Securities and Exchange Board of India has invited online applications for 120 Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) vacancies under SEBI Recruitment. Interested candidates can fill their online applications through its official website and complete their application process.
Indian citizens who satisfy entire eligibility criteria as mentioned in the advertisement for SEBI Recruitment 2018 which is being circulated on its official portal will be able to apply for current openings of Assistant Manager in various departments of Securities and Exchange Board of India.
SEBI Grade A Officer Recruitment Applying Dates:
Aspirants can reach the official links to fill their SEBI online application forms through the steps explained below or they may also visit the direct links given here on this page which will remain activated till the last date that is 07-10-2018.
All those contenders who are going to apply for SEBI Jobs and belong to Unreserved/ OBC category need to pay application fee of Rs. 850/- and SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen must pay Rs. 100/- through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.
|Stream||No. of SEBI Vacancy|
|SEBI Grade A Vacancies|
SEBI Eligibility Criteria:
|Stream||Qualification for SEBI Jobs|
|SEBI Grade A Recruitment|
|General||1. Master’s Degree in any discipline|
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Law
3. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
4. Chartered Accountant
5. Company Secretary
6. Chartered Financial Analyst
7. Cost & Work Accountant
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||1. Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science)|
2. Masters in Computers Application
3. Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
|Engineering (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.|
|Engineering (Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.|
Find Out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Age Limitations for SEBI Grade A Jobs:
Those who are applying for SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment shall not be more than 30 years of age as on 31-08-2018. Relaxation on upper age limit will be given upto 5 years to SC/ST categories and 3 years to OBC category as per the existing rules of the government.
Press Here For SEBI Recruitment Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Notification
Press Here For SEBI Official Link
SEBI Salary Structure:
Selected contenders for SEBI Recruitment 2018 will get Rs. 28150/- to Rs. 55600/- as monthly remuneration along with other benefits/ allowances from the concerned department of organization.
SEBI Selection Process:
Selection of the eligible and deserving contenders will be done on the basis of three stages as mentioned below:
- On-line screening examination (200 marks)
- On -line examination (300 marks)
- Personal Interview
Download Here: SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus PDF
What are the steps to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2018?
- Visit to the official website that is www.sebi.gov.in to apply for SEBI Jobs 2018
- Then you need to move your cursor towards “About” available at menu bar of the home page for SEBI Recruitment 2018.
- Afterwards a drop down list will be opened at your screen from where you have to select “Careers” tab.
- Press on “Recruitment Officer Grade A 2018 – Advance Intimation” link from new page.
- A PDF page will be opened at your computer screen related to SEBI 208 recruitment notification.
- Read Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment Notification
- Revisit to previous page and hit on suitable link to apply online for Securities and Exchange Board of India Jobs.
- Fill SEBI Online Application Form for filling vacant tabs carefully.
- Upload required documents/ testimonials as per required in SEBI Job Openings 2018
- Then hit on “submit” button for final submission of SEBI Application Form.
- In the final step, you should download application form by follow suitable tab or take print out copy of SEBI Online Form for avoid any problem in future.
Press Here For SEBI Online Registration Portal
Press Here For SEBI Official Link
SEBI Recruitment Important Dates:
|Closure of registration of application||07-10-2018|
|Closure for editing application details|
|Last date for printing your application||22-10-2018|
|Online Fee Payment||07-10-2018|
|Availability of Call Letters||Will be intimated by email/SMS|
|Phase I On-Line Examination||17-11-2018|
|Phase II On-Line Examination||16-12-2018|
|Phase III Interview||Notified Soon|
For other information regarding SEBI Recruitment 2018 – 2019, you may go through Official Link. You may like our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates or follow us on twitter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Latest Walkin Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|