JEE Main Rank Predictor
JEE Main 2019 is scheduled from 06th April 2019 to 20th April 2019. Participants of exam may estimate their score using JEE Main Rank Predictor. Thus, estimate your rank vs Marks for admission to NITs & IIITs.
JEE Main Rank Predictor Dates 2019:
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main 2019 from 06th April 2019 to 20th April 2019. Individuals may access Joint Entrance Exam result & download JEE Main Rank Estimator from 30 April 2019.
JEE Main Exam Dates 2019:
|Online availability of application form||08-02-2019|
|Last date of online application form submission and uploading of scanned images||07-03-2019|
|Admit Card availability||18-03-2019|
|JEE Main Exam Date 2019 (Computer Based Test)||06-04-2019 to 20-04-2019|
|Answer Key and OMR sheets||After 21-04-2019|
|Answer Key challenge acceptance||April last week, 2019|
|JEE Main Result||30-04-2019|
|All India Ranks declaration||30-04-2019|
Estimate Rank vs Marks for NITs & IIITs Now!
JEE Main Rank Predictor Paper 2 acts as a useful tool which predicts the contender’s rank range and probable colleges based on the difficulty level of the examination. Thus to confirm admission in IITs, NITs, GFTIs, use Rank Predictor tool.
To calculate All India Ranks using JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019 tool, follow steps as provided below by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JEE Main Rank Predictor
Quick Glance on Details to be entered in E Main 2019 Rank Predictor:
- Contact Number
- Your email ID
- Category (AI/HS-General/OBC/SC/ST)
- Home State
- JEE Main 2019 Registration Number
- Course Applied
- Total Score (Out of 360)
- Sectional Score (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)
You can also check from here:
Requisite details for JEE Main 2019 Rank Predictor:
- After the registration process is complete, contenders must login and mention details for using rank predictor.
- Mention the expected marks in JEE Main 2019.
- Choose category from the drop down in the Main rank predictor
- Mention the date of the JEE Main 2019 exam
- Select the year of passing class XII
How to use JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019?
Individuals can predict the details of marks by using JEE Rank vs Marks Predictor.
Step 1: Visit to the Official Website i.e. jeemain.nic.in & choose link for Main Rank Predictor.
Step 2: On pressing Rank Predictor link, you will be navigated to new window. Now, enter details as Student Name, Quota, Category, Expected JEE Main Score, Mobile Number & Email address.
Step 3: It’s time to recheck the complete details & tap on “Submit” option.
Step 4: Now, you will be able to check marks with help of Resonance JEE Main Rank Predictor Tool provided there.
Step 5: Besides this, you will receive SMS concerning JEE Main Results 2019.
How can I Predict my rank in JEE Main 2019?
- Till the year 2016, the marks calculation was done using a normalization score in which 60% marks weightage allotted to JEE Main score and 40% weightage to 12th percentile.
- From the year 2017, applicants marks in JEE Main 2019 considered in rank calculation.
- After entering probable marks, you may use same.
What information will I get after using JEE Main College Predictor 2019?
Subsequent to using JEE Rank vs Marks Predictor tool, contenders will receive the following details.
- Preference based result of the applicant
- Overall result
- Participating Colleges
Check Category Wise Cut off Here: JEE Mains Exam Cut off Marks
JEE Rank vs Marks 2019:
To estimate secured marks in JEE Main 2019, refer below table. However, contenders will have to remember that the data is indicative in nature.
|350 to 360||1||5|
|341 to 351||5||30|
|321 to 340||31||70|
|301 to 320||71||370|
|261 to 280||801||1700|
|241 to 260||1701||3000|
|221 to 240||3001||5200|
|201 to 220||5201||8600|
|181 to 200||8601||13600|
|161 to 180||13601||21000|
|141 to 160||21001||31800|
|121 to 140||31801||48800|
|101 to 121||4880||73700|
|81 to 100||73701||172000|
|61 to 80||172001||206000|
|41 to 60||206001||388000|
|21 to 40||388001||734000|
|1 to 20||734001||1029000|
Check Seat Allotment Details: JEE Main Counselling
Benefits of JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019:
- Predict your result before actual results, based on your performance in JEE Main 2019.
- Analyze competition in JEE Main 2019- Know where you stand
- Target the right colleges you may get with your predicted result
Above information about JEE Main Rank Predictor 2019 is quite useful for you. By using Rank Predictor, you may estimate your rank in JEE Main.
You may also like to visit this Section
|JEE Main II Application Form||JEE Main Exam Dates|
|JEE Main Exam Pattern||JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper|
|JEE Main Syllabus||JEE Main Mock Test|
|JEE Main Sample Papers||JEE Main Exam Centres|
|JEE Main Login||JEE Main Eligibility|