KEAM Admit Card 2019
KEAM Paper I & II Exam Date Announced! Commissioner of Entrance Examination will conduct Paper I & II on 22-04-2019 & 23-04-2019. To attend paper, download KEAM Admit Card 2019 available at cee-kerala.org
KEAM Paper I & II Dates Released!
Entrance Examination for admission to Engineering courses in Kerala, for the year 2019-20 will be conducted on 22-04-2019 & 23-04-2019. Those who have successfully submitted their application form will attend examination.
KEAM 2019 Exam Schedule:
|KEAM 2019 Paper||Date||Timings|
|Paper I (Physics|
– 12.30 pm
|Paper II (Mathematics)||23-04-2019|
– 12.30 pm
KEAM Paper I & II Admit Card Release Date:
Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) Kerala will issue Paper I & II Exam Hall Ticket from second week of April 2019. Candidates will be able to access Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Examination Admit Card through online mode.
For receiving more details for KEAM Admit Card 2019, have a look on below page designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KEAM Admit Card
How To Download KEAM April Exam Admit Card 2019?
- To download Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Exam Admit Card, you may visit official website of organization i.e. www.cee-kerala.org
- Choose link for KEAM Hall Ticket from there.
- On pressing above link, you will be at new window.
- From various links, select link for KEAM Paper I Admit Card or others.
- Enter asked details like roll number or registration number.
- Press on Submit tab for submission of details.
- Within few seconds, Kerala Engineering Architecture & Medical Examination Admit Card will be available.
- Save your KEAM Call Letter & carry it during exam time.
KEAM Exam Pattern 2019:
- Each question paper will have 4 versions as detailed below:
- Paper 1 – Physics and Chemistry| Versions: A1, A2, A3 and A4
- Paper 2 – Mathematics| Versions: B1, B2, B3 and B4
- The subjects tested in Paper I will be Physics and Chemistry.
- It will comprise of 120 objective questions to be solved within 150 minutes.
- Similarly, Paper II will have 120 numerical problems of Mathematics to be solved at the same time.
- Mathematics paper is compulsory for all engineering aspirants while Paper I is compulsory for Pharmacy.
- Both the papers will be available in the English language only.
- The maximum marks a student can score in each paper are 480.
|Exam Mode||Offline (pen-paper based)|
|Number of Papers||2|
|Question Paper type||Objective (MCQs)|
|Total no. of questions per paper||120|
|Marks awarded for correct answer||4|
|Marks deducted for wrong answer||1|
|Total marks per paper||480|
|Exam duration for each paper||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of language||English only|
Read Out: Tips To Crack KEAM Exam
KEAM Entrance Exam Scheme 2019:
|Time: 150 minutes each|
|Physics/Chemistry||120 of 480|
|Mathematics||120 of 480|
Get Here Topic Wise: KEAM Syllabus
Details on KEAM Entrance Exam Admit Card 2019:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Course Applied For
- KEAM 2019 Application Number
- Examination Date
- Exam Timings and Venue
- Photograph and Signature
Download Previous Year PDF: KEAM Question Paper
Important Points of KEAM Admit Card 2019:
- It is important for the candidates to produce their album at the examination centre.
- Failure to produce the document may lead to their disqualification from the exam.
- The admit card has to be downloaded by the candidates within the allotted period of time.
- Call letter will be required during the entire admission process, so, keep it safe & preserve.
When officials will release KEAM Admit Card 2019, we will update you. Keep visiting our web portal for more updates for it.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KEAM Rank Predictor||KEAM Rank List|
|KEAM Answer Key||KEAM College Predictor|
|KEAM Exam Pattern||KEAM Result|
|KEAM Eligibility Criteria||KEAM Admit Card|