You can obtain the latest IIFT Syllabus 2023 here!! Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is all set to conduct the entrance exam. Candidates preparing for the exam must be aware of the IIFT 2023 Exam Syllabus which is well-discussed below on this page. Get the complete syllabus of IIFT and download it in PDF form from here.
The IIFT Entrance Exam consists of 04 sections – Quantitative Analysis, Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning, and General Awareness. Here we have provided the section-wise IIFT Syllabus 2023 which will help you to prepare for the exam in a better way.
IIFT Entrance Exam 2023
With the help of the latest Syllabus, it becomes easy for the aspirants to recognize the Topics and Contents that are significant from the examination Point of View. Also, aspirants can prepare for the IIFT Exam with the help of preparation tips that are stated below.
Keeping the same point in mind we the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well furnished IIFT Syllabus 2023 here. Aspirants who are going to appear for the exam and want to qualify the same must know the completed MBA IB Entrance Exam Syllabus.
IIFT Syllabus 2023 Highlights:
Refer to the table below which contains the ley highlights of the IIFT Entrance Exam 2023.
|Syllabus Section||4 Sections|
|IIFT Syllabus Chapters|
IIFT Syllabus 2023
The IIFT Exam Syllabus is almost identical to that of the MBA Entrance Exams. Speaking of the IIFT 2023 Entrance Exam, there are four sections listed as follows:
- Quantitative Analysis
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
Section-Wise Details of IIFT Syllabus
Here you can check the section-wise IIFT Syllabus 2023. Know about all the chapters and related topics to be covered in each section to ace the IIFT 2023 entrance exam.
|IIFT Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude||IIFT Syllabus for Analytical/Logical Reasoning|
|IIFT Syllabus for Verbal Ability||IIFT General Knowledge Syllabus|
IIFT Exam Pattern 2023
- Exam Mode: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Exam will be conducted through offline mode only.
- Sections: question paper will consist of 5 sections that are English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge and Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, and Quantitative Analysis.
- Number of Questions: A total of 110 questions will be asked in the examination. Every year Number of questions varies.
- Question Paper Type: The questions will be of Multiple Choice Type.
|S. No.||Section||Total questions|
|1.||Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||35|
|3.||Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning||30|
|4.||General Awareness (GK)||20|
IIFT Marking Scheme 2023
The IIFT entrance exam consists of a total of 110 objective-type questions. The marking scheme is different for all the subjects. There will be negative markings for each wrong answer in each section. Refer to the table placed below to check the complete section-wise IIFT Marking Scheme:
|Verbal Ability & Reading|
|Data Interpretation & Logical|
|Quantitative Analysis (QA)||25||3||75||1|
|General Knowledge & Current|
Procedure to Get IIFT Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Visit the official web portal of the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade which is www.iift.ac.in.
- You are required to hit the “What’s new” section on the home page.
- A new page will appear on your digital screen and you are required to hit the appropriate link for the IIFT Syllabus 2023.
- After the appropriate link, the syllabus PDF file will appear on your digital screen and you are required to go through it
- At last, you have to download the IIFT exam syllabus and also take a print of it for better preparation for your exams.
IIFT Preparation Tips 2023
- Students facing difficulty learning too much at one time can divide the whole syllabus into segments.
- You can take coaching offline or online.
- You can also prepare for the exams by solving the previous year’s question papers.
- Avoid cramming the topics before appearing in the exams.
- Always take the help of charts, models, or diagrams as this makes a person able to learn fast and easier.
- You can also prepare well for the exams by giving mock tests.
- Prepare time table as this will help you to customize your time and weaker subjects will be given much time.
Download From Here: IIFT Admit Card
Aspirants who want to get additional information about IIFT Syllabus 2023 are advised to visit the Official Link of the organization. For free email alerts, you may subscribe to our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com To bookmark this page you may use CTRL + D shortcut key. For any further queries, you can write us in the comment box given below, we’ll soon reply to you.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|IIFT Admission||IIFT Fees For All Courses|
|IIFT Results||IIFT Exam|
|Top MBA Colleges In India||MBA Entrance Exam In India|