National Brain Research Centre has started online registration for NBRC Admission 2019. NBRC conducts advanced research in diverse areas of interdisciplinary field of neuroscience. Candidates who want to get admission in Ph.D or M.Sc. (Neuroscience) Programme can apply either through online mode or offline mode.
Interested candidates can fill the NBRC Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 31-03-2019. The last date for receipt of requests for the offline application form from National Brain Research Centre is 01-03-2019.
NBRC 2019 Admission Interview Dates!!!
Interview for the M.Sc and Ph.D program will be conducted in month of May 2019. National Brain Research Centre will declare NBRC Interview Result soon in month of June 2019 at its official website.
For acquiring more details concerning NBRC Admission Advertisement, you need to go through the below section of this page which is well provided by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
NBRC Admission Eligibility:
For NBRC Ph.D Admission:
- Candidates must hold Master’s degree or equivalent in any branch of Science such as Life Sciences / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer applications / Pharmacy / Veterinary Science / Psychology from a recognized Institute / University.
- Candidates appearing for final year of the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply. At least 55% (50% for SC / ST / PH candidates) marks or equivalent grade or grade point average from secondary (10th) examination onwards is required.
For NBRC M.Sc Admission:
- Aspirants should possess Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any branch of Science such as Life Sciences / Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Statistics / Computer applications / Pharmacy / Veterinary Science / Psychology / Engineering / Technology / Medicine from a recognized Institute / University.
- At least 55% (50% for SC / ST / PH candidates) marks or equivalent grade or grade point average from secondary (10th) examination onwards is required.
NBRC Admission Fee:
|Category||Fee for Online applicants||Fee for Offline applicants|
|General||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment:
The online applicants should submit the application fee through ‘SB Collect’ of State Bank of India. The application fee should be submitted by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Director, National Brain Research Centre payable at Gurgaon or Manesar.
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
NBRC Admission Process:
Admission to Ph.D and M.Sc Courses will be done on basis of their performance in Personal Interview. Based on their performance in any of the above qualifying examinations such as JGEEBILS, GATE, JEST, CSIR / UGC / DBT / ICMR examination, UGC-NET candidates will be short-listed for Interview which will be conducted in month of May 2019.
How to Apply for National Brain Research Centre Admission?
Candidates can apply for NBRC 2019 Admission either through online mode or through offline mode:
NBRC Admission Apply Online Process:
- First of all candidates are required to login to home page of National Brain Research Centre that is 220.127.116.11/admissions
- After reaching on home page, move towards “How To Apply” section and hit the link.
- Then on next page you need to follow “Apply Online” section and hit the link.
- Then select the Stream / Channel Name and choose suitable link as per desirability.
- Now if you are registered candidate then follow Existing user section and other can follow new users section provided below.
- Now, new users need to press on “Register” tab.
- Now, fill all the details in Registration Form and then hit sign up.
- Now, existing users have to hit on “Login” tab.
- After all the candidates have done Login 2019, then you are required to fill application form.
- You need to NBRC Online Form with complete details in suitable manner.
- Upload all required documents and certificates with application form.
- Also make the payment of admission form carefully through proper mode.
- Finally hit submit button and also take the hard copy of NBRC Application Form for future use.
NBRC 2019 Admission Offline Process:
Applicants must obtain NBRC Admission Form from NBRC by sending a self-addressed A-4 size envelope to the Registrar, National Brain Research Centre, Manesar-122052 Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana) with a cover note mentioning the following:
- The programme to which you wish to apply.
- The programme to which you wish to apply. The channel JGEEBILS/JEST/GATE/JRF (CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR)/UGC-NET LS through which you wish to apply if you are applying for Ph.D. programme
Candidates must submit the Demand Draft and complete application form on or before the last date to below provided address:
To, Registrar, National Brain Research Centre,
Manesar-122052 Dist. Gurgaon (Haryana)
Get List of Top & Best 25 Universities in India: NIRF India Ranking
|Events||NBRC Admission Last Date|
|Last date of receipt of application (Online / Offline) at NBRC||31-03-2019|
|Last date of receipt of requests for hard copy of application form||01-03-2019|
|Interview for the M.Sc. Program||May 2019|
|Interview for Ph.D. Program||May 2019|
Check Out Rank Wise List Of: Universities in Haryana
You can above provided official link to get complete details regarding NBRC Admission 2019. Applicants can also follow www.recruitmentinboxx.com on Facebook & Google+ to get the latest updates regarding NBRC 2019 Admission.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|UGC Approved Universities||Why College Attendance is Important|