JEE Main Counselling
Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) has started JEE Main Counselling. Applicants who want to check the Counseling procedure are needed to go through this page to acquire the complete detail. Candidates who want to get admission in engineering courses must appear for JEE Main Counselling 2017. Participants can check complete details like Schedule of Seat Allotment, important date through this page.
Students who are going to attend JEE Main Counseling should reach at its venue at the mentioned below schedule. In the below section we the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com has gathered all the information against JoSAA Counseling 2017.
JEE Main Counselling
There are many stages of JEE Main Counseling as discussed below. Candidates are required to attend all the stages till the final allotment confirmation.
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling
- Choice Locking
- Seat Allotment
- Payment Of Fees
- Reporting To The RC
- Reporting To The Allotted Institute
For Upcoming Counselling Schedule: Check Here
Procedure of JEE Main 2017 Counselling
- Participants, who have appeared in JEE (Main) have to log on to official web site first that is nic.in
- Now you all are needed to hit on “Press here for Registration And Choice Filling” link to go further.
- There after you are required to enter some detail such as ROLL NO. And Password.
- Now you have to pay the counseling fee through Challan, debit card or net banking.
Must Read: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Online Choice Filling:
- Now you have to log in your account for Lockin or Choice filling.
- After that participants should fill in their choices of Institutes and branches in decreasing order of their preference in online counseling procedure.
- Candidates must lock their choices otherwise their last saved choices will be locked automatically when the time-window for filling-in of choices closes.
Seat Allocation and Document verification:
- Seat will be allotted on the basis of their merit list or all India rank which obtain in main examination.
- Candidates getting first allotment at any NIT, IIIT (Triple-I-T) or Other-GFTI must report at the nearest CSAB Reporting Centre with allotment letter, fee deposit e-challan and documents for verification and confirmation of provisional admission.
Do You Need Money for College Fee: Get Here
Reporting for Admission:
- Selected candidates would reach at the allotted institute along with their documents / certificates.
- Candidates may report at allocated colleges as per choices and verify all related documents.
JEE Main Counselling Required Documents:
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Character Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- JEE Main Rank Card
- Copy of The Confirmation Page
- Class X & XII Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
Check Here: List of Documents Required for Counselling
JoSAA Procedure of Counselling:
- Candidates, who want to appear online counseling, need to log in official website of JEE Main that is jeemain.nic.in
- Fill choices of Institutes and branches in decreasing order of their preference in online counseling procedure.
- Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment must lock their allotment to confirm their admission and report to the college at allotted date.
- Applicants may also have to exercise their choice of the institute and preference of course during the counseling according to their ranks in entrance test.
- Seat allotted to candidates on his or her choice will be final and will not be changed.
- Candidates have to report at venue on stipulated date along with original documents and certificates listed below.
- Candidates may obtain their seat allotted letter offered by organization that is strictly based on their merit/ rank Joint Entrance Examination.
- Participants must have to pay the required counseling fee to reserve their seats.
Also Check: JEE Advanced Counselling
Union Territories and Respective NITs for JEE Main 2017 Counselling
Candidates who belong from Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and Kandi, Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli areas where UTs without NITs then there would be full home available at the nearest NIT. Seats for the said will be considered over and above the home state quota. There are some mentioned below state and NIT.
|S. NO.||State/UT||Corresponding NIT|
|2||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||NIT Puducherry|
|4||Daman and Diu||NIT Goa|
|5||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||NIT Goa|
JEE Main Counseling Date
|Joint Apex Board declares JEE (Main) 2016 AIRs||23 June 2016|
|registration and fill-in their choices of academic programs begins||24 June 2016|
|Display of mock seat allocation based on the choices filled-in by candidates as of 26 June 2016,||27 June 2016|
|Candidates registration and fill-in their choices of academic programs ends||28 June 2016|
|Reconcile the data, allocate seats, verify and validate||29 June 2016|
|Seat allocation (1st round)||30 June 2016|
|Acceptance of seat (1st round)||Four or Five days|
|Display of seats filled / availability status||After 1st round seat acceptance, one day|
|Seat allocation (2nd round)|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (2nd round)||Two or Three days|
|Display of seats filled / availability status||After 2nd round seat acceptance, one day|
|Seat allocation (3rd round)|
|Acceptance/withdrawal of seat (3rd round)||Two or Three days|
|Display of seats filled / availability status||After 3rd round seat acceptance, one day|
|Seat allocation (4th round)|
|Acceptance of seat (4th round)||One or Two days|
Must Check: Top 100 Engineering Colleges in India
Aspirants may check their complete detail against their JEE Main Counselling 2017 through Official Link. You are suggested to keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates or notifications against JoSAA Counseling.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section