Indian Navy MR Recruitment
Indian Navy has released the employment notification towards Indian Navy MR Recruitment. Organization is looking for most eligible candidates for filling up the 400 posts of MR (Chef, Steward and Hygienist) for Oct Batch 2019 (10/2019).
Candidates concerned to apply for Indian Navy MR Recruitment Notification must submit the application form before the last date that is 30-12-2018. Scroll down the complete page to know more about Indian Navy Notification.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment for Oct Batch 2019:
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India to apply for Indian Navy MR Jobs. Selected candidates will get best salary by the organization.
We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has provided complete information regarding Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019-2020 on this page. You just need to go through it.
Indian Navy MR Recruitment Details:
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Starting date to Indian Navy MR Apply Online||14-12-2018|
|Last date to apply||30-12-2018|
|Post Name||Sailors For Matric Recruit (MR)|
|Indian Navy MR Jobs Vacancy||400|
Indian Navy MR Recruitment
Indian Navy Vacancies:
- Name of Post: MR (Chef, Steward and Hygienist)
- Total Posts: 400 Posts
- Batch No: 10/2019 (October 2019)
Qualification Required for Indian Navy Jobs:
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
|Chef||They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration.|
|Steward||They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of menu etc.|
|Hygienist||They will be required to maintain hygiene in wash rooms and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per Service requirement.|
Find Out More: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Age Limit for Indian Navy Recruitment:
To apply for Navy 400 Steward Chef Hygienist MR Bharti 2019, candidates must be born between 01-10-1998 to 30-09-2002.
Indian Navy MR Examination Fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 205/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- Admit card will be issued for the exam only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee.
Indian Navy MR Salary Slab:
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be permissible.
- On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (RS. 21,700- RS. 69,100).
- In addition, they will be paid MSP RS 5200/- per month plus DA.
Indian Navy Selection Process:
Candidate’s selection will be made on the basis of their performance in following rounds such as:
- Screening of Applications
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Visual Standards
- Medical Examination
Download PDF in Hindi & English: Indian Navy MR NMR Syllabus
- Weight and Chest should be proportionate.
- Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms
- Authorized military doctors will conduct this test as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations.
- Minimum height 157 cms
- Height may be relaxed for Tribal candidates as per the prevailing norms.
- You must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
Visual Standards for Indian Navy Matric Recruit Job:
|Type of Entry||Without Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|Type of Entry||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye|
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
How to Fill Indian Navy MR Application Form 2019?
- In the very beginning, candidates need to visit the official website that is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- After reaching the home page, follow “Career & Jobs” tab from menu bar.
- Now press the “Become a Sailor” link from drop- down list and press on “Matric Recruit” link over there.
- After that, read Indian Navy MR Advertisement carefully.
- Now, Select suitable link to apply online for Indian Navy MR Jobs.
- After that Fill Indian Navy MR Online Application Form with complete details.
- Now Upload indispensable documents/ testimonials and submit Indian Navy Online Form.
- At last take a print out of Indian Navy MR online Application Form for further use.
Find Out: More Defence Jobs
- Starting date of online application: 14-12-2018
- Last date of online application: 30-12-2018
Candidates are advised to visit the official link to get more details about Indian Navy MR Recruitment 2019-2020. Stay in touch with this page for attaining more information about this.
You May Also Like To Check This Section