Odisha Public Service Commission has released notification for OPSC Recruitment 2018 for the 20 posts. Candidates who wish to apply for the Latest Odisha PSC Vacancy can get all the details from here.
Candidates have to fill online application form which is available on the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission that is opsc.gov.in. After filling the OPSC Application form, candidates must submit it along with the application fee before last date.
Latest Odisha PSC Recruitment for Professor and Town Planner
For hiring the candidates for Odisha PSC Recruitment, the authorities will organize the written examination and Viva Voce Test. Candidates have to clear both the rounds to eb selected for the OPSC Recruitment.
Candidates can collect further information about the opsc.gov.in Recruitment for Assistant Professor and Assistant Town Planner by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OPSC Vacancy Details
|Name of post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor in Conservative Dentistry||02||More than 21 Years|
|Assistant Professor in Dentistry||01||More than 21 Years|
|Assistant Town Planner||17||21 to 32 years|
Find More: Latest Orissa Jobs
Assistant Professor in Conservative Dentistry
Candidates who wish to apply for this post should have M.D.S. (Conservative Dentistry) degree in relevant discipline from recognized Institution with three years of Teaching Experience.
Assistant Professor in Dentistry
For this post, candidate should have done M.D.S. with 3 years teaching experience in the subject.
Assistant Town Planner
Candidate should have Bachelor Degree in Planning or Post Graduate Degree in planning form recognized University.
|Name of post||Salary|
|Assistant Professor in Conservative Dentistry||15,600 – 39,100 with Grade pay of Rs. 8000|
|Assistant Professor in Dentistry|
|Assistant Town Planner||15600 – 39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.5400/-|
Selection Procedure for OPSC Jobs
The authorities will organize the written examination and Viva Voce Test. Candidates have to clear both the rounds to be selected for the OPSC Recruitment.
Check Here Latest: OPSC Syllabus
For Assistant Professor post, general category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 400 whereas there is no applicatio0n fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
For the post of Assistant Town Planner, application fee is of Rs. 500. Candidates belonging the SC/ST/PWD category, doesn’t have to pay any application fee.
How to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates first go to the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in to fill Odisha PSC Application Form.
- On home page of official site go to “What’s New” section.
- Now select “Advertisement for the Post of Asst. Town Planner(Advt. No. 14 of 2018-19)” and “Advertisement for the Post of Asst. Professor(Dentistry) [Advt. No. 13 of 2018-19]” link.
- Now read the detailed OPSC Notification Carefully and see if you are eligible for the post.
- If you are eligible then hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- After that, choose suitable link and fill OPSC Recruitment Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature & documents along with application.
- Make payment of application fee in the form of challan
- After completing of all OPSC Online Application Form process, check OPSC Application Form at once and press “Submit” button.
|Name of post||Dates|
|Assistant Professor in Conservative Dentistry||13-11-2018 to 12-12-2018|
|Assistant Professor in Dentistry|
|Assistant Town Planner||20-11-2018 till 19-12-2018|
Candidates can collect further information about OPSC Recruitment 2018 by going to the above given link. Stay connected with us on this page to get latest updates and information about OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment or OPSC ASSISTANT Town Planner Recruitment.
Applying process for OPSC Recruitment is going to be started very soon!!! Those applicants who want to apply against Odisha PSC 107 Assistant Professor Vacancies need to go through the official website of organization i.e. www.opsc.gov.in.
Then submit the Odisha Public Service Commission Application form through proper mode till the closing date i.e. 24-11-2018. While submitting the OPSC Application form, aspirants need to deposit some amount in the form of application fee.
Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Once the submission process gets done, the organization will conduct recruitment procedure which includes written exam/ personal interview round. Those contenders who will clear the recruitment process get selected against OPSC Recruitment.
For further information about OPSC Recruitment 2018, candidates need to look at below section of this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Check it out and apply against OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment now.
OPSC Job Vacancy:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor in Super Specialty||07|
|Assistant Professor in Specialty||100|
Educational Qualification for Odisha PSC Vacancies:
Those applicants who want to apply against Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment must have completed MD/ MS in relevant discipline from any recognized university. Along with educational qualification, aspirants should have some years of experience in relative field.
