ISC 12th Syllabus
Those students who are still preparing with old ISC 12th Syllabus are hereby informed that CISCE Revised Science/Commerce/Arts (XII) pdf are available now. So, candidates who are going to appear in Indian School Certificate Examinations can download updated CISCE Board Syllabus for class 12 from this web page.
Candidates who are pursuing Class 12th from ISC Board can collect latest CISCE Class XII Syllabus for all subject namely Science, Commerce, Arts, Mathematics etc from this page. Students who think that it is too much difficult to crack Class 12th Exams can get updated ISC Syllabus for Class 12 from here and make their exam strategy accordingly.
ISC 12th Revised Syllabus 2019:
As we know that your admission for various courses depends on 12th Class score. So as to score good marks in ISC 12th Examination, applicants are required to prepare short notes and focus on those topics which contain maximum weightage.
To score good marks in upcoming ISC 12th Exams, you need to make you time table according to latest CISCE Syllabus. On this web page of recruitmentinboxx.com we are providing new ISC 12th Syllabus 2019.
ISC 12th Syllabus
All the students of 12th standard are advised to clear their doubts at a time and practice previous year question papers. It will help them to understand the level of questions which will be asked in the examination. Here on this page we are providing complete CISCE 12th Class Syllabus you need to scroll this page and get it.
Direct Link to Download ISC 12th Syllabus PDF:
|Subjects||Get ISC 12th Syllabus PDF|
|ISC Syllabus Contents||Download PDF|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for English||Download PDF|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for Indian Languages||Download PDF|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for Modern|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for Classical Languages||Download PDF|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for Elective English||Download PDF|
|Political Science||Download PDF|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for Economics||Download PDF|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for Commerce||Download PDF|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for Accounts||Download PDF|
|Business Studies||Download PDF|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for Chemistry||Download PDF|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for Biology||Download PDF|
|Home Science||Download PDF|
|Fashion Designing||Download PDF|
|Electricity & Electronics||Download PDF|
|Engineering Science||Download PDF|
|Computer Science||Download PDF|
|Geometrical & Mechanical Drawing||Download PDF|
|Geometrical & Building Drawing||Download PDF|
|Physical Education||Download PDF|
|Environmental Science||Download PDF|
|ISC 12th Syllabus for Biotechnology||Download PDF|
|Appendix – I – Prescribed List of Books||Download PDF|
ISC Commerce Syllabus 2019
Paper I – Theory: 3 hours ……80 marks
1: Nature and Purpose of Business
Classification of human activities – economic and non-economic
- Types of economic activities.
- Distinction between business,
- Profession and employment.
Definition and concept of business;
- Classification of business activities.
- Definition of business.
- Characteristics of business.
Get Here: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
Classification of business activities:
- Industry: types of industries on the basis of activity (primary and secondary) and on the basis of size (micro, small, medium and large). Role of small businesses in India.
- Commerce: branches of Commerce. Commerce – its nature and functions; importance of Commerce. Branches of Commerce – trade and aids to trade. Relationship between commerce, trade and industry.
- Business objectives. Business objectives: economic; social; human and national. Role of Profit in business.
Forms of Business Organizations
- Introduction to business organizations. Meaning, characteristics, types (private sector, public sector, Public Private Partnership (PPPs) /Joint Sector). Comparison between different types of organizations.
- Sole trader – objectives; formation; merits and demerits. Meaning and definition of sole trader; characteristics and objectives of sole trader; merits and demerits.
- Meaning, features; types of partners and partnership firms. Meaning and definition of partnership; features of partnership firms; types of partners and partnerships.
- Registration of Partnership firms. Formation, meaning and contents of partnership deed; registration and consequences of non registration.
- Evaluation of partnership; merits and demerits. Self-explanatory.
- Comparison of sole proprietorship and partnership. Self-explanatory
- Corporate Organizations.
- Joint Stock Company: meaning, features, merits, demerits and objectives.
- Stages of Formation of a Company.
- Promotion, meaning, role and types of promoters.
- Incorporation of a company – Meaning and steps of incorporation (including filing of documents), certificate of incorporation.
- Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association (excluding alterations) and distinction between the two documents. Meaning and contents of MOA and AOA. Distinction between the MOA and AOA.
- Commencement of business. Steps, Certificate of Commencement.
- Prospectus and statement in lieu of prospectus – meaning and contents only.
- Types of companies- Classification of companies on the basis of mode of incorporation, liability of members, public interest, ownership, control and nationality.
- Public and private companies and their comparative studies, privileges of private companies.
- Global enterprises – Meaning, characteristics, merits and demerits of Global Enterprises.
- Public Sector Undertakings. (a) Meaning; characteristics, objectives, role and forms of Public Sector Undertakings
- (Departmental Undertakings, Public Corporations and Government Companies). Public Sector Undertakings – meaning; characteristics, objectives, role and criticisms. Forms of Public Sector Undertakings (Departmental undertakings; Public Corporations and Government companies – definitions, features, merits and demerits). (b) Public Private Partnerships. Meaning and features of PPPs.
