Kanpur University Admission
Chhatrapati ShahuJi Maharaj University has invited the candidates to fill the Kanpur University Admission form. Those students who want to get admission in D.Pharm course must fill the CSJMU Application Form through prescribed mode.
Candidates can fill the CSJMU Admission form before the last date 10.07.2018. Before filling the Application form, candidates should check all the vital information regarding Kanpur University Admission 2018 such aseligibility, Exam Date etc with the help of this page
North Orissa University Admission 2018:
After successful submission of Kanpur University Application Form through prescribed mode, admission will be granted to the candidates on the basis of their qualifying exam or merit list prepared by the university
To get the other information Kanpur University Admission 2018-19, candidates need go through underneath section of this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Must Read: How to Choose Right College After 12th
Kanpur University Admission
Kanpur University Course Offered:
D.Pharm: 02 years
Eligibility Criteria For CSJMU Admission:
Those who are going to apply for CSJM Kanpur University Admission must have qualified intermediate 0r 10+2 inScience (mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology) from a well recognized board or institute with good academic marks
Age Criteria For Kanpur University Online Admission:
- Candidates applying for Kanpur University D.Pharm Admission must have attained minimum and maximum age as per the university norms
- Reserved category candidates who are going to fill the Kanpur University Application Form will get upper age relaxation as the norms of the university
Must Read: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success in 2018
Kanpur University Application Fee:
Candidates who are going to fill CSJM Kanpur University Admission Form have to pay below mentioned amount as application fee through online mode
- General and Other backward classes: Rs. 600/-
- ST and SC category: Rs: 400/-
Kanpur University Admission Process:
As stated in the Notification of CSJM Admission 2018, selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam or merit list prepared by the Kanpur University.
Procedure To Apply For Kanpur University Admission 2018:
Candidates can fill the Kanpur University with the help of below stated some simple and easy guidelines:
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of the Chhatrapati ShahuJi Maharaj University that is www.kanpuruniversity.org
- On the home page of the official web portal, you have to hit on “Online Application For Admission InD.Pharm. Course-2018” link
- Kanpur University D.Pharm Admission notification will appear on your screen in PDF format
- You are suggested to go through the Kanpur University Admission notification carefully and also ensure all the eligibility norms
- After reading the Kanpur University notification carefully, you have to hit on “Apply For Admission” tab given in the middle of the page
- Kanpur University online application form will appear on your screen and you have to fill the application form with all the asked details
- Also you have to upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph.
- Then you are required to recheck the filled CSJM Kanpur University application form.
- At last, you have to hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the CSJMU online Admission form for further usage.
Last date to fill the CSJM online Admission form: 10-07-2018
Candidates who want to attain more information regarding the Kanpur University Admission 2018-19 are suggested to visit the Official web portal of the university. Also you are advised to stay connected with our web portal (www.recruitmentinboxx.com) to get all the latest updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Kanpur University Result||Kanpur University Time Table|
|Kanpur University Admit Card||Kanpur University Syllabus|
|Scholarship in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|
|Best Colleges in India||List of Universities of Uttar Pradesh|