Odisha Public Service Commission has invited application OPSC Recruitment 2019 for 1950 Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon) Post. Candidates interested to apply for the Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment can check all the related details here.
To be eligible to apply for OPSC MO Recruitment, candidates should have MBBS or equivalent Degree and should not have more than 32 years of age. Only those candidates who fulfill this eligibility can apply for OPSC Medical Officer Vacancy.
Odisha PSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Vacancy
Candidates have to fulfill online application form available on the official website of OPSC and pay the required application fee. Last date to fill OPSC Application form for the Medical Officer post (Assistant Surgeon) is 31-01-2019.
Candidates can collect further information about Odisha PSC Recruitment for Medical Officer must go through this complete page which is well developed by expert team member of the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OPSC Vacancy Details
- Name of the Posts: Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A
- Total Vacancy: 1950
Essential Qualification for Odisha PSC Recruitment
Candidates who are applying for the Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon post should have M.B.B.S or equivalent Degree from the Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Find Here: Medical Jobs
Minimum Age limit to apply for the OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment is 21years and maximum age limit is 32 years.
Salary Structure for OPSC MO Recruitment
For OPSC Recruitment 2019, selected candidates will get salary of Rs.56, 100/- with various benefits and perks as per the policies and guidelines of the organization.
Candidates have to undergo written examination to get selected for the OPSC Jobs for the Medical Officer/ Assistant Surgeon post which will be held on 17-02-2019.
Check Here Latest: OPSC Syllabus
Candidates can check the OPSC application fee from below given table:
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for OPSC MO (Assistant Surgeons) Recruitment?
- Candidates first go to the official site of Odisha Public Service Commission that is www.opsc.gov.in to fill Odisha PSC Application Form.
- On home page of official site go to “What’s New” section.
- Now select “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Asst. Surgeon[Advt. No. 18 of 2018-19] ” link.
- Now read the detailed OPSC Notification Carefully and see if you are eligible for the post.
- If you are eligible then hit on “Apply Online” tab.
- After that, choose suitable link and fill OPSC Recruitment Online Application Form with complete details in correct manner.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature & documents along with application.
- Make payment of application fee in the form of challan
- After completing of all OPSC Online Application Form process, check OPSC Application Form at once and press “Submit” button.
|Starting Date for Apply Online||10-01-2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||31-01-2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||04-02-2019|
|Written Exam Date||17-02-2019|
Candidates can get latest updates and information about OPSC Recruitment 2019 by staying connected with us on this page.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Result||OPSC Admit Card|
|OPSC Answer Key||Employment News- New Updates|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||Latest Orissa Jobs|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|