Download here the latest and updated OPSC Syllabus PDF for various recruitment/competitive examinations conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC). Here we have provided the detailed section-wise Odisha PSC Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Odisha Civil Services Prelims & Mains Exam (Odisha CSE 2022), Dental Surgeon, Group A, B, C Examinations, and others.
Candidates who are going to appear in any of the upcoming OPSC Recruitment 2022 Exams must prepare through the updated OPSC Syllabus 2022 which is available on this page. Please have a look at the below to access the Odisha PSC Syllabus 2022 for major examinations conducted by the Commission.
Odisha PSC Syllabus 2022 Post-Wise:
We are also providing the OPSC Exam pattern along with OPSC CSE/Dental Surgeon/Gr-A/B/C Exam Syllabus on this page. You may download the Odisha PSC syllabus either from this page or by visiting the official website www.opsc.gov.in of the organization.
To gain more details about OPSC Syllabus 2022 & Odisha PSC Exam Pattern, have a look at the below section of this page which is well prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
OPSC CSE Syllabus 2022
OPSC CSE Syllabus for Prelims
The Preliminary Exam is further subdivided into two paper sets. Paper-I for General Studies and Paper-II is an optional Subject Paper.
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Indian National Movement/Indian History
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity/Economics/Constitution
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- English Language
- General Mental Ability
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation
- Analytical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
Read Out Here: PSC Question Papers
List of Optional Subjects:
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Home Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
OPSC CSE Syllabus for Mains Exam
- Paper-I: Oriya Language
- Paper-II: English
- Paper-III: English Essay
- Paper-IV: General Studies
- Paper-V: General Studies
- Paper-VI,VII,VIII and IX will be based on optional Subject
Syllabus For English/Oriya
- Fill in the Blank
- Antimony/ Synonyms/Homonyms
- One Word Substitutions
- Idioms and Phrases
- Translation from English to Oriya
Paper-IV General Studies Syllabus
- History of Modern India
- Indian Culture and Art
- Geography and Physical Nature of India
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Social Issues and Social Welfare Problems
- Ecological Issues
- Current Events
- Human Resource Development
Paper-V General Studies Syllabus
- India and World Quiz
- External Security
- Indian Economy
- Statistical Analysis
- Space Technology
- Science and Technology
- International Affairs
OPSC CSE Exam Pattern 2022
OPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
The preliminary exam consists of two papers. The exam is objective type (multiple choice questions) and each exam shall be of 2 hours duration.
- Paper I: Paper I consist of General studies questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and the total marks are 200. The merit list for the main exam will be based on the marks obtained in Paper I.
- Paper II: Paper II consists of aptitude questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and the total marks will be 200. Paper II is qualifying in nature and the candidates have to score 33% in Paper II otherwise their Paper I will not be evaluated.
OPSC Main Exam Pattern
The Mains exam consists of five compulsory papers and four optional papers for which candidates have to select two optional subjects.
|General Studies I||300|
|General Studies II||300|
|Optional I Paper I||300|
|Optional I Paper II||300|
|Optional II Paper I||300|
|Optional II Paper II||300|
OPSC Syllabus – Geologist/Geophysicist/MO
Paper 1 Syllabus: Common OPSC Syllabus for Geologist/Geophysicist/MO
The paper in General Studies & Awareness will include Knowledge of Current Affairs, History and Geography, General Science and Economics as may be expected of a Graduate person.
OPSC MO Syllabus for Paper 2 (Specialization Paper)
OPSC Geologist Syllabus:
|Geographical Information System|
OPSC Geophysicist Syllabus:
|Solid Earth Geophysics|
|Earthquake and Engineering Seismology|
|Mathematical Methods in Geophysics|
|Electrical and Electromagnetic methods|
|Geophysical Signal Processing|
|Remote Sensing and GIS (Geographical Information System) applications|
OPSC Mining Officer Syllabus (Applied Geology):
|Geographical Information System|
OPSC Mining Officer Syllabus (Mining Engineering):
|Explosives and Initiating Systems|
|Drilling and Blasting in Surface Mines|
|Drilling and Blasting in Underground Mines|
|Plane Table Surveying|
|Introduction to Mining|
|Mineralogy and Petrology|
|Introduction to theory of Machines|
OPSC Exam Pattern 2022
- There will be 02 papers namely Paper 1 and Paper 02.
- The examination will be conducted for 500 marks.
- Maximum marks for Viva Voce will be 50.
- The examination will be in English Language only.
