Madras University PG Admission
Contenders, your wait is over now!!! Madras University PG Admission forms have been released out!!! To get admission in PG Diploma/ M.Phil or any other course, you need to fill and submit the Madras University Admission form.
|Latest Update On: 20-11-2018
Madras University PG Admission Last Date Extended !!! Students who have still not applied for the Madras University PG Admission 2019 for M.Sc – Geoinformatics – Private Study and are interested in applying, got a golden chance as the University of Madras has extended the last date to 31-12-2018 for M.Sc – Geoinformatics. So, concerned students must grab this opportunity and apply for Madras University Admission by filling the Madras University application form with the help of information provided in this webpage.
The last date to submit the Madras University Application form 18-06-2018 (for PG and M.Phil) and 31-07-2018 (for PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses) after the closing date, no forms will be accepted.
Things You Should Know:
From 21-06-2018 to 30-06-2018, entrance exam will be conducted at respective examination centres. On the basis of students’ performance in Madras University Admission Test, suitable seats will be allotted to them.
To grab more details, candidates need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, match the eligibility criteria before filling the Application form.
Madras University Admission
- Only those applicants who fulfill the required eligibility criteria can apply against PG Admission.
- Contenders those who have done graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized university can apply against University of Madras Admission.
Check Out Here: Madras University Courses Offered
Madras University Admission Procedure:
With the purpose to select deserving students for post graduate programmes, the university is going to conduct entrance exam from 21-06-2018 to 30-06-2018. Those students who will be able to crack the test will get admission in University of Madras.
OBC & General candidates are required to pay INR 300 (INR 150 for reserved categories) through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The registrar, University of Madras Chennai”.
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
How to Apply for University of Madras Admission 2018:
Those candidates who want to apply against Madras University Admission are required to follow the basic instructions:
- First of all, students need to go through the official website of organization i.e. www.unom.ac.in
- Then select “PG & M.PHIL Online Application for Admission 2018-2019 Open” link which is provided in the middle of the home page.
- Download Madras University Prospectus and get the entire details about PG Admission
- Hit “Apply Online” button and select “Proceed” option.
- Press “New Registration” option and fill the required details.
- Select “Get OTP” option and after that your University of Madras Registration will be done.
- Enter the e-mail ID and date of birth and press “Sign-in” option.
- Fill Application form with required details.
- Upload scanned copies of important documents.
- Make the final submission of Madras University Application form and take a hard copy of University of Madras Admission application form for further use.
University of Madras Admission Dates 2018:
|Last date to submit Admission form (PG and M.Phil)
|Madras University Entrance Exam
|Last date to submit University of Madras Admission form (PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses)
For more details on Madras University PG Admission 2018-19, you can follow the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook and Twitter. Clear your doubts regarding Madras University Admission by write it in the comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Madras University Time Table
|Madras University DE Exam Time Table
|Madras University Question Papers
|Madras University Results
|Entrance Exams In India
|Best Colleges in India
|List Of Top Universities in India
|Scholarship in India