Calicut University Allotment 2018
Students who participated in Calicut University Allotment round are here by informed that CU 3rd Round Degree Allotment Result is going to be declared soon by the university. One can ensure allotted seats by downloading Calicut University Allotment Result Online.
Calicut University Degree Trial Result
3rd allotment Degree has been organized for UG degree students and other professional aspirants for admission in the academic year 2018-19 in the Calicut University. Shortlisted students are recommended for admission to their applied courses in allotted college
Things you should know:
Those contenders who will get suitable seats through Calicut University Allotment 2018 rounds are required to deposit the admission fee. Candidates need to report at the allotted college along with their essential documents.
To grab further information about Calicut University Trial Allotment 2018, candidates need to scroll down the page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and download the result of Calicut University Allotment.
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Calicut University Allotment
How to Check Calicut University Trial Allotment Result 2018 ?
Those contenders who want to check Calicut University Trial Allotment 2018 Result are required to follow the basic steps:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.universityofcalicut.info
- On the home you are required to hit appropriate link in order to check the Calicut University trial allotment list.
- After tapping the appropriate link, a new page will appear and you have to enter required details such as your roll number and CAPTCHA ID
- Then you have to hit on “submit” tab and within few seconds your Calicut University allotment result 2018 will appear on your digital screen.
- At last you have to download the Calicut University Trial Allotment 2018 and also take print out of the same for future use.
Press Here For University Of Calicut Trial Allotment Notification
Press Here For Calicut University Official Link
CU Category-wise Seat Reservation
- 50% seats to be filled under Open Quota (on the basis of merit)
- 20% seats are reserved for Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)
- 10% for Economically Backward among forward communities (EBFC)
- 15% for SC
- 5% for ST candidates.
What after Calicut University Trial Allotment ?
After the University of Calicut Trial Allotment, candidates can do rearrangement/ change of options till 08-06-2018. Then they are required to attend first allotment which is going to be held on 13-06-2018.
Crucial documents Required at the time of Calicut University Admission:
At the time of admission, aspirants are required to carry all the original documents as furnished below
- Print out of the application form
- Challans of Registration Fee & Mandatory Fee
- Allotment/Admit Card
- Qualifying Certificate
- Mark List(s)/Grade Card (s) of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate received from the Institution last studied.
- Conduct Certificate
- Equivalency/Recognition Certificate from University of Calicut.(If Nececssary)
- Income Certificate / Nativity Certificate /Community Certificate/BPL certificate as directed by the admitting authorities
- Candidates who claim bonus/weightage marks shall produce relevant certificates
Know Distance Courses, Fee & Placement Details: Calicut University Distance Education
Calicut University First Allotment 2018
University of Calicut first allotment 2018 will be published on the official website of the university on schedule date. Those aspirants who have received Calicut University degree first allotment 2018 should submit requisite fee to assert their allotment. As those aspirants who fail to submit the required fee will lose the granted allotment and will not be considered for further allotments.
Calicut University Second Allotment 2018
Calicut University will pronounced second allotment list for admission to undergraduate courses on official web portal. Appeared candidates in the Centralised Admission Process for under graduate programs can check the list of Calicut University UG allotment 2018 list from this page.
Get Application Form For: Calicut University UG Admissions
Calicut University Third Allotment 2018
Candidates, who have not allotted any Seats in process of Second Allotment, can check the Calicut University degree third allotment 2018 from the official website with the help of above stated simple steps. After checking the list of Calicut University 3rd allotment 2018, you have to appear for further procedure that is admission process by making payment of the fee.
Get Notification of: Calicut University PG Admissions
|Calicut University Trial Allotment||07-06-2018|
|Re-arrangement/ Change of options||07-06-2018 to 08-06-2018|
|Calicut University First Allotment||13-06-2018|
|Mandatory Fee Payment to confirm the allotment||13.06.2018 to 16.06.2018|
|Calicut University Second Allotment||19.06.2018|
|Reporting at the College for Admission||19.06.2018 to 22.06.2018|
Stay tuned with the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com or follows us on social media to get latest updates on Calicut University Trial Allotment 2018. If you want to ask something related to University of Calicut University Trial Allotment then you may write it in the mentioned below comment box.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Calicut University Time Table||Calicut University Results|
|Calicut University Study Material||Calicut University Question Papers|
|List Of Entrance Exams In India||Best Colleges in India|
|Scholarship in India||Why College Attendance is Important|