Rashtriya Indian Military College has issued RIMC Admission Notification for the Entrance Examination for admission into 8th Class. Check process to fill application form, amount of fees, Last Date for RIMC Admission & other details from below of page.
Only Boys from Andhra Pradesh are eligible for RIMC Admission 2018- 2019 for Class 8th. Those whose age is between 11 to 13 years and fulfill all eligibility norms may apply for Rashtriya Indian Military College Admission.
RIMC Admission Last Date:
Students who satisfy all eligibility conditions may enroll for RIMC Entrance Exam. Closing date for submission of application form is 30.09.2018. After this, Entrance Exam will be held on 01.12.2018 & 02.12.2018 at Vijayawada.
Qualified students will be invited for Viva Voce to be held on 04.04.2019. To gain more details about RIMC Entrance Exam & others, go through this page modified by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
RIMC Entrance Eligibility:
- Only Boys from Andhra Pradesh are eligible
- Applicant applying for Rashtriya Indian Military College Admission must have passed 7th class or pursing 7th class from a well-known board.
The student age must be between 11 to 13 years to apply for Rashtriya Indian Military College Admission.
Read This: Remember These Things before Going for Admission
Applicants may get prospectus-cum-application form and booklet of old question papers directly from the Asst. Secretary (Exams), A.P. Public Service Commission, New Heads of the Departments’s Building on submitting Demand Draft of amount mentioned below.
- General/OBC: 600/-
- SC/ST: 555/-
RIMC Dehradun Selection Process 2019:
Students will be shortlisted for admission into the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun on the basis of RIMC Entrance test & Viva Voce. Test will be held in 01.12.2018 & 02.12.2018. Shortlisted students will be invited for Viva Voce to be held on 04.04.2019.
Press Here For RIMC Admission Brief Notification
Press Here For RIMC Admission Detailed Notification
Process to apply for RIMC Admission 2018-2019:
- Applicants may visit official portal of organization i.e. www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Hit on Notification No.05/2018 – RASHTRIYA INDIAN MILITARY COLLEGE, DEHRADUN (Published on 25/06/2018) hit here’ link.
- Read all details as listed in RIMC Notification 2018.
- After this, you may download RIMC Online Application Form 2018.
- Put asked details in RIMC Application Form as need arises.
- You may attach required documents along with form.
- The Demand Draft will be made in favour of “The Commandant, R.I.M.C Dehradun, Drawee Branch, State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan (Bank Code No.01576), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- At last step, you may forward your form at address placed below within time.
Press Here For RIMC Admission Official Link
Address to send form:
Asst. Secretary (Exams), A.P. Public Service Commission,
New Heads of the Departments’s Building, 2nd Floor,
Near RTA Office, Opp:Indira Gandhi Municiipal Stadium,
M.G. Road, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh-520 010
Also Know Here: How To Apply For Education Loan
RIMC Admission Dates 2018:
|Application forms ends on||30.09.2018|
|Admission test||01.12.2018 & 02.12.2018|
|Classes starts from||In the month of July 2019|
This is all about RIMC Admission 2018-2019. Stay connected with us at www.recruitmentinboxx.com for receiving more updates concerning latest vacancies.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential|
|Latest Current Affairs||Career After 12th In India|