Latest Update: Maharashtra SET 2019 Application Form available now. According to MH-SET Notification, the Examination will be held on 23-06-2019 (23rd June 2019). MH SET exam is known as Maharashtra State Eligibility Test state level entrance examination of Maharashtra which is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra, Higher Education.
Those candidates who want to attend Maharashtra SET 2019 need to submit their application form till the last date that is 21-02-2019 (21st Feb 2019). MH SET exam is conducted in 32 subjects under the faculties of Arts; Commerce; Science; Management; Law; Mental, Moral and Social Sciences; Education and Physical Education
Maharashtra SET Notification:
The MH SET 2019 entrance exam will be held in the various regions in Ahmednagar, Amravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Gadchiroli, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Mumbai, Panaji (Gao), Pune and Solapur for filling the vacancies to the post of Assistant Professors.
A large number of candidates give this entrance exam every year. To collect rest of details regarding Maharashtra SET Application Form you need to scroll down the page prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Maharashtra SET Important Dates:
|Commencement of online|
|Last date for Applying Online||21-02-2019|
|Last date of submission of Online|
Fee through credit/debit card
|Correction starts in particulars|
of application form on the website
|Last date for Correction in particulars of|
application form on the website
|Availability of Admit Card on website||13-06-2019|
|Date of Examination||23-06-2019|
MH SET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who hold a UGC recognized Master’s degree or equivalent with at least 55% aggregate marks (without rounding off) are eligible to apply for MH SET 2019
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH/VH and OBC/SBC/DT/NT (non-creamy layer) categories, minimum marks required in post-graduation is 50%.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
There is no upper age limit to meet MP SET eligibility criteria.
Candidates who hold a postgraduate diploma/ certificate granted by an Indian university or a foreign diploma/ degree/ certificate granted by a foreign university should determine the equivalence of their degree/ diploma/ certificate with master’s degree of recognized Indian universities. Candidates can determine this from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
Students who have or will appear for their final year post-graduation exams are also eligible to apply. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and will be awarded the certificate after they pass their master’s exams with minimum percentage required.
Get Here More: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
MH SET Exam Pattern 2019:
- The SET will be conducted in Objective Mode.
- The test will consist of two papers.
- All the two papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on the day of Examination in two separate sessions as under.
|Session||Number of Multiple Choice Questions|
|First||Paper I: 60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted|
|Second||Paper II: 50 questions all of which are compulsory|
|Third||Paper III: 75 questions all of which are compulsory|
|First||Paper I: 50 x 2 = 100|
|Second||Paper II: 50 x 2 = 100|
|Third||Paper III: 75 x 2 = 150|
|First||1 1/4 hours (10.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.)|
|Second||1 1/4 hours (11.45 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.)|
|Third||2 1/2 hours (02.30 p.m. to 05.00 p.m.)|
Get Here MH-SET (Paper 1 & 2) Syllabi & Exam Pattern: Maharashtra SET Syllabus
MH SET Exam Centres:
The exam of Maharashtra SET 2019 will be organized in the following cities:
Maharashtra SET 2019 Application fee:
- All applied candidates have to pay application fees as mentioned compulsorily. Candidates can pay application fees through online mode. Once it is paid by candidates it will be not refunded back.
- Keep printed copies of filled MH SET 2019 application form and slip for further needs.
- Candidates can pay fees through online mode and once it is paid by candidates it will be not refunded to any of candidates.
- Payment and Print Application Form, where candidates may pay the examination fee either by credit/ debit card.
- It cannot be accepted by any other mode.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
Know Skills Required: How To Become Teacher
How to fill Maharashtra SET Application Form?
- Candidates who are willing to take the admission in this well-known university may visit the official site of the university that is setexam.unipune.ac.in
- On the home page, you hit on “Prospectus of SET Examination 2019” link given under “Announcements” section available at the right side.
- There will be a payment module where, you have to select the mode of payment, through which you made the payment.
- After that, you need to verify yourself by filling asked details under payment verification.
- Now, you can fill the Maharashtra SET Online Application Form with all mandatory details such as academic and professional details.
- Also, upload scanned copies of signature and photographs.
- At last, hit on “Submit” button and take a printout of Maharashtra SET Application Form also.
Check More Latest: Maharashtra Jobs
Candidates can visit the Official Notification, to get more info regarding Maharashtra SET 2019 Application Form. You can subscribe our free-mail service to get the facility of direct mail into your inbox regarding up to date information and latest updates. Candidates can also bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Maharashtra SET Admit Card||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Latest Private Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Rozgar Career India|