JEE Main Sample Papers
JEE Main 2019 Entrance Exam is going to be conducted from 06-01-2019 to 20-01-2019 by the National Testing Agency; candidates going to participate in exam must refer JEE Main Sample Papers 2019 for better preparation.
JEE Main Code Wise Sample Papers PDF
Get here JEE Main Sample Papers PDF Code Wise. Through JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers PDF one will know about structure of Paper I/II of JEE Main. Download JEE Main Sample Papers 2019 through online mode and start preparation accordingly.
We the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has well created this page with complete details of JEE Main Sample Papers 2019. Candidates must go through below structured page to get JEE Main Sample Papers 2019
JEE Main Sample Papers 2019
Candidates can get the JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers by hitting the link provided on below section of this page.
|Exam Date||JEE Main Question Paper||Question Paper|
|8 April||SET A||turkey dating site free|
|SET C||Get Here|
|SET D||Get Here|
JEE Main 2018 Online Question Paper
|15 April||JEE Main Question Paper (Morning)||Get Here|
|JEE Main Question Paper (Evening)||Get Here|
|16 April||JEE Main Physics Question Paper||Get Here|
|JEE Main Chemistry Question Paper|
|JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper|
JEE Main 2018 Question Paper With Solutions
|JEE Main Question Paper Code||JEE Main Question Paper Solutions|
|Code- C Hindi||Check Here|
|Code- D Hindi||Check Here|
JEE Main 2017 Question Paper
|JEE Main Question Paper Code||Get Here||JEE Main 2017 Solutions|
|Code- A Hindi||Question Paper||Solutions|
|Code- B Hindi||Question Paper||Solutions|
|Code- C Hindi||Question Paper and Solutions|
|Code- D Hindi||Question Paper and Solutions|
JEE Main 2017- Paper 2- Official Question Papers & Answer Key
|Exam Date||JEE Main 2017 Question Paper||Question Paper||Solutions|
|2 April 2017||SET A||Get Here||Solutions|
|SET B||Get Here||Solutions|
|SET C||Get Here||Solutions|
|SET D||Get Here||Solutions|
|8 April 2017||JEE Main Physics Question Paper||Get Here|
|JEE Main Chemistry Question Paper||Get Here|
|JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper||Get Here|
|9 April 2017|
|JEE Main Physics Question Paper 2017||Get Here|
|JEE Main Chemistry Question Paper 2017||Get Here|
|JEE Main Mathematics Question Paper 2017||Get Here|
Procedure To Download JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers PDF:
- Visit the official web portal of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018 that is jeemain.nic.in
- From the home page, hit on “Question Papers” links given under current events section
- New page containing JEE main sample paper by NTA will be displayed
- Hit on appropriate link of JEE Main Solved Sample Paper link
- JEE Main Previous Year Question Paper with solution PDF file will appear on your screen
- At last, you have to take print out of the JEE Main Sample Question Paper with solutions and start your preparation accordingly.
Get State and Code Wise Test Centers List Online: JEE Main Exam Centres
JEE Main Question and Answers
Question 1: A grocer has a sale of Rs. 6435, Rs. 6927, Rs. 6855, Rs. 7230 and Rs. 6562 for 5 consecutive months. How much sale must he have in the sixth month so that he gets an average sale of Rs. 6500?
Question 2: What least number must be added to 1056, so that the sum is completely divisible by 23 ?
Question 3: Which one of the following is not a prime number?
Also Download Here: JEE Main Question Papers
Question 4: The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, at the most, how many may be greater than zero?
Question 5: The percentage increase in the area of a rectangle, if each of its sides is increased by 20% is:
Question 6: The nucleus of an atom consists of
- electrons and neutrons
- electrons and protons
- protons and neutrons
- All of the above
Check Marking Scheme Here: JEE Main Exam Pattern
Question 7: The most electronegative element among the following is
Question 8: The metallurgical process in which a metal is obtained in a fused state is called
- froth floatation
Question 9: The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- viscosity of ink
- capillary action phenomenon
- diffusion of ink through the blotting
- siphon action
Question 10: Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
Start Preparation From: JEE Main Mock Test
Question 11: Ordinary table salt is sodium chloride. What is baking soda?
- Potassium chloride
- Potassium carbonate
- Potassium hydroxide
- Sodium bicarbonate
Question 12: Mirage is due to
- unequal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
- magnetic disturbances in the atmosphere
- depletion of ozone layer in the atmosphere
- equal heating of different parts of the atmosphere
Question 13: Light year is a unit of
- intensity of light
Question 14: Pollination is best defined as
- transfer of pollen from anther to stigma
- germination of pollen grains
- growth of pollen tube in ovule
- visiting flowers by insects
Check Previous Years Cut Off: JEE Mains Exam Cut Off Marks
Question 15: Movement of cell against concentration gradient is called
- active transport
- passive transport
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
Examination comprises of two papers, i.e. paper 1 (for B.E/B.Tech) and paper 2 (for B.Arch/B.Planing)-
- Exam Mode: The examination will be organized in online (computer based) mode. The drawing test for Paper 2 will be conducted through offline mode.
- Type of Questions (Paper 1): The question paper will comprise of objective typequestions.
- Type of Questions (Paper 2): Mathematics and aptitude section will be of objective type questions and drawing test will be subjective.
- Duration: The total exam duration will be three hours. The paper 1 will be conducted in two sittings, i.e. 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Paper 2 will be held in one shift only.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English, Hindi & Gujarati languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be provided for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
Pattern for Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Pattern for Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan):
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Get in Detailed Way: JEE Main Syllabus
JEE Main 2019 Imp Dates
|Application form available||1st September 2018|
|Mock test available||8th September 2018|
|TPCs registration starts||10th September 2018|
|Last date for application submission||30th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment||1st October 2018|
|Application correction||8th – 14th October 2018|
|Downloading of admit card||17th December 2018|
|Exam date||6th – 20th January 2019|
|Result announcement||31st January 2019|
Applicants, to get more JEE Main Sample Papers 2019 go through the official link which is well highlighted above. For more updates and upcoming interesting facts keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section