Find More Latest: Medical Jobs
Age Limitation for Odisha PSC Jobs:
To apply against Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancies, aspirants need to match the age criteria too. The upper age limit against OPSC Recruitment will be decided at the time of selection as it varies from post to post.
Salary Details for OPSC Vacancies:
Those contenders who get selected against Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs will receive Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- as monthly remuneration plus AGP of Rs. 8000/-.
Selection Process against OPSC Recruitment:
Selection against OPSC Openings will be done on applicants’ academic career/ performance in Viva Voce Test. Contenders who failed to clear the Viva Voce will not get selected against OPSC Job Openings.
Read Here: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
It is necessary for the aspirants to deposit Rs. 200/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking. No charges for reserved candidates as per the norms of organization.
How to Apply for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018:
Those applicants who want to apply against Odisha Public Service Commission Assistant Professor Recruitment are supposed to follow the mentioned below steps:
- First of all, you have to go through the official website of the organization i.e. www.opsc.gov.in for Odisha PSC Openings
- After that check “What’s New” section provided at the middle of the home page for OPSC Jobs.
- Hit “Advertisement for the Post of Asst. Professor (Super Specialty /Specialty) [Advt. No. 12 of 2018-19]” link.
- Download OPSC Recruitment Notification and you will get the details about Odisha PSC Vacancies.
- Hit “Apply” button and enter the correct details in OPSC Application form.
- Then upload scanned copies of essential documents and select the submit button.
- At last, take a print out of Odisha PSC application form for further use.
Check Here: State PSC Exam Notification
- Last date to apply against OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment: 24-11-2018
- Last date for receipt of application fee at any SBI branch: 28-11-2018
You can go through the Official Link of the organization and get further information about OPSC Recruitment 2018-2019. For more updates on Odisha PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment, follow the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on social media.
Online Registration will be started from
12-10-2018 01-11-2018 onwards against OPSC Recruitment 2018. Odisha Public Service Commission intends to hire experienced and prospective candidates to fill up 21 vacant Posts of Assistant Professor and Dentistry.
Willing candidates who are looking for Job in Government Sector can grab this opportunity by applying against OPSC Recruitment 2018-2019. Applicants can fill the application form through the online procedure only.
OPSC Recruitment Last Date-12-11-2018!!!
Entrants are required to fill the OPSC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is
12-11-2018 07-12-2018. Read all the instructions carefully before filling the online form against Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment.
To get further details related to OPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2018, you need to read this page completely which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Post Name||OPSC Vacancy|
|Assistant Professor (Super Specialty)||12|
|Total Odisha PSC Vacancy||21|
Essential Qualification for OPSC Jobs:
Contenders should possess Medical Degree such as MDS/ MD/ DM/ M.Ch Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from any recognized Medical University / Institute with required years of experience for OPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment.
Check Here: Post Graduate Jobs
Restriction on Age for OPSC 2018 Recruitment:
Age of applicants should not be less than 21 years and not more than 45 years as on 01-01-2018. Age relaxation shall be as per government rules prescribed for Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018.
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs. 15600/- 39100 + AGP of Rs. 8000/- with other perks & dearness allowances as per the norms of Odisha Public Service Commission for Odisha PSC Recruitment.
Contenders are required to submit the application fee of Rs. 300/- at any branch of SBI. No fee for PWD/ SC and ST categories of Odisha for OPSC Dentistry Recruitment.
Process of Selection:
Selection of contenders will be done on basis of Written Test and Career Marking. Weightage of 30% will be given to Career Marking and 70% to written test. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending Test for OPSC 2018 Recruitment.
Way to Apply for OPSC 2018 Recruitment:
- Candidates first go to the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in for OPSC Recruitment Apply Online.
- On home page of official site go to “Apply Online” section and hit the link.
- On next page select “Advertisement for the Post of Asst. Professor (Super Specialty / Dentistry) [Advt. No. 11 of 2018-19]” tab and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Now OPSC Online Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill OPSC Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature & documents along with OPSC Online Application Form.
- After completing of all process, check OPSC Application Form at once and press “Submit” button
Last Date to OPSC Apply Online:
To get more details regarding OPSC Recruitment 2018-19, you need to hit above provided official link. We are also trying to collect more information about OPSC Notification, so you need to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Result||OPSC Admit Card|
|OPSC Answer Key||Employment News- New Updates|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|