KEAM Rank Predictor
KEAM Rank Predictor tool is used to predict the approximate rank of candidates on the basis of KEAM 2019 Entrance Exam scores. So, calculate your KEAM Exam Rank for admission to Medical/Dental/Engg courses using KEAM Rank Predictor 2019
Kerala Engineering Entrance for Architecture, Medical is going to be conducted in 4th week of April 2019. Contenders can calculate probable KEAM Exam Rank even before declaration of the KEAM Result.
Calculate KEAM Exam 2019 Rank
Aspirants can use KEAM Rank Predictor 2019 tool after completion of KEAM Entrance Exam with the help of expected scores. One can follow the below mentioned step by step guidelines to use KEAM Rank Predictor.
Here on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com we have provided all relevant details about the KEAM Rank Estimator 2019, to collect more information must go through the below structured page.
KEAM Rank Predictor 2019
Steps to Use KEAM 2019 Rank Predictor:
- First of all you have to visit the official portal that is www.cee-kerala.org
- Now you need to hit on appropriate link related to KEAM Medical Rank Predictor 2019 or KEAM Dental Rank Predictor or KEAM Engineering Rank Predictor available on home page.
- Further, Login KEAM 2019 details by using your registration number and password.
- After Rank Predictor Login, you should submit information like roll number of KEAM 2019, expected marks in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics (PCM marks in percentage) and 12th standard marks.
- Afterwards you need to review all the entered detail and hit “Start Analyzing” button.
- Within few seconds your KEAM Rank 2019 will be displayed on the screen, you should check it very carefully.
- At last download KEAM Rank List and take the hard copy of Kerala Engineering Entrance Rank Predictor for future use.
Get Here Schedule Of: KEAM Counselling
How to Calculate Expected Marks with Kerala KEAM Rank Predictor?
- First and foremost step is to download the KEAM Answer Key 2019, which would be available for the official portal after 2 or 3 days of KEAM examination.
- Further you can match your KEAM answers with actual answers provided in KEAM Answer Key and get the estimate of your KEAM Entrance Exam Marks.
- You need to make sure that you are following correct KEAM Marking Scheme.
- As per KEAM 2019 Marking Scheme, each correct answer will gain 4 marks whereas 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Now you have to calculate your total score.
- Afterwards what come as a total score are the expected marks in KEAM Entrance Exam.
- Now you can use this expected marks to calculate rank by using KEAM Engineering Rank Predictor 2019.
Details Required For Kerala KEAM Engineering Rank Predictor
In order to use the Kerala KEAM Rank Predictor students have to mention some details. So the to check KEAM Engineering Exam Rank details which are required is Name/ Category (AI/HS-General/OBC/SC/ST)/ KEAM 2019 Registration Number/ Course Applied/ Score in Mathematics/ Physics, Preferred Location and Preferred Branch.
Check KEAM Closing Ranks (Predict College): KEAM College Predictor
KEAM Rank Predictor Key Points
Few important which candidates should about KEAM 2019 rank predictor are as follows
- To calculate rank through KEAM Rank Predictor Tool, it is important to have expected scores of exam
- KEAM 2019 Rank predictor lets the candidates to know expected rank before official announcement.
- Candidates should enter correct information to get the closest possible rank.
- KEAM rank predictor will not be 100% correct, so candidates should not completely rely on it
- After getting rank students can also predict the maximum number of colleges and courses in which they can get admission
Check Top Ranked: Universities in Kerala
KEAM Engineering 2019 Rank Predictor
To examine performance of Kerala Engineering Entrance for Architecture, Medical Exam candidates can follow Rank Predictor for KEAM tool. Through Rank Predictor of Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination participated candidates can predict their rank in Kerala KEAM Entrance Exam. It is very easy to operate as you need to enter only few details related to exam and KEAM Predictor 2019 tool will tell your rank.
KEAM 2019 Imp Dates
|Online Application Release||1st week of February 2019|
|Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||Last week of February 2019|
|Admit Card Release||2nd week of April 2019|
|KEAM Exam Date 2019 (Engineering Exam)||4th week of April 2019|
|Answer Key Publish||4th week of April 2019|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts||4th week of June 2019|
Aspirants can check this Official Link to attain other information about KEAM Rank Predictor 2019. You can also subscribe on our email service which is absolutely free. You obtain all job related information or exams details directly in your messages box.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|KEAM Question Paper||KEAM Admit Card|
|KEAM Syllabus||Tips To Crack KEAM Exam|
|Engineering Entrance Exams||Medical Entrance Exam|
|KEAM Rank List||KEAM Exam Pattern|
|KEAM Eligibility Criteria||Scholarship in India|