Paper 1: General Studies and Awareness test of all categories
|Paper||pattern||Syllabi||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General studies and awareness||Objective type/Multiple choice questions||Current affairs||25||50||02 hours|
|History and geography||40||80|
Paper 2: Specialization Paper For Each Post
|Name of the post||Subject||Pattern||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Geologist||Geology||Objective type/Multiple choice questions||150||300||03 hours|
|Mining Officer||Mining Engineering / applied Geology||150||300||03 hours|
OPSC DS Group A Syllabus 2022
Odisha PSC Syllabus for Group A Biochemistry:
- Integration of Metabolism
- Acid-Base Balance
- Molecular Biology
OPSC Exam Syllabus of Physiology:
- General Physiology
- Respiratory System
- Central Nervous System
- Excretory System
- Muscle System
- Digestive system
- Cardio Vascular System
- Special Senses
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Odisha Syllabus of Anatomy:
- General Anatomy
- Head and Neck Structures and alimentary
- General Embryology and Systemic embryology
- Regional anatomy of head and neck with osteology
- Clinical Anatomy
- Histology of basic tissues
- The general disposition of thoracic
- Abdominal and Pelvic Organs
- Medical Genetics
OPSC DS Syllabus of Pathology:
- Definitions & causes of diseases
- Disturbances of pigment & mineral metabolism
- Acute inflammation I
- Mode of cell Injury
- Cellular adaptations & intracellular accumulations
- Acute inflammation II
- Chronic inflammation
Odisha Dental Surgeon Syllabus – Microbiology:
- General Microbiology
- Systematic Bacteriology
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
OPSC Syllabus – Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry:
- Dental Anatomy and Histology
- Case history recording
- Child Psychology
- Growth and Development
- Dental Caries
- Dental Radiology as related to Pedodontics
Odisha PSC Syllabus of Dental Material:
- Casting alloys
- Structure of matter and principles of adhesion
- Investments and casting procedure
- Physical properties of Dental Materials
- Dental Implants
- Inlay casting waxes
- Dental polymers
- Mechanical properties of Dental Materials
- Dental Ceramics
- Gypsum products
- Impression Materials
- Denture base resins
OPSC Group A Syllabus for Oral Pathology:
- Regressive Alterations of Teeth
- A spread of Oral Infection
- Diseases of Blood & Blood-Forming Organs
- Diseases of Pulp and Periapical tissues
- Bacterial, Fungal & Viral Diseases affecting oral Cavity
- Healing of Oral Wounds
- Developmental Disturbances of Hard Tissues
- Physical & Chemical Injuries
Odisha PSC Syllabus of Orthodontics:
- Introduction To Orthodontics
- Treatment Planning
- Mechanics Of Orthodontics
- Oro-Facial Growth And Development
- Orthodontic Diagnosis
- Post-Treatment Concepts
OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus of Public Health Dentistry:
- Dental Public Health
- Practice Management
- Research Methodology and Dental Statistics
OPSC Syllabus of Prosthodontics:
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Communicating with the patient
- Overdentures dentures
- Implant Supported complete denture
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for patient
- Record bases and occlusion rims
- Trial dentures
- Articulators – discussion
- Principles of Retention, Support, and Stability
- Denture insertion
- Reduction of residual ridge
OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2022
- The total no. of questions is 200 which shall be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Marks in the examination are 200.
- Time Duration of the test is 3 hours.
- The questions in the examination will be the DCI Syllabus of BDS.
- No Negative Marking.
|Oral Medicine& Radiology||10|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||10|
|Public Health Dentistry||10|
Odisha PSC VAS Syllabus 2022
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Anatomy for Veterinary.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Public Health Veterinary.
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Parasitology.
- Pathology in Veterinary.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology in Veterinary.
- Veterinary Microbiology.
- Livestock Production and Management.
- Physiology (Veterinary).
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Biochemistry in Veterinary.
- Animal Genetics and Breeding.
- Animal Nutrition.
- General Politics
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Indian Constitution
- Current events
- Economic Scene
- Awards and Honors
- Important Days
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Books and Authors
- Sports and Games
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
OPSC VAS Exam Pattern 2022
OPSC VAS Exam Pattern 2022:
- Questions will be from Veterinary Science & Animal Science subjects.
- One Question has 2 marks.
- Each paper has 200 questions.
- The time duration for each paper is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Paper||Subject Name||Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Total marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Veterinary Science||Objective, General Awareness & Subject specific||200||400||2 hour 30 minutes|
|Paper II||Animal Science||–|
|400||2 hour 30 minutes|
Know Here: How To Study While Doing Job
Press Here For OPSC Official Link
Odisha public service Commission was constituted on 1st April 1949 after its separation from former Bihar. Commission is having the responsibility to recruit brilliant individuals for various jobs Government Jobs Openings in Odisha under Group ‘B’ and above under the State Government. Competitive examinations and viva voce tests are conducted to test the skills of applying candidates.
OPSC Syllabus 2022
Candidates, who are applying for Junior Lecturer, Forest Rangers, Assistant Conservator, Civil Services Exam and Section Officer Examination, should start preparation according to the topics given above. Give more time to the subject that contains more score and the qualified aspirants will be called for interview. Final result is prepared as per the marks of appliers in all rounds.
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
This is all about OPSC Syllabus 2022. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates about exam, notification & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Recruitment||OPSC Admit Card|
|OPSC Answer Key||OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment|