OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment
Selection authority of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has depicted latest Junior Assistant Vacancy notification entitled as OSSSC Recruitment. Commission wants to appoint skilled and hardworking candidates to fill up 1746 vacant Posts of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant.
Individuals who are looking for Job in OSSSC as Junior Clerk can apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2019 by the help of this web page. Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission is inviting online application form through online mode against OSSSC Junior Clerk Notification.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Last Date 06-02-2019:
Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can fill and submit online application form on or before the end date that is 06-02-2019. Incomplete Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment application received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
Candidates may get other details OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 from below part of this page which is well presented by the dedicated and talented team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
OSSSC Recruitment Dates:
|Odisha Junior |
Assistant Recruitment Events
|OSSSC Recruitment Important Dates|
|Starting of online registration||29-12-2018|
|Closing of online registration||29-01-2019|
|Starting of online payment of examination fee||29-12-2018|
|Closing of online payment of examination fee||29-01-2019|
|Starting of payment of examination fee by Treasury Challan||30-01-2019|
|Closing of payment of examination fee by Treasury Challan||06-02-2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||06-02-2019|
Check More Latest Job Updates From: Maharojgar Recruitment
|Name of the Department||No. of OSSSC Vacancy|
|Forest & Environment Department||154|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||18|
|Revenue & District Management Department||920|
|Social Security and Empowerment of Persons With Disabilities Department||45|
|Steel & Mines Departments||09|
|Women & Child Development Department||243|
|Junior Clerk – Special Drive for SC & ST Backlog Vacancy|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||27|
|Revenue & Disaster Management Department||105|
|Total Odisha OSSSC Vacancy||1746|
Educational Qualification for Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment:
Candidates who have passed +3 examinations or equivalent qualification and having minimum knowledge in basic computer skills can apply for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019.
Get Here More Upcoming: Clerk Recruitment
Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment Age Limit:
- GEN: 18 years to 32 Years (As on 01/04/2018)
- OBC: 18 years to 35 Years
- SC/ST: 18 years to 37 Years
OSSSC Recruitment Application Fee:
- GEN/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Nil
- Mode: Via Online Or Offline Through Treasury Challan.
OSSSC Salary Details:
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs.5200-20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1, 900/-along with other allowances and perks against Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
OSSSC Selection Process:
- Assortment of contenders for OSSSC Jobs will be done on basis of Written / Practical Examination which will be conducted by selection panel of Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission after screening of applications.
- Written Test will be of 385 marks (MCQ type in OMR system) and Practical Skill Test of 65 marks.
Get Syllabi with Exam Pattern for Junior Clerk posts: OSSSC Syllabus
Way to Fill OSSSC Junior Clerk Online Application Form:
- Interested candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply by visiting official site of organization that is osssc.gov.in to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2019
- From home page of official site select and hit the appropriate link to apply online.
- If you are a new user then hit on “Register Yourself” link.
- Fill in the details in OSSSC Junior Clerk Registration Form and submit the form to receive the User ID and Password through Mail and/or SMS.
- Registered candidates can hit on “Login” link and login with previous id and password.
- After receiving User ID and Password again login to fill the OSSSC application form
- Fill the OSSSC Online Application Form with all essential details correctly and upload photograph and signature and other required documents.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- After completion of OSSSC Online Form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Find Out More: Orissa Jobs
You may collect further information regarding OSSSC Recruitment 2019 by going through Official Link stated above. If, you have any query related to this post then you may comment in below given comment box available on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Our experts will solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|OSSSC Admit Card||OSSSC Answer Key|
|OSSSC Result||SSC Notification|
|Impressive Resume Format||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|Jobs by Qualification||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|