Indira Gandhi National Open University offers IGNOU Scholarship 2022 for Research Fellowships (IGNOU –RF) Scheme to facilitate unprivileged meritorious students for admissions to PhD programme. Students who belong to SC/ST & OBC Category can submit the Application Form for IGNOU RF Research Fellowship till the last date.
IGNOU-RF Program is available under two schemes named ‘Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Fellowship’ for male scholars and ‘Savitribai Phule Fellowship’ for female scholars. Students meeting the IGNOU Scholarship Criteria can check the application date from this page.
IGNOU Scholarship Form 2022
In order to apply for IGNOU-Research Fellowship (IGNOU-RF) Scheme, students need to send prescribed applications through the proper channel to Director, Research Unit CAB Building, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 within the specified IGNOU Scholarship 2022 Last Date.
To be updated with more details related to the IGNOU-RF Scheme and getting the IGNOU Research Fellowship award, you must check this page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
IGNOU Scholarship 2022 Highlights:
|Name of the scheme||IGNOU Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Launched for||Reserved category students|
|Mode of application||Offline|
IGNOU Scholarship Details
The main objective of this Scholarship is to provide financial support to the students for pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D courses from recognized institutes and getting employed/self-employed. These schemes assist to support and improve the skills of disabled applicants. Organization awarding Research Fellowships (IGNOU–RF) to full-time research students who are enrolled in the M.Phil/Ph.D programme of IGNOU:
- ‘Baba Saheb Bhim Rao Ambedkar Fellowship’ for male scholars.
- ‘Savitribai Phule Fellowship’ for female scholars.
IGNOU Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are pursuing M.Phil/Ph.D Programme at https://recruitmentinboxx.com/uk-dating-sites/ on a full-time basis only those applicants can avail this opportunity.
Age Limit Criteria:
To avail Indira Gandhi National Open University Scholarship, Interested students need to be below 35 years of age.
IGNOU Scholarship Amount
- Applicants will get Fellowship @ Rs. 5,000/- p.m. for M.Phil scholars and @Rs.8,000/- pm for PhD scholars every month, during the period of the award of IGNOU-RF.
- No other grants or allowances e.g. house rent allowance etc. will be admissible to the candidate.
- Apart from the IGNOU Research Fellowship each scholar availing fellowship will be paid a contingency grant of Rs.8000/- per annum.
No separate medical claim or allowance will be given to the scholar. On the other hand, IGNOU-RF awardees may avail medical facilities at the IGNOU Health Centre.
Check Details On Scholarship in India Here
IGNOU Research Fellowship Award Procedure
- First of all the concerned authority of the organization will screen the received applications and send them to Vice-Chancellor for approval.
- IGNOU-RF will be made available to the selected candidates on annual basis beginning from the admission cycle to Research Degree Programme.
- The government of India’s policy on the reservation will be strictly adhered to in the selection of applicants for awards.
- Two fellowships, one each for male & female candidates are reserved for the children of Group B and C employees of IGNOU, pursuing a PhD degree on a full-time basis.
- In case there are no applicants in this category, IGNOU Scholarship For 2022 will be made open and the decision of award will be made accordingly by the Selection Committee.
IGNOU Research Fellowship – Terms & Conditions
- A candidate who is awarded the fellowship for one course, after its completion will be eligible for another course too. However, the awardees will not be eligible for a similar or equivalent course.
- No separate medical claim or allowance is admissible. However, IGNOU Research Fellowship 2022 awardees may avail medical facilities at the IGNOU Health Centre
- IGNOU Research Fellowship will be awarded for only one course at a time.
- He/She should not be availing fellowship from any agency/source during the same period/should have not availed fellowship from any agency/source for three or more years for his/her research degree work.
Procedure to Fill IGNOU Scholarship Form 2022
- Willing candidates need to visit the official website that is www.IGNOU.ac.in
- After this candidates must move their cursor to the “About IGNOU” section and then the drop-down list will be opened you need to select the “Institutes/Centres/Cells/Units” link to know about IGNOU Scholarship Status.
- On the next page, candidates must select the “Research Unit (RU)” link.
- Now you need to select the “Scholarship” tab placed on the left side of the page for checking IGNOU Scholarship Details.
- Then applicants are required to hit on the “Guidelines and Terms & Conditions of IGNOU-RF” link.
- Candidates are required to read the complete IGNOU RF Fellowship Notification carefully.
- After that, you need to press on the “Application Form of IGNOU-RF-Annexure-A” and download the format of the application form.
- Then candidates must fill in all the relevant details in IGNOU Scholarship Application Form.
- After this candidates should attach their photographs and other essential documents/certificates with the application form.
- Now you need to keep IGNOU Scholarship Form in an envelope and send it to the below stated address.
Director, Research Unit
CAB Building, Maidan Garhi,
Press Here For IGNOU RF Scheme Link
Undertaking Format For IGNOU-RF Annexure-B
Format For Progress Report IGNOU-RF Annexure-C
Monthly Attendance Report IGNOU-RF Annexure-D
Required Documents With IGNOU Fellowship Form
- Academic record – attested copies of relevant certificates/mark sheets for the qualifying examination.
- Proof of annual income – Proof of income shall include last salary slip of parent/guardian, acknowledgement of income tax/income certificate e from revenue official/gazetted officer/public representative e.g. MP, MLA, MLC, Panchayat officials etc.;
- Course fee receipt if any, duly paid during the academic session;
- Attested copy of Aadhar Card
- In case of continuation of scholarship in a succeeding year, a copy of the mark sheet of the preceding year.
IGNOU Scholarship 2022 Last Date
- Release of IGNOU Fellowship 2022 Notification: 1st Week of September 2022
- IGNOU Scholarship Last Date: Last Week of September 2022
Candidates are required to stay in touch with our web portal i.e. www.recruitmentinboxx.com for the latest updates regarding IGNOU Scholarship 2022. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get the latest information regarding various Scholarships in India.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IGNOU Re-Registration||IGNOU Exam Form|
|IGNOU Admission||Top Universities in India|