JET Exam Board, an autonomous institute under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India has released JET Exam 2018 Notification with the motive to fill up 766 Desk operator/ Steno vacancies.
Applications are invited through online mode for JET Exam 2018 from eligible and capable for recruitment to Desk operator/ Steno Posts. Applicants who are interested as well eligible can apply Online for Joint Employment Test from 11-09-2018 to 21-10-2018
To apply for Joint Employment Test 2018 for Desk Operator/Steno Jobs one has to submit their applications at official site with relevant documents via online mode before last date
Applicants, if you want to get additional details related to JET Exam 2018-2019 the must go through below information page which is well presented by the expert team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JET Exam 2018
- Name Of Post: Desk Operator/ Steno
- Number Of Vacancies: 766
Applicants who are interested should make sure that they have passed 12th, Diploma and Degree Holder (B.sc, B.com, B.A, B.E, BCA, BBA, M.sc, M.com, M.A, PGDCA, DCA, Tally, ITI) or equivalent from any recognized Institute.
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Those who are applying for Joint Employment Test must have minimum age of 18 years and maximum Age of 35 years.
Appliers belonging to General/OBC candidates are required to pay fee of Rs. 600/- whereas, other reserved/ backward category candidates have to pay exam fee of Rs. 450/-through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
After being recruited for Desk Operator/Steno Vacancies, one will be offered Rs.12,000-22,000/- as remuneration per month along with other admissible allowances and benefits
How To Apply For JET Desk Operator/Steno Recruitment Exam?
Candidates interested to apply for Joint Employment Test for Desk Operator/Steno jobs can follow below mentioned guidelines-
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website i.e. jet-exam.com.
- After opening official web portal, select “Joint Employment Test Notification” link
- Read complete information given in the notice
- Now go to the “Apply Now” link.
- Fill JET Exam Online Registration form with all required details carefully.
- Press “Register” button to get registered id and password
- Login with valid registered id and password and complete JET Application process
- upload digital images of all documents (if required)
- At last, hit on “Submit” button and get printout of filled JET Exam Application Form for future need.
- Starting Date Of JET Exam 2018 Online application Form Submission: 11-09-2018
- Closing Date Of JET Exam 2018 Online Form Submission: 21-10-2018
Applicants, those who want to attain more details related to JET Exam 2018-2019 then must go through the official link. For more updates and interesting facts keep visiting to our site www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|