JEE Mains Exam Cut Off Marks
Indian Institute of Technology has decided to release JEE Mains Exam Cut Off Marks. Joint Entrance Examination (Mains) will be held in the month of April, 2017 for admissions to B.Tech/B.Arch Courses. Candidates who are going to take part in exam they may check JEE Mains Exam Cut Off Marks 2017 (Expected) through this page.
Expected JEE Mains Exam Cut Off Marks
Central Board of Secondary Education conducted Joint Entrance Examination Main 2017 through Offline and Online Mode successfully. Now it’s time to check the answer key and cut off marks. Various coaching institutes has released answer key and cut off marks. According to the Mr. Aakash Chaudhry, who is Director of Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd, JEE Mains Exam Cut Off Marks can lie between 97 and 102. While Rajshekhar Ratrey, VP Educational Content, Toppr.com said that Cut Off Marks of JEE Mains Exam 2017 can be between 97 and 102. JEE Mains Result will be available on 27/04/2017 and Rank Card can be downloaded in the 3rd week of June 2017.
Cutoff can be defined as the minimum marks which would be set by CBSE to select finest candidates. Candidates may also download the JEE Mains Cut Off from official site through online mode by taking below given steps. If you want to get more details, you need to go through the below section of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Process to check JEE Exam Cut Off Marks:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization that is jeemain.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “News & Events” section and hit the appropriate link.
- Cut off list will be displayed on your screen in the PDF Format.
- Your marks will be appeared on your system screen.
- Save it on your desktop or take a printout of it for future use.
Also Check: JEE Advanced Result
JEE Mains Exam Cut Off Marks
Cutoff can be defined as the minimum marks which would be set by CBSE to select finest candidates. If a candidate scores rank or marks equal to or more than the cutoff, he/ she would be picked for counselling and seat allotment. However, just crossing the JEE Main Cutoff doesn’t guarantee admission. If you succeed in scoring marks more than cutoff, you will be incorporated in final merit list. In this list, names of those aspirants would be included in decreasing order of marks that cross JEE Main Cutoff.
These minimum marks are decided by exam authorities on the basis of:
- Total number of candidates participating in the exam,
- Total annual intake of the engineering colleges participating in the exam,
- Last year cutoffs (JEE Main cutoffs in this case), and
- Difficulty level of exam.
Must Check: JEE Main Rank Predictor
JEE Mains Cut Off 2016 Category Wise:
In this table, we have mentioned cut off marks for 2016 year and you may get an idea about cut off marks for JEE Main 2017.
Previous Year category wise JEE Main Cut-Off:
|Category||JEE Main 2015 Cut-off Score||JEE Main 2014 Cut-off Score|
|Common Merit List (CML)||105||115|
|Other Backward Class (OBC – NCL)||70||74|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||50||53|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||44||47|
Check Here: JEE Main Answer Key
How JEE Mains Exam Cut Off Marks Affect on Admission and Allotment?
- For admission and allotment, candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of their JEE Main examination score and AIR (All India Rank).
- For selection into merit list, it is necessary to obtain marks more than the cutoff.
- More marks, more is the chance of getting desired seat.
- Various colleges will decide their own opening and closing ranks for admission purpose.
- JEE Main Cutoff is decided according to merit, reservations and candidate intake.
- After each round of allotment, cutoff will be issued for next round.
Institute-Level Cutoff List:
Besides cutoff list of JEE Main exam, all institutes also release cutoff lists for admission to their various courses open for JEE aspirants. Engineering colleges decide their JEE Main Opening and Closing Rank and their cutoff scores on the basis of:
- Number of applicants they have for different courses,
- Number of seats they have in different courses.
- College-level cutoff lists are declared for each round of admission conducted to fill up the vacant seats.
Must Know About: JEE Main Counselling
Candidates are advised to enter your email address in the subscription box of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to make use of e facility of free email service to get all latest details about IIT JEE Mains Exam. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus to remain updated. For immediate access you can also book mark on this page by Control+D.
To download JEE Mains Exam Cut Off Marks 2017 candidates may go through the Official Website.
You may also like to visit this Section
|JEE Main Syllabus||JEE Main Question Paper|
|How To Prepare For IIT JEE||JEE Main Application Form|
|JEE Main Result||JEE Main Admit Card|