Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (SPMVV PGCET) 2019 is an entrance exam conducted every year by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam for admissions into postgraduate courses.
Now, SPMVV PGCET Application Form Released Now!!! So, candidates are suggested to check eligibility criteria, admission dates and other details from here before applying. SPMVV University is located in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh and grants admissions to women candidates only in the postgraduate courses.
SPMVV PGCET Admission Dates:
The Admissions in the University are limited to women candidates only. The University offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes in different specializations. The University has also been accredited with four stars by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
Candidates can submit their SPMVV 2019 PGCET application form before the last date which is 06-05-2019. To know the more details about the SPMVV PGCET 2019, candidates need to read this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
SPMVV PGCET Courses Offered:
Masters In Science (M.Sc) Programme
- Organic Chemistry
- Food and Nutrition Science
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Applied Microbiology
- Applied Mathematics
- Microbial Technology
Masters In Arts (MA) Programme
- Music (Vocal) (Veena)
- Telugu language, literature and translation
- Women’s Studies
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
- MCJ (Master of Communication and Journalism) Programme
- MSW (Master of Social Work) Programme
M.Sc. (Statistics) Programme
- Masters of Education
- Masters of Communication and Journalism
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Physical Education
- Masters of Commerce
- Master of Fashion Technology and Apparel Designing
- Master of Nutrition and Health Care Sciences
SPMVV PGCET Nationality Requirements:
- Only female candidates who are citizens of India and belong to the domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana are eligible for application.
- Female candidates of India and belong to other states can apply under 5% National Integration Quota.
- Female candidates who are foreign nationals/ NRIs can apply provided they fulfill other eligibility criteria, and possess a valid student visa for the duration of the program being applied for.
SPMVV PGCET Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in the relevant course with the required amount of minimum aggregate marks.
- For candidates applying to M.Ed. program of the university, they must have 50% minimum marks in their B.Ed. degree; and 45% minimum marks in their bachelor’s degree or postgraduate degree.
- For SC/ST candidates, simply getting passing marks in the qualifying examination is sufficient for application and there are no minimum marks criteria.
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Test Centers:
SPMVV PGCET Fee Structure:
|Course Name||Type||Total Fee (Rs.)|
|M.Sc. Applied Mathematics||Regular|
|M.Sc. Applied Microbiology||Regular|
|M.Sc .Clinical Nutrition|
|M.Sc. Community Health and Nutrition||Regular|
|M.Sc. Food Science & Quality Control||Regular|
|M.Sc. Human Development|
and Family Studies
|M.Sc. Seri culture||Regular||12,400|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||DBT – Student|
Non – DBT
|M.Sc. Organic Chemistry||S.F||36,925|
|M.Sc Industrial Microbiology||S.F||32,400|
|M. Vocational- Fashion Technology and Apparel Designing||S.F||54,400|
|M. Vocational- Nutrition and Health Care Sciences||S.F||54,400|
|Master’s Course in Communication and|
|Master’s Course in|
|Bachelor’s Course in|
Special Education (H.I)
Language & Literature
|M.A. Music (Veena & Vocal)||Regular||8,400|
|Master’s in Social Work||Regular|
Literature & Translation
|M.Com. ( Master of Commerce)||S.F||18,105|
|B.A/M.A Public Policy and Anthropology||S.F||1st Sem-55,000|
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice questions|
|Medium of instruction||English and Telugu|
|Number of questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||No negative marking|
SPMVV PGCET 2019 Registration Fee:
The registration fee of SPMVV PGCET 2019 is Rs. 425/-
|Mode of Payment||Credit Card, Debit Card,|
Master Card, Net Banking
|Online||Demand Draft of Rs.425/-|
|Offline||The DD has to be attached|
with the print out of the filled form.
How to Fill SPMVV PGCET Application Form?
Those candidates who want to fill SPMVV PGCET 2019 Application Form, need to go through the below stated steps on this page.
- Initially you need to go through the official website of the organization which is www.spmvvdoa.in to download SPMVV PGCET Application Form 2019
- Hit on “SPMVVPGCET-2019 Online Application” link
- Then SPMVV PGCET notification will be open on your computer screen.
- You should check the eligibility criteria and press the link of “Apply Online”
- Fill SPMVV Online Application Form in correct manner.
- Check all the details and upload the necessary documents like signature and photograph along with SPMVV Online Form.
- After that you have to hit the submit button and your SPMVV Application Form has been submitted successfully.
- You can take printout of Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalaya Application Form and keep it on safe place for future use.
Must check: How to fill Online Application Form
During the time of counseling, the following original documents should be submitted:
- SPMVVPGCET-2019 Rank Card and Hall Ticket.
- Marks statements
- Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer and Conduct certificates
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates
- Six Passport size photographs
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahshildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Income certificates from the Tahshildar obtained in 2019
- Relevant certificate in case of other reservations (PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/NI/Cultural Activity)
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of armed personnel.
- Residence Certificate of parents for the stay in the states of A.P. or Telangana from Tahshildar in case of candidates who have studied outside A.P. or Telangana / carried out private study.
- Migration certificate
- Anti-ragging Affidavit duly signed by candidate and her parent
Check Out: Documents Required For Counselling
SPMVV PGCET Application Dates:
- Online application Starts from: 22-03-2019
- Last Date for submission of online and downloaded filled-in Application is 06-05-2019.
Candidates can get the details about the SPMVV PGCET 2019 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||How To Apply For Education Loan|