Karnataka State Open University has commenced the KSOU Admission for the academic session 2019-20. Those students, who wish to take admission in B.Ed/MBA/MA/M.Sc and other courses, must submit the application form before the last date.
Well, students are hereby informed that Admission in B.Ed and M.B.A has been started from 24-11-2018 and it will be continued till 31-12-2018. Admissions open from 24-11-2018 to 29-01-2019 for M.A. /M.Sc. /M.Lib. I.Sc programmes.
Karnataka Open University Admission:
Common Entrance Test will be held on 06-01-2019 for B.Ed and M.B.A programmes. On 15-01-2019, CET Merit list will be announced. For taking admission in M.Sc. and M.A. programmes there will be No Entrance Examination.
To know more details about KSOU Admission 2019-2020, you need to scroll down the entire page which is well furnished by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Eligibility Criteria for KSOU Admission:
Candidate must have passed in 10+ 2 (any stream) OR
Candidate must have a degree in B.A/B.Sc. or
Bachelor’s degree from recognized University
M.Sc. Bio Chemistry
Nursing, B.E / B.Tech Graduates in Biological Sciences are eligible
M.Sc. Bio Technology
All Biological Science / allied science Graduates and other bachelor degree holders are eligible
M.Sc. Information Science
Graduates in BCA / B.Sc (IT / CS) / AMIE / BE / B.Tech (CS/IS/Electronics) or considered equivalent
M.A. – Urdu
Passed B.A. / B.Sc / Degree Examination of any recognized University
B.Lib.I.Sc., degree from any University
Know Here: Career After 12th In India
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
KSOU Selection Process:
Students are informed that Common Entrance Test will be held for B.Ed and M.B.A programmes. After that, CET Merit list will be announced. For taking admission in M.Sc. and M.A. programmes there will be No Entrance Examination.
KSOU Admission Fee:
Candidates have to pay Admission processing fee Rs.500/- for M.Sc. and Rs 300/- for MA. Those candidates who are registered for M.Sc./M.A Shall authenticate the original documents along with hard copy of application at KSOU, Main campus, Mysuru or any of the Regional centers after 1st January 2019 and then pay tuition fee (M.Sc. Rs. 16.500/-, M.A. Urdu Rs. 5800).
Press Here To Check KSOU Admission Notice
University Fees Structure:
Name of program
Master of Arts (Economics)
Master of Arts (English)
Master of Arts (Hindi)
Master of Arts (History)
Master of Arts (Kannada)
Master of Arts (Political Science)
Master of Arts (Psychology)
Master of Arts (Public Administration)
Master of Art (Sanskrit)
Master of Arts (Sociology)
Master of Arts (Urdu)
Master of Education
Master of Library and Information Science
Master of Business Administration
Master of Science [M.Sc] (Computer Science)
Master of Laws
Master of Arts (Mass Communication & Journalism)
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
How to fill KSOU Application Form 2019?
- First of all, visit the official website of the University that is ksoumysore.karnataka.gov.in
- After that, on the home page press “Admission Notification” link.
- Now a PDF file will be open in front of you. Go through it carefully and check the eligibility criteria as well.
- After this go back to the previous page and press the “Online Application” link.
- A new page will come out in front of you. If you are new user then press the “Register Yourself” link.
- Now complete the registration first and after this fill the application form with registered login Id and password.
- If you are already registered candidates then enter the Email Id, Application Id and mobile number and press the submit button.
- Now fill the application form with the help of Email Id, Application Id.
- Then upload required documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified above, fill in the details and submit.
- Send the following documents in hard copy, along with the application form to the address mentioned in the official notification.
Karnataka State Open University,
Manasagan-gotri, Mysore – 570006
Important Dates for KSOU B.Ed & MBA Admission:
Availability of online application
Last date for online registration
Date of Common Entrance Test
CET Merit list announcement
Admission / Counselling for B.Ed
19th& 20th January, 2019
22nd& 23rd January, 2019
24th & 25th January, 2019
Admission / Counselling for MBA
16th to 29th January, 2019
Admission for vacant seats if any
Last date for Admission
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Important Dates for KSOU M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Lib.I.Sc Admission:
- Admissions open from: 24-11-2018
- Last date: 29-01-2019
Visit the official website link to get more information about KSOU Admission 2019-2020. Stay tuned with this page for more interesting facts regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section