior to 1985) and fulfills the qualifications as prescribed
|General/ OBC candidates||At least 60% marks OR an overall grade point|
average (OGPA) of 7.00 out of 10.00 OR 3.50
out of 5.00 OR 2.8 out of 4.00 OR 2.21 out of
3.00 in M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/M.Tech./M.E.
|SC/ ST/ PC candidates||At least 55% marks OR OGPA of 6.50 out of|
10.00 OR 3.25 out of 5.00 OR 2.6 out of 4.00
OR 1.95 out of 3.00 in M.Sc./M.Sc. (Ag.)/
Must Read About: Present Education System In India
- Candidates who wish to apply for IARI M.Tech/M.Sc/Ph.D Admission 2019 their minimum age should be 21 years as on 31-07-2019
- No relaxation will be provided in minimum age limit to any candidate.
IARI Admission Fees:
Applying students must have to pay the application fee of following amount through Demand Draft in favour of Director, IARI payable at New Delhi.
|IARI Entrance Exam|| Rs. 600/- (For Unreserved) and Rs. 300/-|
|IARI Ph.D Entrance|| Rs. 1000/- (For General/ OBC) and Rs. 500/-|
(For SC/ ST/ PC)
IARI Admission Procedure 2019:
Selection of the students will be done on the basis of Academic Attainments (Record), IARI Admission Test and Interview which will be conducted by the selection authority of the organization.
|IARI M.Tech Admission|
Criteria & MSc
|Written entrance test, evaluation of answer sheet,|
briefing of the score, and circulation
of merit list.
|Ph.D||Written test, evaluation of academic score,|
& interview test
Ph.D Weightage Criteria:
(80% weightage) + academic score (10% weightage) + interview (10% weightage).
Read Out: Student Success Strategies
IARI Reservation Criteria 2019:
|Other backward classes||18%|
How to Apply for IARI Admission 2019?
To submit IARI Admission Form 2019, follow these steps.
- First of all, you need to visit official website of institution that is www.iari.res.in
- On the home page, go to the “Latest News” section and then hit on pertinent link of IARI 2019 Admission
- After that choose “Hit Here” link given in front of “Download Information Bulletin for IARI entrance exam 2019” option
- Now, you are required to read the complete information from the opened brochure
- Then, hit on “Register Here” button given in the right side of page
- After that fill the required information in IARI Registration form and hit on “Register” button
- After successful registration, login with your email id and password
- Fill the complete and correct information in online application form
- Then, upload your latest passport size photo and signature in the correct format along with IARI Application Form 2019.
- Now make the payment of fee and enter its relevant details (if required) and press on “Submit” button
- At last, take a hard copy of duly filled online form and send it to the below mentioned address along with demand draft and below stated documents.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
- Matriculation(X) certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Master’s degree certificate and marks sheet
- SC/ST/OBC/PC certificate (whichever is applicable)
- Certificate required from candidates appearing for final year examination
- Original Demand Draft in favour of Director, IARI, payable at New Delhi
If you want to collect more details about IARI Admission Form 2019- 2020, you need to press the above highlighted link which is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates can acquire upcoming details by keep in touch with us by pressing CTRL + D or using our free email service.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||NIRF India Ranking|
|UGC Approved Universities||Why College Attendance is Important|