GITAM GAT 2019
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management have released a notice for GAT 2019 Registration on 12-11-2018. Interested candidates who wish to appear in the GIT Management Admission Test can check the eligibility and dates to fill the GITAM GAT Application Form from here.
GITAM GAT Application Form is available on the official website of Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management. Last date to fill the application form for the GITAM Admission Test with application fee is 30-03-2019.
GITAM GAT 2019 Registration
GITAM University Entrance exam will be conducted by the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management from 10-04-2019 to 22-04-2019. Candidates who clear the GITAM GAT 2019 will be eligible for GITAM University Admission in various programs offered at Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Visakhapatnam campuses.
Candidates can collect further information about the GITAM GAT Entrance Exam 2019 by going through this complete page which is well developed by expert team members of the page www.recruitmentinboxx.com
GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria
GAT (UGTP) 2019 for Admission to B.Tech., B.Arch. & B.Pharmacy Programs
Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in PCM/PCB (50% aggregate for B.Arch or B.Pharm) from a recognized central / state board or its equivalent either in 2019 or 2018 and also rank obtained in GAT (UGTP) – 2019.
Choose From Here: Career after 12th in India
GAT (PGTA) 2019 for Admission to M.Tech and M.Arch Programs
For this, candidate must have First class or equivalent grade in the Qualifying Examination from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks and Rank obtained in GAT (PGTA) 2019
GAT (PGP) 2019 for Admission to M.Pharmacy Program
For Admission to M.Pharmacy Program, candidate must have passed in B.Pharmacy from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade and Score obtained in GAT (PGP) – 2019.
From Here: Check Best Opportunities after UG
GITAM GAT Fee Structure 2019
GITAM GAT Application Fees
Application Fees for the GITAM University Entrance Exam have to be paid in the form of demand draft in favour of GITAM University, payable at Visakhapatnam. Check the application fee from below:
GITAM GAT 2019 Slot Booking
Slot booking process for the GITAM Admission Test is done in online mode. During the slot booking process, candidates have to select their Examination Center, date and timings for the entrance exam as per their convenience. Slot booking will be done in first come first serve basis. Candidates have to book their slots by logging in to their account.
GITAM GAT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who successfully register for the GITAM Admission Test and completed the slot booking process will be able to download the GITAM GAT Call Letter. Candidates will be able to download the GITAM GAT Hall Ticket from 05-04-2019. Candidates must bring their GITAM Admission Test Admit Card with them to be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
GITAM GAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Duration of the Exam: 2 hours
- Type of Questions: MCQ type
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded.
- The questions which are left unanswered, no marks will be deducted in that case.
- Negative Marking: For every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
Exam Pattern for GAT (UGTP):
|No. of Questions
Exam Pattern for GAT (PGTA):
|No. of Questions
Exam Pattern for GAT (PGP):
|Number of Question
|Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance
How to Apply for GITAM GAT 2019 Admission?
Candidates are required to follow the below mentioned hassle free steps for filling up Gitam University Application Form.
Step 1: Fill the GITAM GAT 2019 Online Application Form
- Students are required to go through the official website of the organization that is www.gitam.edu
- Now read complete requirements and follow “How to Apply” link at the menu bar on the home page.
- Then enter the required details in GITAM GAT Online Application Form 2019.
- After successful submission of the data, Application number will be generated and this can be used to complete the next step of the GITAM Entrance Exam 2019 Application Form and also for your future reference.
Step 2: Upload of Photograph
- Upload your recent passport size color photograph (Not older than 3 months).
- The scanned image of photograph should be in jpg/jpeg format.
- Size of the photo image must be more than 4 kb and less than 50 kb.
- Dimension of photograph image should be 4 cm (width) x 4 cm (Height).
Step 3: Make the Payment of GAT 2019 Application Fee:
- Applying students for GITAM University Admission are required to make the payment of application fee of Rs. 600/- (for female candidates) and Rs. 1000/- (for other).
- Application fee payment can be made via online (Net Banking/Debit card/Credit card) or offline (Demand Draft) mode.
- The DD should be drawn from any scheduled bank made in favor of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Students keen to deposit their fee and send application form through offline mode is required to attach required documents, send the complete envelope to the given address:
Director – Admissions,
GITAM University, Gandhi Nagar Campus,
Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam – 530 045,
Andhra Pradesh, INDIA
Important Dates for GITAM Admission Test
|Availability of online application forms
|Last date of submission of application forms
|Online slot booking for GAT 2019
|5-04-2019 to 7-04-2019
|Download of E-Hall-Tickets
|GITAM University Entrance exam
|10-04-2019 to 22-04-2019
|Counselling of GAT 2019
|Third week of May 2019
GITAM GAT 2019 Result
Result for admission in GITAM University will be announced after the successful conduction of GITAM Admission Test on its official website on 30-04-2019. On the basis of result, a merit list will be prepared by the authorities. Candidates must obtain more than the qualifying marks to get their name in the merit list.
Check Expected GITAM Admission Test Cutoff Marks, Rank: GITAM Cut Off
GAT Counselling 2019
Admission in the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management will be done on the basis of merit list prepared as per the score of candidate in the GITAM Admission Test. Qualified candidates then have to appear for GITAM GAT Counselling . The counselling process for B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm courses has been started from Third week of May 2019. Candidates have to submit their choice of college and course and report to the allotted college to complete the GITAM University admission process.
Candidates who wish to apply for the GITAM Admission Test can go to the above official link. Stay connected with us on this page to know more about the GITAM University Entrance exam or subscribe to our free mail service.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|GITAM University Admission
|GSAT Application Form
|GITAM University Time Table
|Student Success Strategies
|Scholarship in India
|How To Apply For Education Loan
|List Of Top Universities in India
|Why College Attendance is Important