KEAM Question Paper 2021
Are you preparing for the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical, KEAM 2021 Entrance Examination? If yes then you must check the KEAM Question Paper provided on this page. To increase your chances of success, it is highly recommended that you should solve KEAM Previous Year Papers and Sample Papers that will give you quite a good idea about the pattern, nature and level of questions asked in the entrance test.
The Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Entrance Exam popularly known as KEAM is a state level entrance exam to provide admissions to several professional degree courses in the state of Kerala, India. It is organized by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) which is run by the Government of Kerala. It is necessary for the candidates to qualify the KEAM 2021 in order to be considered eligible for admissions in professional degree courses in Kerala.
KEAM Question Paper With Solution
The KEAM Entrance Exam consists of two papers – Paper I is of Physics & Chemistry and Paper II includes questions related to Mathematics. Here we have provided the KEAM Solved Question Paper asked in the previous years in PDF format so you can prepare well for the upcoming Engineering Entrance Examination. Download the KEAM Question Paper 2021 PDF, the direct links for which are available below.
Concerned aspirants must explore this page completely which is well designed by the team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com regarding KEAM Question Paper 2021. Have a look-
KEAM Question Paper
KEAM Question Paper Download PDF!!! The following table consists of KEAM Previous Question Paper PDF (Paper I and II) for the year 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2014 along with their Solutions. You just need to hit the direct link to download the PDFs of KEAM Exam Question Paper.
|Year||Paper – I (Physics & Chemistry)||Paper – II (Mathematics)|
|2020||KEAM 2020 Paper I|
|KEAM 2020 Paper II|
|2019||KEAM 2019 Paper I|
|KEAM 2019 Paper II|
|2018||KEAM 2018 Paper I|
|KEAM 2018 Paper II|
|2017||KEAM Question Paper 2017 Paper I|
|KEAM Question Paper 2017 Paper II|
|2016||KEAM Question Paper 2016 Paper I|
|KEAM Question Paper 2016 Paper II|
|2015||KEAM 2015 Question Paper I|
|KEAM 2015 Question Paper II|
|2014||KEAM Question Paper I |
|KEAM Question Paper II|
Benefits of KEAM Question Paper
- Previous Years’ and Sample KEAM Question Paper help you to analyse the structure of the exam paper.
- Through KEAM Question Paper, students will know which types and level of questions can be asked in the exam.
- There may be possibilities that same question asked in your exams which is given in the KEAM Previous Year Question Paper.
- Through KEAM Question Paper with solution PDF one can analyze their preparation.
- Regular practice with KEAM Exam paper helps you to enhance the preparation.
- By getting the KEAM Sample Question Paper one can also match the answers easily with KEAM Answer key.
Download Here: KEAM Syllabus PDF
KEAM Questions and Answer
Question 1: It is easier to roll a barrel full of coal tar than to pull it because
- The full weight of the barrel comes into play when it is pulled
- The rolling friction is much less than the sliding friction
- More surface area of the barrel is in contact with the road when it is pulled
- Coal tar is a liquid and it flows in the barrel when it is rolled
Question 2: One should not connect a number of electrical appliances to the same power socket because
- This can damage the appliances due to overloading
- This can damage the domestic wiring due to overloading
- This can damage the electrical meter
- The appliance will not get full voltage
Question 3: Mica is used in electrical appliances such as electric iron because mica is
- A good conductor of heat but a bad conductor of electricity
- A bad conductor of heat but a good conductor of electricity
- A good conductor of heat as well as electricity
- A bad conductor of heat as well as electricity
Get Here Preparation Tips: Tips To Crack KEAM Exam
Question 4: Large astronomical telescopes always use as objective
- Combinations of lenses
- None of the above
Question 5: The National Chemical Laboratory is situated in
- New delhi
Question 6: The isomerism which exists between CH3CHCI2 and CH2CI, CH2CI is
- Chain isomerism
- Functional group isomerism
- Positional isomerism
Question 7: On a stationary sail boat, air is blown from a fan attached to the boat. The boat
- Moves in opposite direction in which the air is blown
- Does not move
- Moves in the same direction in which air blows
- Spins around
Get Here Free Practice Test: Online Chemistry Quiz
Question 8: The mass number of an atom is equal to
- The number of protons
- The number of protons and electrons
- The number of nucleons
- The number of neutrons
Question 9: Stars which appear single to the naked eye but are double when seen through a telescope are
- Novas and supernovas
Question 10: The main chemical constituent of clay is
- Silicon oxide
- Aluminium borosilicate
- Aluminium silicate
Question 11: The method that cannot be used for removing permanent hardness of water is
- Adding sodium carbonate
- Adding caustic soda
Question 12: The mineral containing both magnesium and calcium is
Question 13: In the first 10 overs of a cricket game, the run rate was only 3.2. What should be the run rate in the remaining 40 overs to reach the target of 282 runs?
Question 14: A fruit seller had some apples. He sells 40% apples and still has 420 apples. Originally, he had:
- 588 apples
- 600 apples
- 672 apples
- 700 apples
Question 15: Three times the first of three consecutive odd integers is 3 more than twice the third. The third integer is:
Know Here: How to Find Study Material Online
Question 16: A two-digit number is such that the product of the digits is 8. When 18 is added to the number, then the digits are reversed. The number is:
Question 17: The decrease in the atomic number is not observed in case of
- electron capture
- positron emission
Question 18: The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves
- Viscosity of ink
- Capillary action phenomenon
- Diffusion of ink through the blotting
- Siphon action
Question 19: Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
Question 20: Starting raw material for the manufacture of alum is
- ammonium bicarbonate
You must do that: 7 Exam Resolutions for Sure Success
KEAM Exam Pattern 2021
- There will be 2 papers for engineering
- Paper I is for Physics & Chemistry and Paper II is for Mathematics.
- There will be total 120 questions in each paper
- Exam will contain objective type questions.
- OMR answer sheet will be provided to answer the questions.
- The exam is conducted in pen and paper mode.
- Total 2 ½ hours will be provided to answer each paper (10:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.)
- Exam will contain maximum 480 marks.
|Stream||Papers and Subjects||Duration||Number of Questions|
|For Engineering||Paper 1: Physics and Chemistry||Each paper is for 2½ hour (150 minutes).||Each paper has 120 questions.|
|Paper 2: Mathematics|
KEAM Marking Scheme
- For each correct answer 4 marks will be allotted
- For each incorrect attempt, 1 mark will be deducted
- If candidate chooses more than one answer, it will be treated as incorrect attempt and 1 marks will be deducted
- Candidate’s fails to answer even one question in each paper will be automatically disqualified.
Know Here: How to Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Applicants, we have provided all KEAM Question Paper 2021 PDF on this page. For more interesting facts keep visiting to our site regularly. You may also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d key. Applicants can also get connected with us through facebook or Google plus to grab all instant updates .
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KEAM Admit Card||KEAM Answer Key|
|KEAM Counselling||KEAM Result|
|5 Surprising Habits Of Toppers||How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam|
|How To Make Habit Of Studying||Tips to Get 100% Results in Exams|