OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
Odisha Public Service Commission has released latest notification concerning OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment. Applications are invited to fill 2173 vacancies of Medical Officer (MO) (Assistant Surgeon) in Group-A (Junior Branch). Contenders who have MBBS Degree as well as looking for latest government jobs can apply for Odisha PSC MO Assistant Surgeon Recruitment.
Applying contenders are hereby notified that they have to submit their online application form via official website till 17-01-2018. Afterwards, you also have to send the hard copy of filled application form with Xerox of all enclosures as on or before the closing date that is 29-01-2018. If you want collect detailed information about OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 then you can go through this web page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Detail|
|09/12/2017||Odisha PSC||OPSC Medical Officer (Asst Surgeon)- 2173||MBBS||29/01/2018||See Notification|
Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon:
|Category||No of Vacancies|
Qualification for Odisha PSC MO Recruitment:
In order to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission MO Recruitment, applicants must have MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India and must possess valid registration certificate under Odisha Medical Registration rules.
Press Here To Grab: More Medical Jobs
Age Restrictions for OPSC Jobs:
- The age of candidates to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Medical Officer Recruitment should be between 21 to 32 years.
- Upper age relaxation will be admissible for reserved category candidates as per the norms of GOI.
Offered Pay Scale:
The management of concerned department will be offered impressive amount of salary of Rs.15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- to those appliers who will be appointed for Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancy.
Fee for OPSC Recruitment:
- Job seekers who have decided to apply for OPSC Vacancy are required to pay Rs.300/- as an examination fee at any branch of State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Odisha PSC Medical Officer Recruitment Procedure:
Applying candidates will be appointed for OPSC MO (Asst Surgeon) Recruitment on the basis of written exam and/ or interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel.
Before Going For Exam/ Interview, Must Read Below Shared Tips:
Applying Procedure for Odisha PSC Medical Officer Assistant Surgeon Recruitment:
Job entrants can go through the instructions as stated below for your ease to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment.
- Firstly, candidates need to log on Odisha Public Service Commission Official Website that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Now you need to follow the “What’s New” section available at the mid of home page.
- Then hit at “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Medical Officer(Asst. Surgeon) [Advt. No. 12 of 2017-18]” link.
- On next page candidates are required to select attachment file to get details of Odisha Public Service Commission Vacancies.
- Within few seconds, OPSC MO Recruitment Notification will be opened at your device’s screen.
- Appliers need to read all details attentively then press on “Apply Online” option by re-visiting the previous page.
- Contenders are needed to select suitable link on next page and fill OPSC Online Application Form with asked details.
- Upload scanned images of signature and passport size photograph in prescribed size.
- Preview all details then press on “Submit” button and take the hard copy of filled application form.
- At end, keep application in an envelope with all enclosures which must be super scribed as “Application for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) and send it to the address as stated below:
Address to Send Application:
Odisha Public Service Commission,
19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road,
Cuttack, Odisha 753001
Find More: Orissa Jobs
- Online Application will be available from: 19-12-2017 to 17-01-2018
- Ending date to submit fee in SBI: 20-01-2018
- Last date to Send hard copy of Application Form: 29-01-2018
To gather more details about OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment go through the links as stated above. You can also bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get all updates of OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 instantly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Result||OPSC Admit Card|
|OPSC Syllabus||OPSC Answer Key|
|Upcoming PSC Notification||More Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Qualification||All Govt. Jobs By State|