Government Dungar College is going to conduct Rajasthan PTET 2019 Exam on scheduled date that is 12-05-2019 for admission purpose. Interested candidates need to fill Rajasthan PTET 2019 Application and submit it till last date that is 18-03-2019 as Rajasthan PTET Application Forms are available now.
For admission to B.Ed. Course for the academic session of 2019-20 in various Teacher Training institutions in the State of Rajasthan, a competitive test that is Rajasthan PTET Exam for selection of candidates i.e. Pre-Teacher Education Test (PTET) will be conducted by Govt. Dungar College, Bikaner. Before applying , candidates must check Eligibility criteria and other details given below.
Rajasthan PTET Application Form:
Govt. Dungar College, Bikaner conducts Pre teacher Education test called PTET 2019 for admission to four year B.A. B.Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. course in colleges of Rajasthan. Those who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./Shastri Final year and/or M.A./M.Com./M.Sc/Acharya Final year may also apply and appear in the PTET-2019.
On the basis of performance in the PTET, merit list showing the marks obtained by each candidate will be prepared. To obtains complete details regarding Application Form etc you need to scroll down the page prepared by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Event||Rajasthan PTET |
|Date of commencement for |
filling of the Online Application Form
|Date of closure for filling of |
the Online Application Form
|Last date of depositing Fees||15-03-2019|
|Entrance Examination PTET-2019||12-05-2019|
|Entrance Examination Pre. |
B.A.-B.Ed/B.Sc-B.Ed – 2019
|Rajasthan PTET 2019 Admit Card||01st Week of May 2019|
|Rajasthan PTET Result |
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be having qualified the Class 12th/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination from any recognized Board of India.
- Candidates must have qualified the Bachelor level degree from a recognized university.
- Students should not be less than 21 years
- It is required to obtained minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- The marks required for the candidates of the reserved category will be 45% in the bachelor level courses.
Choose From Here: Career After 12th In India
Rajasthan PTET Application Fee:
- There will be an application fee of Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can pay the application fee thru the debit card, credit card or net banking.
- Candidates can submit the application form only after making the payment of the application fee.
Rajasthan PTET Selection Process:
Candidates will get admission to bachelor of education programme on the basis of Rajasthan Pre Teacher Training Education Test to be held on 12-05-2019.
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern:
- The examination will be of objective nature having multiple choice questions.
- The duration of the question paper will be 3 hours.
- The number of questions in the examination will be 200 and the total marks of the question paper will be 600.
- Every question will be of 3 marks.
- There will be 4 sections in the examination and each section will have 50 questions.
|Section||No. of Question/ Marks|
|Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test||50/150|
|Language Proficiency (English or Hindi)||50/150|
Get Here: Rajasthan PTET Syllabus
|For candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes||16%|
|For candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||12%|
|For candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes||21%|
|For candidates belonging to MBC.||(As per Govt. order)|
|For women (out of which 8% seats|
are reserved for widow and 2%
for divorced women)
|For physically challenged (including blind, |
deaf and/ or dumb and orthopedic)
with at least 40% disability, on
production of a medical certificateon
Form No.4 will have to be submitted
duly signed by medical Board or by
Reader in the speciality concerned
where there is medical college or
from the junior Specialist in the
speciality concerned or the C.M.H.Os.
at place where there no Medical College exists.
|3/5 %(Applicable As per |
|For in-service or an Ex-serviceman |
defence personnel or for his/her ward.
How to fill Rajasthan PTET Application Form 2019?
- Initially you need to visit to the official website that is ptet2019.org
- After reaching to home page of official website you need to select “P.T.E.T – 2019” and hit “Fill Application Form” link.
- Fill Rajasthan PTET Online Application Form with asked details such as name, father name, DOB etc as given below
- Hit on ‘NEXT’ tab to proceed for Rajasthan PTET Application Form.
- At last, press submit tab to submit Rajasthan PTET Online Form 2019.
- In the final step, take a print out of auto generated Online Application Form for future reference.
- Rajasthan PTET Counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
- Rajasthan PTET Admit card along with photocopy of original admit card
- Bank draft
- All the original and at least 2 photocopies of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Scorecard (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on application form.
Also Check Out, List of:
Candidates can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get daily updates on your timeline. You may also subscribe our free mail section to get latest info regarding Rajasthan PTET 2019 in your inbox.
You can also bookmark our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl+D option. Candidates if you find any difficulty regarding Rajasthan PTET Application Form then you can drop your comment in the comment box which is given below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Rajasthan PTET Admit Card||How To Become Teacher|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|