JEE MAIN Application Form Correction
Here we have brought up for you the complete process for JEE MAIN Application Form Correction. Luckily, major exams like JEE are now providing the applier an ability to do corrections in the application even after submission for a small duration.
Earlier, the application process was very strict at the submission end. Once the application was submitted, no applier was able to rectify the mistakes done during the submission process.
JEE Main 2018 Correction Process Begins!!!
JEE Main Application form Correction 2018 has been started now. The last date to make the changes is 22/01/2018. Thereafter, no correction in particulars, whatever, will be entertained by the JEE Unit under any conditions.
All the registered aspirants for the Joint Entrance Examination are advised to visit the website and verify their particulars. For more information you are suggested to scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
JEE MAIN Application Form Correction
How to Correct JEE MAIN Application Form Mistake?
If any particular is filled wrong/incomplete/flawed, in the particulars available in their registration form so Applicants need to follow the below steps for JEE Main 2018 Form Correction:
- First all you need to go to the official site that is jeemain.nic.in
- On the home page you need to go left side of the page and hit on the “Correct in JEE Main Form” link
- On the next page you need to Log in with your application number and password.
- After login, filled JEE MAIN Application Form will be displayed on your screen.
- You need to select the hit on “Manage Form Particulars Corrections” link to make the changes.
Info that can be edited in JEE Main 2018 Application Form Correction
This year, the Correction window will allow applicants to edit all the details in the JEE Main application form. However, it can be edited if candidates have paid the fees and have completed all the steps required to submit the application form.
Info that cannot be changed through JEE Main Application Form
Yes, one thing is that applicants cannot change. Applicants can change the mode of computer-based examination from pen and paper, but cannot change the mode of JEE Main from computer based on pen and paper exam.
Add Fee Amount
- If the aspirants had first opted a one paper of JEE Main 2018 but now he wants to apply for both, he will also have to pay an application fee for another paper.
- But one thing should be kept in mind that in no fee will be refunded in any case.
- The fee amount can be paid via Credit / Debit Card, E-wallet of SBI Buddy / Paytm, and E-Challan of Syndicate / Canara / ICICI Bank.
JEE Main Application Form Correction in Images
- It is very important to upload the images correctly. The image uploaded in the application form will be uploaded in admit card and rank card as well.
- Therefore, the candidates must ensure that the correct format is in MAT. Candidates have three images to upload in the application form and they are for the photo of the candidate, the signature of the candidate, and the signature of the parent / guardian.
Check the application form again
- Once you finish Correction in JEE Mains Form you need to recheck all the details.
- Submit the application form when you are satisfied that form is now correctly filled.
- After submit the application form you need to take a print out of JEE Main 2018 application form correction slip and keep it safe.
JEE Main 2018 Image Correction:
The CBSE board has offered the facility to make correction in the uploaded images. Those applicants who have uploaded wrong images can correct their images for the duration of the correction. Below we have given the procedure to make correction in the uploaded images:
- Firstly go to the official website that is jeemain.nic.in.
- A login page will be opened on the screen.
- You are required to fill all the important information such as Application Number, Password and security code.
- Then hit on the “Login” button.
- After that you have to Select the images with correct specifications and upload them.
- At last take a printout of the JEE Main Rechecking Form for further use.
Check Here: JEE Main 2018 Registration Form
JEE Main Correction last date: 22-01-2018
Aspirants are advised to keep in touch with this web portal for getting more information about JEE MAIN Application Form Correction 2018. You can bookmark this www.recruitmentinboxx.com page by using Cntrl+D key.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|JEE Main Login Account||JEE MAIN Admit Card|
|JEE Main Syllabus||JEE Main Result|
|JEE Main Question Papers||JEE Main Counselling|
|How to Prepare for IIT JEE||JEE Main Rank Predictor|