- (vi) Co-operative organizations – meaning; characteristics and types. Co-operative organizations – meaning; characteristics, advantages and disadvantages; Types of cooperative organizations, distinction between joint stock companies and cooperative organizations.
Know Here: Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams
Social Responsibility of Business and Business Ethics
- Concept and need for social responsibility.
- Responsibility towards owners, investors,
- consumers, employees, government and community; Responsibility of business towards protection of environment; Meaning and importance of Business ethics.
Emerging Modes of Business
- E-business. Scope and benefits, Resources required for successful e-business implementation, online transactions, payment mechanisms, security and safety of business transactions.
- Outsourcing, Concept, need and scope of BPO and KPO.
- Smart Cards.
- Meaning and utility.
- Meaning and importance.
- Functions and services.
- Major Stock Exchanges in India (BSE, NSE, DSE, ASE) – types and locations.
- Types of operators – Brokers, Jobbers, Bulls and Bears.
- Terms used in Stock Exchange – ex-dividend, cum dividend, spot delivery, forward delivery.
- SEBI – functions and objectives. Self-explanatory
Meaning and services of wholesaler to retailer, customer and producer.
(ii) (a) Retail trade – Meaning and characteristics.
- Retail trade – meaning,
- Characteristics of retail trade.
- Distinction between wholesale and retail trade.
(b) Types of retail trade – Itinerant and small scale fixed shops: departmental store, chain store, mail order houses, tele shopping, franchise, consumer cooperative stores, hypermarkets and automatic vending machines. Meaning, features, merits and demerits to be covered.
(c) Documents used in home trade.
- Documents and procedure used in
- home trade – inquiry;
- credit note.
- Price quotations – cash discount and trade discount.
- Role of Chambers of Commerce and Industry and Trade Associations. Meaning and functions of Chambers of Commerce and trade associations.
Read This: How to Pass Compartment/ Supplementary Exam
Meaning, difference between internal trade and external trade.
- Meaning and characteristics of
- international trade; problems of
- international trade; advantages and
- Disadvantages of international trade.
Export trade – Meaning, objectives and procedure of export trade. Self-explanatory.
Import trade – Meaning objectives purpose and procedure.
- Meaning and functions of import trade;
- objectives, purpose and procedure.
Documents involved in international trade.
Documents involved in export trade, such as:
- indent, letter of credit, shipping order, shipping bill, mate’s receipt, bill of lading, certificate of origin, consular invoice, documentary bill of exchange (DA/DP), all need to be explained. Documents involved in import trade, such as: import license, indent, letter of credit, documentary bill of exchange, bill of entry, bill of sight, port trust dues receipt, application to import, advice note, bill of lading, all need to be explained.
World Trade Organisation. WTO-meaning and objectives.
(i) Insurance – Meaning, objectives and purpose.
- objectives and purpose of insurance;
- Concept of re-insurance and double insurance.
(ii) Risks in business – insurable and non-insurable.
- Risks in business –
- insurable and non-insurable –
- Meaning and examples of both.
- Characteristics of insurable risks.
(iii) Principles of insurance.
- Fundamental principles to be explained:
- Utmost good faith; insurable interest;
- Indemnity; contribution;
- Doctrine of subrogation;
- causa proxima. Mitigation of loss.
(iv) Types of insurance: life and non life.
Types of insurance – life, health, fire, marine, motor, social and fidelity insurance (Meaning and importance only)
Know Here: How to Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
ISC 12th Political Science Syllabus
Paper I (Theory): 80 Marks
|A. Constitution and Government|
|Forms of Government|
|Franchise and Representation|
|B. Indian Democracy|
(ii) Salient features of the Indian Constitution.
|Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles|
|Democracy in India – a perspective of the challenges faced.|
Read This: How to Maximize Your Score In Exam
Paper II (Project Work): 20 Marks
- A case study.
- Survey study with a questionnaire.
- Research based project with in-depth analysis.
- Local/ national/ global political issue.
- Book review/ film review/ documentaries/ posters/ newspapers/ advertisements/ cartoons and art.
Tips to score good marks in ICSE Exam:
For scoring good marks in Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Board Exams, students need to follow given tips along with ISC 12th Syllabus because it is not an easy task to qualify the exam without smart preparation.
- Mark Important Topics
- Adapt Smart Study Methods
- Ignore Social Media’s
- Avoid Exam Stress
- Be careful with your weak points
- Solve previous year question paper
- Practice maps and topography as it will help you gain more marks. Learn the names of places and their resources thoroughly.
- Study and Draw the diagrams carefully. Read more books and focus on important topics.
Willing contenders may read the Official Link to gain other information concerning ISC 12th Syllabus. You may also stay in contact with our web portal to attain latest detail regarding ISC 12th Syllabus 2019. You may bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl + d to collect information instantly. Visitors may also subscribe our free mail service to get information directly in your mail box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|ISC 12th Date Sheet||ISC 12th Result|
|How to Prepare For Written Exam||How to Improve Your Memory for Studying|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|