Download OPSC Syllabus PDF for Odisha Dental Surgeon/Gr-A/B/C Exam from here !!! Odisha Public Service Commission conducts several recruitment examinations to hire eligible contenders for various posts. The Content and Structure of Examination is always based on OPSC Exam Syllabus and OPSC Exam Pattern.
Candidates, who are going to appear in the Odisha Public Service Commission Exam, must prepare themselves through OPSC Syllabus 2018. Please have a look at the below segment.
Odisha Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2018:
We are also providing OPSC Exam pattern along with OPSC Dental Surgeon/Gr-A/B/C Exam Syllabus on this page. You may download Odisha PSC syllabus either from this page or by visiting to the official website www.opsc.gov.in of the organization.
To gain more details about OPSC Syllabus 2018-2019 & Odisha Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern, take a look of below page prepared by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OPSC Geologist/Geophysicist/MO Syllabus
Paper 1: Common OPSC Syllabus for Geologist/Geophysicist/MO
The paper in General Studies & Awareness will include Knowledge of Current Affairs, History and Geography, General Science and Economics as may be expected of a Graduate person.
OPSC Syllabus Paper – II – Specialization Paper
OPSC Geologist Syllabus:
|Geographical Information System|
OPSC Geophysicist Syllabus:
|Solid Earth Geophysics|
|Earthquake and Engineering Seismology|
|Mathematical Methods in Geophysics|
|Electrical and Electromagnetic methods|
|Geophysical Signal Processing|
|Remote Sensing and GIS (Geographical Information System) applications|
Get Here List Of: PSC Exam Books for Preparation
OPSC Mining Officer Syllabus (Applied Geology):
|Geographical Information System|
OPSC Mining Officer Syllabus (Mining Engineering):
|Explosives and Initiating Systems|
|Drilling and Blasting in Surface Mines|
|Drilling and Blasting in Underground Mines|
|Plane Table Surveying|
|Introduction to Mining|
|Mineralogy and Petrology|
|Introduction to theory of Machines|
Must Read: Students Generally Do These Mistakes In Exam
OPSC Exam Pattern:
- There will be 02 papers namely Paper 1 and Paper 02
- Examination will consists of 500 marks
- Maximum marks for Viva Voce will be 50
- Examination will be in English Language only
Paper 1: General Studies and Awareness test of all categories
|Paper||pattern||Syllabi||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|General studies and awareness||Objective type/Multiple choice questions||Current affairs||25||50||02 hours|
|History and geography||40||80|
Paper 2: Specialization Paper For Each Post
|Name of the post||Subject||Pattern||Number of questions||Marks||Duration|
|Geologist||Geology||Objective type/Multiple choice questions||150||300||03 hours|
|Mining Officer||Mining Engineering / applied Geology||150||300||03 hours|
OPSC DS Group A Syllabus 2018
Odisha PSC Gr A Syllabus of Biochemistry:
- Integration of Metabolism
- Acid-Base Balance
- Molecular Biology
OPSC Exam Syllabus of Physiology:
- General Physiology
- Respiratory System
- Central Nervous System
- Excretory System
- Muscle System
- Digestive system
- Cardio Vascular System
- Special Senses
हमेशा पूछे जाने वाले प्रश्न: ये 11 सवाल दिला सकते है आपको नौकरी
Odisha Syllabus of Anatomy:
- General Anatomy
- Head and Neck Structures and alimentary
- General Embryology and Systemic embryology
- Regional anatomy of head and neck with osteology
- Clinical Anatomy
- Histology of basic tissues
- The general disposition of thoracic
- Abdominal and Pelvic Organs
- Medical Genetics
OPSC DS Syllabus of Pathology:
- Definitions & causes of diseases
- Disturbances of pigment & mineral metabolism
- Acute inflammation I
- Mode of cell Injury
- Cellular adaptations & intracellular accumulations
- Acute inflammation II
- Chronic inflammation
Odisha Dental Surgeon Syllabus of Microbiology:
- General Microbiology
- Systematic Bacteriology
Practice Free Mock Test: Online Test Series
OPSC Syllabus of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry:
- Dental Anatomy and Histology
- Case history recording
- Child Psychology
- Growth and Development
- Dental Caries
- Dental Radiology as related to Pedodontics
Odisha PSC Syllabus of Dental Material:
- Casting alloys
- Structure of matter and principles of adhesion
- Investments and casting procedure
- Physical properties of Dental Materials
- Dental Implants
- Inlay casting waxes
- Dental polymers
- Mechanical properties of Dental Materials
- Dental Ceramics
- Gypsum products
- Impression Materials
- Denture base resins
OPSC Group A Syllabus of Oral Pathology:
- Regressive Alterations of Teeth
- A spread of Oral Infection
- Diseases of Blood & Blood-Forming Organs
- Diseases of Pulp and Periapical tissues
- Bacterial, Fungal & Viral Diseases affecting oral Cavity
- Healing of Oral Wounds
- Developmental Disturbances of Hard Tissues
- Physical & Chemical Injuries
Odisha PSC Syllabus of Orthodontics:
- Introduction To Orthodontics
- Treatment Planning
- Mechanics Of Orthodontics
- Oro-Facial Growth And Development
- Orthodontic Diagnosis
- Post-Treatment Concepts
OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus of Public Health Dentistry:
- Dental Public Health
- Practice Management
- Research Methodology and Dental Statistics
OPSC Syllabus of Prosthodontics:
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology
- Communicating with the patient
- Overdentures dentures
- Implant Supported complete denture
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for patient
- Record bases and occlusion rims
- Trial dentures
- Articulators – discussion
- Principles of Retention, Support, and Stability
- Denture insertion
- Reduction of residual ridge
OPSC Dental Surgeon Exam Pattern 2018:
- The total no. of questions is 200 which shall be of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total Marks in the examination are 200.
