Lucknow University Counselling
Lucknow University Counselling is going to be held from 1st week of August 2019 for admission in PG programmes. To participate in entrance examination may ensure Schedule of counselling, online Registration & other details.
The admission to PG programmes (other than professional courses) is based on Lucknow University Counselling 2019 session organized after declaration of exam result. It will conduct counselling through offline mode in its campus.
Lucknow University Counselling Schedule:
Counselling session for Post Graduate (PG) courses will commence from August 2019. Keen students may attend Lucknow University PG Counseling for admission in Post Graduate programmes.
Check LU PG Counseling process, fee details for counselling & other details. You may scroll down this page prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect more details concerning Lucknow University 2019 Counselling.
Lucknow University Counselling
Those who have qualified in the entrance examination may attend LU Counselling 2019 session for admission into PG Courses (other than professional courses).
Reservation of Seats:
|Other Backward Class of UP||27%|
|NC ‘B’ Certificate holders||2.5%|
|For faculty of Law, girls will|
be given weightage
|Wards of Freedom fighters||3%|
|Wards of retd. Defense personnel||5%|
Lucknow University Counselling Fee 2019
Student who are going to appear the counselling round are required to deposit requisite registration fee for counseling through debit card and credit card. Also, they need to bring valid debit or credit card for further fee payment.
Get Here: Lucknow University Fee Structure
Lucknow University 2019 Counselling Process:
- Students are required to report at prescribed date and time for Lucknow University PG 2019 Counseling.
- You may carry photo ID at the time of reporting for counselling.
- The reporting counter will open for only 30 minutes from the time the rank has been called to the counselling premises. Those who become unable to reach will be disqualified from counselling.
- On the basis of rank, College would be allotted to students.
Verification of documents:
- It is mandatory to attend Document Verification round for final admission.
- You may carry all vital Documents at time of counselling session.
- Refer all documents from section of page.
- On the basis of students rank, you may attend Lucknow University Seat Allotment 2019 Round.
- Students are advised to reach on time for allotment of college.
Reserved category students like OBC, SC and ST category, have to get their caste certificate verified.
- SC and ST category students are required to carry latest income certificate issued by the board of revenue for getting benefit of zero fee.
- It is essential to submit scholarship Form within one week of depositing the admission fees.
Make use of debit card and credit card to make payment of fee.
Issue of Allotment Letter:
- Students will be issued Lucknow University Allotment Letter 2019 having details about subjects allotted & others.
- You may report to the allotted college along with this Counselling allotment letter
Documents required for Counselling:
- Lucknow University Entrance Exam Score Card
- Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th & 12th Marks Sheet
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
Lucknow Univeristy Counselling Dates:
LU PG Counselling: 1st week of August 2019
Bora Institute of Management Sciences,
Sitapur Road, Lucknow
You may visit its Official Link to grab more stuff about Lucknow University Counselling 2019. Stay connected with our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more details regarding exam, notice, hall ticket & others.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Lucknow University Admission||Lucknow University Exam Scheme|
|Lucknow University Admit Card||Lucknow University Result|
|Lucknow University Syllabus||Lucknow University Back Paper|
|Best Colleges in India||How To Survive First Year Of College|