KMAT Application Form
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association is going to release the Notification for KMAT Application Form 2019. Candidates who are going to participate in the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test can check the KMAT Exam Dates and other details from here.
Karnataka KMAT Application Form will be available from 4th week of May 2019 on the official website of KMAT India. Candidates must fill the KMAT Registration Form and pay the KMAT Application fee before last date that is 3rd week of July 2019.
KPPGCA KMAT Karnataka Registration Form
KMAT Entrance exam is conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) for admission in MBA, PGDM and MCA programs. Around 170 colleges across the state of Karnataka give admission in PG courses on the basis of KMAT Scores.
Candidates can collect more information about KMAT Notification and KMAT Karnataka Application Form by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KMAT Application Form
KMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree/Master degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Candidates should have scored more than 50% marks in graduation (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Final year of Bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
- Minimum Marks: The candidates should have obtained 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidates).
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Karnataka KMAT Exam Pattern
- The exam is of objective nature, divided into 3 sections.
- The exam comprises 120 questions, each carrying 1 marks.
- There is no sectional time limit in the exam.
- Duration of Exam is 120 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination.
|Sections||Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|A||Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||40||160|
|C||Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40||160|
Get Complete Details On: MBA Entrance Exams
KMAT Application Fee
- Candidates applying for KMAT Notification need to make the payment of the application fee of Rs 800
- Fee will be paid online only via Net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card facility of any of the banks.
- Bank charges if any are not included in the application fee.
Documents required for filling KMAT Application Form
- Scanned copy of photograph.
- Scanned copy of Signature.
- Scanned copy of applicant’s parent’s signature.
- Mark sheet(s) or certificate(s) of Graduation/ Bachelor’s degree. Check eligibility criteria of KMAT 2019 for clarity on the qualifications required for KMAT 2019.
- Valid email ID and mobile number.
How to fill KMAT Application Form 2018?
Candidates who wish to fill the Karnataka MAT Application Form must follow the below mentioned two stages.
Stage 1: Remitting Application Fee Online
- First of all, contenders must visit to the official website of the organization that is KMAT i.e. www.kmatindia.com to fill Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Application form.
- After that, contenders need to press the “Pay online” tab, presented on the home page.
- Then contenders are required to hit the “Check Box to proceed for payment” option if they are satisfied with the given terms and conditions.
- Now you have to select category “General Applicants” or “SC/ST Applicants”.
- After the completion of the KMAT online Application Fee Payment process, contenders will get a ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and a receipt of payment of fee, so keep it safely for the future reference
Stage 2: Completing Online Submission
- Now aspirants are required to proceed for online submission of KMAT Registration form ‘SB Collect Reference Number’ and ‘Password’ column.
- In order to fill KMAT Application Form, contenders have to log in their account with the help of reference number and password received at the time of payment in the box.
- Hit the “submit” tab for the submission of the KMAT form and take a hard copy for future use.
Karnataka KMAT Application Form- Important dates
|Starting of KMAT online application form||4th week of May|
|Closing of KMAT application form||3rd week of July|
|Releasing of KMAT Admit Card||Last week of July|
|KMAT Exam Date||Last week of July|
|Declaration of KMAT Result||2nd week of August|
Check Out: Top MBA Colleges in India
Candidates can fill the KMAT Application Form 2019 by going to the above given link. For more information and updates about KMAT Application Form 2019 stay connected with us on this page. For any query or suggestion, comment in the below given comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KMAT Result||KMAT Admit Card|
|KMAT Syllabus||Karnataka KMAT Answer Key|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|