- Time Duration of the test is 3 hours.
- The questions in the examination will be DCI Syllabus of BDS.
- No Negative Marking.
|Oral Medicine& Radiology||10|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||10|
|Public Health Dentistry||10|
OPSC VAS Syllabus
OPSC VAS Syllabus:
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Anatomy for Veterinary.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Public Health Veterinary.
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics of Veterinary.
- Veterinary Parasitology.
- Pathology in Veterinary.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology in Veterinary.
- Veterinary Microbiology.
- Livestock Production and Management.
- Physiology (Veterinary).
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Biochemistry in Veterinary.
- Animal Genetics and Breeding.
- Animal Nutrition.
- General Politics
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current events
- Economic Scene.
- Awards and Honors
- Important Days
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Books and Authors
- Sports and Games.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
OPSC VAS Exam Pattern
OPSC VAS Exam Pattern 2018:
- Questions will be from Veterinary Science & Animal Science subjects.
- One Question has 2 marks.
- Each paper has 200 questions.
- Time duration for each paper is 2 hours 30 minutes.
|Paper||Subject Name||Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Total marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I||Veterinary Science||Objective, General Awareness & Subject specific||200||400||2 hour 30 minutes|
|Paper II||Animal Science||–|
|400||2 hour 30 minutes|
Know Here: How To Study While Doing Job
OPSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus
The Preliminary Exam is further sub divided into two paper set. Paper-I for General Studies and Paper-II is optional Subject Paper.
- Current Affairs (National & International)
- Indian National Movement/Indian History
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity/Economics/Constitution
- General Mental Ability
- General Science
- English Language
- General Mental Ability
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Basic Numeracy and Data Interpretation
- Analytical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
Read Out Here: PSC Question Papers
List of Optional Subjects:
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce and Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Home Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science and International Relations
- Public Administration
OPSC Main Exam Syllabus
- Paper-I: Oriya Language
- Paper-II: English
- Paper-III: English Essay
- Paper-IV: General Studies
- Paper-V: General Studies
- Paper-VI,VII,VIII and IX will be based on optional Subject
Syllabus For English/Oriya
- Fill in the Blank
- Antimony/ Synonyms/Homonyms
- One Word Substitutions
- Idioms and Phrases
- Translation from English to Oriya
Read Out Here: How To Prepare English For Competitive Exams
Paper-IV General Studies Syllabus
- History of Modern India
- Indian Culture and Art
- Geography and Physical Nature of India
- Indian Polity and Constitution
- Social Issues and Social Welfare Problems
- Ecological Issues
- Current Events
- Human Resource Development
Paper-V General Studies Syllabus
- India and World Quiz
- External Security
- Indian Economy
- Statistical Analysis
- Space Technology
- Science and Technology
- International Affairs
Do You Know: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
OPSC Exam Pattern
OPSC Prelims Exam Pattern
The preliminary exam consists of two papers. The exam is objective type (multiple choice questions) and each exam shall be of 2 hours duration.
- Paper I: The paper I consist of General studies questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and the total marks are 200. The merit list for the mains exam will be based on the marks obtained in the Paper I.
- Paper II: The Paper II consists of aptitude questions. The duration of the exam is 2 hours and the total marks will be 200. The paper II is qualifying in nature and the candidates have to score 33% in the Paper II otherwise there Paper I will not be evaluated.
Check Out: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
OPSC Main Exam Pattern
The Mains exam consists of five compulsory papers and four optional papers for which candidates have to select two optional subjects.
|General Studies I||300|
|General Studies II||300|
|Optional I Paper I||300|
|Optional I Paper II||300|
|Optional II Paper I||300|
|Optional II Paper II||300|
Odisha public service Commission was constituted on 1st April, 1949 after its separation from former Bihar. Commission is having the responsibility to recruit brilliant individuals for various jobs Government Jobs Openings in Odisha under Group ‘B’ and above under the State Government. Competitive examination and viva voce test are conducted to test the skills of applying candidates.
OPSC syllabus 2018
Candidates, who are applying for Junior Lecturer, Forest Rangers, Assistant Conservator, Civil Services Exam and Section Officer Examination, should start preparation according to the topics given above. Give more time to the subject that contains more score and the qualified aspirants will be called for interview. Final result is prepared as per the marks of appliers in all rounds.
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
This is all about OPSC Syllabus 2018- 2019. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for more updates about exam, notification & others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OPSC Lecturer Recruitment||OPSC Admit Card|
|OPSC Result||OPSC Medical Officer Recruitment|
|OPSC AAO Recruitment||OPSC VAS Recruitment|
|OPSC Answer Key||Odisha Civil Service Exam|