SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
Latest 9000+ vacancies of Clerk are notified! One who wants to work at most prestigious profile as Clerk must be familiar with SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria well discussed here. Further, know SBI Clerk Qualification & age norms for EWS, SC, ST and OBC.
Those who register successfully for Clerk Exam will attend clerk (Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) prelims paper. In prelims, questions will be from English Language, Numerical ability and Reasoning.
State Bank Of India has prescribed eligibility based on various factors such as age limit, educational qualification, nationality etc. Thus, those who are Graduate with 3 or 4 year degree in any discipline are eligible. Candidates must make sure they fall in the category of SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022 before applying for the exam. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing detailed facts about required norms.
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Nationality:
State Bank Of India Clerk Eligibility is well discussed here. Applier must have any one of citizenship from the following:
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee
- Peoples Migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
SBI Clerk Educational Qualification 2022:
- Individuals must have done Graduation in any of the stream or equivalent qualification from any Government recognized university or Institution.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the last year of Graduation /Semester are also eligible to apply for the State Bank of India Clerical Vacancy.
- Must have secured at least 50% in class 10 and degree course from a recognized university as per State Bank Of India Clerk Eligibility Criteria.
- SBI Clerk Eligibility Percentage in Graduation is minimum 60%
- Those having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute.
Get Here: Best Books For SBI Clerk Exam
Additional SBI Clerk Qualification Required:
Above are the SBI Clerk Educational Qualifications that an individual must have to apply for the available vacancies of Clerk in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India. In addition to these Educational qualifications, candidates should have the following basic skills/ qualifications-
- Good knowledge of English (read and write)
- Also must have the knowledge of local language
- Knowledge of computer
- Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations
Knowledge of Local Language:
- Candidates need to produce their 10th class mark sheet with proof of studying official (local) language.
- Such applicants will not be subjected to any language test, while for other candidates a language test will be conducted before final selection.
- Candidates not found to be capable in official and local language would be debarred. Candidates should be able to write and speak English.
Who cannot appear for SBI Clerk 2022 Exam?
- Candidates with adverse report regarding character of the candidate or any other related issue may not apply as per SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria.
- Those who have worked with SBI earlier at the clerical or officer position
- Aspirants who are already working with SBI at the clerical or officer position
- Individuals with adverse CIBIL or any other agency score.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
SBI Clerk Post Age Limit:
Applicant should meet age criteria as per the Organisation’s norms that is-
- Minimum Age- 20 years
- Maximum Age- 28 years
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022 – Age Relaxation:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|Persons With Disability||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
SBI Clerk Reservation 2022:
|DXS (Disabled Ex-Servicemen)||4.5%|
Reservation For PWD/XS/DXS:
- The reservation of OBC category is only applicable to the “Non-creamy layer”. Candidates belonging to “Creamy Layer” cannot avail the benefits.
- They need to mention “General” or “General (LD/VI/HI/ d&e) category.
- Candidates must provide the OBC certificate declaring the candidate to be of “Non-creamy layer”.
- EWS category candidates may avail the benefits after they produce “ Income and Asset Certificate” issued by Government of India.
- Those who are currently associated with SBI or in the past are not eligible to appear in the exam.
Check Out Here: SBI Salary Structure
SBI Clerk Probation Period:
- Selected applicants will be governed by the rules of the Service Regulations of the Bank in force at the time of joining.
- The recently appointed Junior Associates/ Junior Agricultural Associates will be on trial for a Minimum period of 6 months and 15 prescribed e-lessons will be requisite to be completed by newly recruited Junior Associates/ Junior Agricultural Associates during the probation.
- Additional, before the probation period comes to an end, the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Bank’s expectation, may be extended.
Key points to candidate’s SBI clerical eligibility Criteria 2022:
- As per the SBI’s rules and regulations of the candidates must able to speak and write English.
- If any former service has the 15 years of service along with the Indian army certification and Indian air force certification, they need to complete the course within the time of 15 years.
- Applicants must also check the fee details according to the reservation provided as per the SBI’s norms so as to fulfill the vacancies for clerk.
- Date of the passing of the examinations will be obtained from the provisional certificate or marks memo of the applicants.
Dear candidates, we hope that the above provided SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2022 will be beneficial for you. You are advised to stay in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to check all the updated information time to time about other recruitment updates.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|SBI Clerk Exam Pattern||SBI Clerk Recruitment|
|SBI Clerk Question Papers||SBI Clerk Result|
|SBI Clerk Notification||SBI Clerk Admit Card|